The Creed of Eternal Darkness

Be the broken or the breaker. Be the giver or the undertaker. Unlock and open the doors. Be the healer or the faker. The keys are in your hands. Realize you are your own sole creator of your own masterplan.

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Lonely Shores

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Kain Reaver
Administrator
Administrator

PostThe Lonely Shores

Looking out towards The Eternal Sea, this cozy and quiet area provides peace for any who should find it. It is very hard to find, but once you see it, the view becomes its own treasure. (No fighting is allowed here.)

Last edited by Kain Reaver on Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://creedofdarkness.forummotion.com
Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

The Lonely Shores :: Comments

Re: The Lonely Shores
Post on Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:21 am  Samantha Reaver
"I know my irritation with Kaien shouldn't. Have been directed at you, and I love you for you my darling." She hugged her husband tight and stepped in close to him, saddened that this night had suddenly taken a bad turn. A sigh crossed her crimson lips onto Kain's chest and she just held him tight.
Post on Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:14 am  Kain Reaver
He stood and hugged his beloved tight to him. "Its ok my love. I know my sense of humor sometimes makes me carry out some fucked up and crazy jokes, and I know you don't quite have the same sense of humor that I do, so I get it. I just wish you wouldn't get mad at me for it. I am who I am and I can't change that." He then pulled back a little and smiled at her. "Besides, you have to admit that it was pretty funny." He chuckled a little, hoping to cheer her up before Kaien said something that will most likely carry the drama out.
Post on Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:10 am  Samantha Reaver
Samantha opened her mouth to shoot words at Kaien, but she quickly snapped it shut again sensing Kain's mood and sadness floods through her. Hanging her head she turns to walk to her beloved. Upon reaching him her slender hand falls on his broad shoulder. "I'm sorry my love, I knew you were just making a joke, my irritation was more with Kaien and him interrupting us as usual"
Post on Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:05 am  Kain Reaver
He felt Sam's irritation at him simply making a joke funnier, but obviously, she didn't find it funny, just like the time she got pissed at him for making her think he was burning alive from water. Slowly he lands on his feet as Kaien didn't reply the way he wanted. Obviously things didn't settle too well with him. He sighed softly and sat down on the sand, offering no word of comfort, for he knew Sam would feel his disappointment in hoping she would understand that he was just giving Kaien shit because he could. So he sat there in silence on the cooling sands and waited for Sam to rip Kaien's head off. "As much as I hate drama, I'm halfway looking forward to seeing this." He says to himself, and will just watch the two argue over a joke.
Post on Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:57 am  DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Kaien: *his smiles quickly turned to a frown at them both, soon he vanished and appeared before them* It had crossed my mind and before your opened your rancid, foul smelling mouth, I hadn't interupted, was merely watching how happy you looked compared to last night and the night before. Did that cross your mind maybe? I doubt it cause like always if the wind blows wrong you turn on your pms and go ape-shit. *he had intended to reply to Kains joke but at this point he was too irritated to care to joke back, he merely offered and a friendly nod and held up the mask he had brought* Was thinking of a Halloween Hunt, the three of us. Of course after you two got reaquainted for lack of a better word at the moment. *he glared at her giving the same irritated glance that Sam was giving him, as he did he felt an errie and sudden rise in the temperture of the air around them, he simply dismissed it and assumed it was Sam or Kains doing* (wtf? Lmao, smh)
Post on Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:54 am  Samantha Reaver
Irritation grew even stronger in amethyst hues and the smile that had been on her lips fell away as Kain took the joke she had made further. Crossing her arms before her form she stands there for only a moment before turning on her heel and walking closer to the water
Post on Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:49 am  Kain Reaver
Kain decides to give Kaien more shit and starts to walk towards him, then begins to slowly levitate off the ground. Kain licks his lips and rubs his nipples with his fingers, making breathing sounds as he floats closer to Kaien. "Mmmmm Kaien! You like men don't you? We can work something out if you want." Kain keeps a straight face during the whole time, knowing Kaien will hate what Kain is doing. (OOC: lmfao ok no homo there Pyro but I just thought that would be funny as fuck. Lmfao!!!)
Post on Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:44 am  Samantha Reaver
