The Creed of Eternal Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Creed of Eternal Darkness

Be the broken or the breaker. Be the giver or the undertaker. Unlock and open the doors. Be the healer or the faker. The keys are in your hands. Realize you are your own sole creator of your own masterplan.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ardor City Park

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Samantha Reaver
Administrator
Administrator
Samantha Reaver

Location : With my husband, my eternal love where I shall always remain.

Ardor City Park Empty
PostArdor City Park

Ardor City Park Central-park-bridge-summer?g2_itemId=563&g2_serialNumber=10

The sounds of children laughing greet as you enter this lush and beautifully landscaped park. There are paths for you to wander aimlessly and bridges that pass over koi ponds. Stop and watch one of the many beautiful marble fountains and get lost in the tranquil sounds. Butterflies flutter amoung the flowers, chasing each other with a carefree whimsy. Swings and jungle gyms dot the large open grassy area for the children to play. There seems not a care to be had here, for this is the city of Ardor where light prevails, or does it for there seems to be a grayness that is lurking at the edges.

Last edited by Samantha Reaver on Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:30 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://creedofdarkness.forummotion.com/index.htm
Share this post on: reddit

Ardor City Park :: Comments

Kain Reaver
Re: Ardor City Park
Post Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:36 pm  Kain Reaver
Sorrin stepped from behind the shadow of a tree and into the glimmering moonlight. There was a man jogging in the park and had almost ran into Sorrin. He gasped with fear and fell backwards onto his rear. "What the?!"

"I'm sorry my friend. I did not mean to startle you." Sorrin said. Kindly as he offered to help the man back up to his feet.

"That's ok. I'm just glad you're not one of those..." as he stood with Sorrin's help, he glanced around making sure the coast was clear before whispering quietly. "I'm just glad you're not one of those Herald bastards. Be on the lookout my friend." He then cleared his throat and dusted off his pants before speaking aloud as to not draw suspicion their way. "Thank you my good man. Welp, I gotta get back home. I bid you farewell."

"And you as well sir. Good night."

And just like that, the man jogged off into the night. Sorrin stood there for a moment, thinking about why the man had mentioned the Heralds. Though their presence was all over the world, why were they mentioned? Something was going on here in Ardor. For now, Sorrin begins to walk the park seemingly searching for nothing.
Samantha Reaver
Post Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:17 pm  Samantha Reaver
With that task tended to, Samantha raises a slender hand to her silver hair drawing her fingers through the strands that glisten before allowing her hand to softly fall back to her side. Each step she takes towards the exit is graceful and poised, but her eyes give away that she seems to be on a mission that she is set on fufilling.
Samantha Reaver
Post Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:48 pm  Samantha Reaver
Knowing that she would stand out more with the way she was dressed Samantha lowered her head while casting her amethyst hues in an upward motion before she spot a femme about the same size as herself. With great stealth she creeped up behind the female and with almost no sound Samantha had snapped the woman's neck, killing her instantly. Knowing not to drag the dead woman as it would leave tracks she lifted the dead weight as if it were no heavier then a feather and flung it over her right shoulder, the dead woman looking like some kind of gothic rag doll as she hung there, her arms bouncing against Samantha's lower back and the dead expression in her eyes. Making it to the bushes she flopped the woman she was carrying and quickly traded clothing then stepped back on the pathway, fitting in quite nicely now.
Samantha Reaver
Post Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:51 pm  Samantha Reaver
Rising up out of nothingness Samantha stands beside one of the many fountains. Turning her head first to the left and then the right she takes in the sight of a few people nearby dressed in the era they seem to be almost stuck in. Taking in a deep breath she realxes slightly feeling more comfortable here then in a modern setting for the time being. With another glance to the left she catches sight of a path leading out of the park and almost instinctively her feet begin to lead her. She has something she must retreave and place within the inner circle...a cornerstone that holds many secrets within.
Samantha Reaver
Post Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:14 pm  Samantha Reaver
On the outskirts of the park within in the shadows stands a possibly forgotten figure, black, beedy eyes peering around at the happy surroundings, a sneer across it's thin lips revealing razor sharp teeth. "time to bring back some havoc" the voice says with a cackle. Placing a large double bladed axe on it's broad right shoulder, a black oily substance flowing down it's body leaving a stain on the emerald green grass the figure seems to melt into the shadows and vanish...for now.
Post   Sponsored content

Ardor City Park

Page 1 of 1