Sensing Kaien as well she looks upwards scanning the sky till she spots him while listening to her beloved speak. "Well you know Turel, he will show up when you least expect it." With a soft tilt of her head she just watched Kaien for several moments. "Do you suffer from seperation issues? Or are you just hot for Kain" she asked somewhat teasingly but the annoyance and irritation showed in her eyes. "Why is it that you always must interrupt, and never give us time together, he has just returned do you not think I would want to be alone with my husband?"
Post on Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:40 am  Kain Reaver
"Sadly, no I have not. I sent him a telepathic message, but I never got a reply. I even tried to call him once I hacked the mobile network and found his number, but he never answered. Hopefully he'll call me back if anything to find out who called him." He felt Kaien's presence, and shook his head. "Is the mama's boy here cuz he misses us?" He chuckles at his joke, giving Kaien shit.
Post on Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:34 am  DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Kaien: *just to their right Kaien appears, hovering however high above them, not hidden but out of sight, his smile showing a side of his childlike nature*
Post on Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:39 am  Samantha Reaver
"Such a change from things used to be with always getting interrupted isn't it?" She asked with a soft laugh, putting her arm through his as they walked. "So, did you happen to see your brother while you were exploring and learning the city my love?"
Post on Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:36 am  Kain Reaver
His smile grew prouder, always happy to hear those words which held the most importance in his life. After a few moments, he began to walk with his beloved again, just enjoying the crisp cool air as it blew past them. The sands began to cool from the heat of the day, and the crashes of the ocean waves were as eternal as time itself.
Post on Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:28 am  Samantha Reaver
With a gentle movement of her hand she brushes her slender fingers against Kain's cheek while gazing into his ice blue hues, the eys that she always got lost in, for they were even more mesmerizing to her then the sea they stood beside. All the torment and turmoil that the would endure in their many lifetimes was worth it for these tender moments. "I love you too Kain, more now then the first night we met so long ago."
Post on Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:24 am  Kain Reaver
He pulls his love to him and hugs her so very tight, keeping his embrace around her, having missed holding her in his arms. He absolutely loved everything she meant to him and all the she was willing to do for him. "I love you Samantha" he said softly and lovingly.
Post on Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:20 am  Samantha Reaver
Samantha's smile grew more as she saw how Kain still enjoyed the stars, she was happy that she could give her beloved something so small that gave him such joy, despite all that had happened and all that was going on in their lives making her husband happy was almost the most important thing to her.
Post on Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:13 am  Kain Reaver
Just as his mouth opened to say something, he spots the raining stars and smiles softly, the sight always making him admire and appreciate what Samantha does for him. He always loved seeing the stars rain down ever since he first saw it.
Post on Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:10 am  Samantha Reaver
"It's nice to come here and be able to think it is but centuries ago, and even nicer to be here with you." Cutting her eyes Samantha admired Kain's profile as they walked along the sea edge just happy to be enjoying the company of each other, the moonlight shining down causing the silver strands of her hair to shimmer. With a soft smile she glances up at the stars and with just a meer thought they begin to rain down on the soft sands of the beach and around them.
Post on Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:04 am  Kain Reaver
Sighing happily, Kain squeezes his beloved's hand in return before he puts an arm around her waist, then walking amongst the warm sands of the shores. "Not much has changed here in 200 years huh? This is still as breathtaking as it was when we first showed up here."
Post on Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:57 pm  Samantha Reaver
With a gentle squeeze of Kain's hand she stands beside him while casting her gaze out towards the open sea, the sea that always captivates her. The roar of the waves pound in their ears as the wind blows through her silver hair casting several strands across her face while the rest wraps around her body before blowing freely and trailing behind her.
Post on Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:50 pm  Kain Reaver
Appearing from the ground, Kain and his beloved wife, Samantha, set foot upon the sands of the shores. The salty cool air brushing across their skin as they take in the beauty of the place, not having changed much over the past 200 years since Kain was last here. He smiles and sighs softly as he holds Samantha's hand and just takes in the sight of such a wonder of the world.
Post   Sponsored content

The Lonely Shores

Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Creed of Eternal Darkness :: Role-Play (RP) Topics :: Cities :: The City of Cimmerian :: Public Sector-
Jump to: