The Creed of Eternal Darkness

Be the broken or the breaker. Be the giver or the undertaker. Unlock and open the doors. Be the healer or the faker. The keys are in your hands. Realize you are your own sole creator of your own masterplan.

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Lonely Shores

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kain Reaver
Administrator
Administrator

PostThe Lonely Shores

Looking out towards The Eternal Sea, this cozy and quiet area provides peace for any who should find it. It is very hard to find, but once you see it, the view becomes its own treasure. (No fighting is allowed here.)

Last edited by Kain Reaver on Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://creedofdarkness.forummotion.com

Similar topics

-
» they lifted the swim band in gulf shores and orange beach
Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

The Lonely Shores :: Comments

Re: The Lonely Shores
Post on Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:27 am  Domitrix
It wasn't the rare part that he crossed. Not the part with all the glamour and overlooking delight for a couple's romantic getaway. It was the rest of the beach. The demon focused more on the denizen portions just at beache's end. Not the hotel or the other resorts, instead the apparent civilization of lavish properties deep to the more souther points.

The moon peered through the rain as his form erupted in enormous spanning leaps. Ones that covered a fair amount of distance, but not high enough to have any house unidentified. If he was to find the condo, it would be without second guess. As an entry to a mistaken domicile would prove a loss of time, and further projectory of unwanted attention towards his presence.

Some had large gates with a longer than life driveway to the house. Others remained simpler. The picture of the condo in the file didn't show that detail, but it mattered not, as the Empyreal searched for a distinct shaping of the building. The vegetation along these homes seemed far more expensive and well kept than those in the city. And there were barely any cars out in the open, seeming as how each had its own garage to be parked in.

Five houses lept across. None of them matched. Twelve in second jump. Nineteen in third. Twenty-two and counting. And in the last leap, twenty-four, twenty-five, twenty-six, and twenty-seven. The twenty seventh house neared the appearance from bird's eye view. It resembled the same art in design. But the twenty-eighth in front, on the other side of the skyrocket fencing and bushwork.

This one seemed to match. Narrowed embers from setting obsidian robes wished to investigate the details further. And the shadow of a being motioned around the front of its neighbor.
Post on Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:55 am  Kain Reaver
Kain awakened from his trance, and to his discovery, a small crowd of people had gathered around him, looking to see if he's ok. They all gasped once he blinked and began to back away. Nodding to everyone, Kain turned and began to depart from the shores, leaving everyone behind.
Post on Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:51 pm  DemonLord_FuriousPyro
*as the fog surrounded the two the female could only look in shock as the scenery changed almost instantly, mean while the police opened fire on the fog but it was too little too late, as they simotaneously fired their weapons until they all had empited their clips, bullet caps littered the sand as some of their guns smoked from the barrels, the commissioner himself, Vladimier Hedrock, ordered the men to seces fire. As the fog cleared away the commissioners face slowly became racked with rage and disappointment. He grabbed one of his subordinates and slammed him against the car window and proceeded to backhand him repeatedly* Shit! Pricks! Christ! Fuck!
Its not my fault sir!
Post on Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:26 pm  Samantha Reaver
Before Samantha could snap at the girl she heard the utterances from the police and a sigh of irritation crossed her lips before stepping into the femme and wrapping her slender arms around her. In seconds a thick fog rolled off the water and wrapped our the two forms before vanishing just as quickly as it had arrived leaving not a trace of the others.
Post on Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:23 pm  DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Aren't you a vampire yourself?! *she shouted at Sam, irritated that she seemingly knew nothing about the hatred the athurites put out upon vampiric criminals and citizens alike that they find or suspect* Haven't you seen or heard the news scandles degrading vampires? The underground is full of the worst of our kind bu- *her sentence was cut short as a few police squad cars screech to halt a few yards away from them, exsiting their cars and aiming their rifles and pistols at the girl and Samantha, ordering them both to put their hands into the air and surrender*
Post on Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:10 pm  Samantha Reaver
As Samantha began to turn her form away from that of the girl thunder rumbled on the horizon from the impending storm "why should I care if they are dirty cops? Remember I do not watch over these lands I am just another being in a sea of many just as yourself" several strands of her silver hair fluttered wildly in the wind while quickly losing interest in the girl's tale.
Post on Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:05 pm  DemonLord_FuriousPyro
*as the sirens draw near she turned and saw the authorities getting closer, she then turned to Sam* They aren't real policemen! There dirty cops! I've threatened to expose them and obviously they didn't like it! That and the fact that the sheriff and commissioner are both vampires! This secret has to get out! *she hated pleading but she knew she had little strength left, if she fell in battle against them the proof of what she spoke that was on her person would surely be taken by the corrupt athorities*
Post on Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:41 pm  Samantha Reaver
Confusion followed by irritation marred her expresion, first by the femmes words and then by being addressed as 'queen' a title the she was more then happy to have left behind well in the past. Samanthas eye's narrowed to slits, the sounds piercing her brain like s bolt of lightening. Wanting to question the girl more she however had no desire to deal with authorities. Indecision tore at her, knowing she could vanish in an instant without the girl and just leave her to what the fates called to be. Turning her head she glanced over her shoulder now seeing the police cars growing ever closer. Samantha trusted only two people and her instinct was to depart alone.
Post on Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:35 pm  DemonLord_FuriousPyro
*getting to her feet, the blue eyed, black haired girl took little time to dust herself off before noticing Sam, at which point her eyes seemingly lit up* Your alive?! Still after all this time, well, of course your alive but, I... *she was at a loss for words for far too many wanted to come out at one time, she was about to bow before the sirens snapped her out of her moment of stuttering* Queen Samantha, you have to help me, I'm being hunted plz?!!
Post on Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:21 pm  Samantha Reaver
With only slight interest Samantha shifted her gaze to the femme while her hand fell to her side, away from her neck. The sounds of the sirens piercing to her ears, a sound that she has never growin accustomed to. Tilting her head softly to the side the scent of blood filled her nose, her amethyst hues darkening ever so slightly from the scent.
Post on Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:10 pm  DemonLord_FuriousPyro
*the sound of police sirens slowly rises above the roaring ocean as a single female wearing an outfit of torn bloody clothing comes running over a sand bank before loosing her footing and barrel rolling down the side stopping just short of Sams feet* {[Paragede Event]}
Post on Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:26 pm  Samantha Reaver
Snapping out of a trance that her deep thoughts had pulled her mind to, Samantha raises her slender, porcilean toned hand to the back of her neck. Brushing aside her silver strands she mindlessly begins to rub the back of her neck absently, a habit of hers that she exhibits when many things weigh heavy on her mind. The thunderous waves continue to echo in her ears while the dark clouds on the horizon roll in closer, the winds picking up and causing grains of sand to fly and flutter over the surface of the beach.
Post on Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:24 pm  Samantha Reaver
With her thoughts churning wildly like that of the ocean's waves, Samantha turns her form away from the water and faces her husband where he stands in the distance still in the trance that he had fallen into. Her amethyst hues cast there gaze over his body as he stands like a splended statue. With a deep breath of the salty sea air feeling her lungs she desides it is time to deal with Nihilus even if on her own. "I have been alive long enough" she said with a sarcastic tone to the wind, her pink tongue flicking over the tips of her ivory fangs.
Post on Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:49 pm  Samantha Reaver
Samantha's path trailed along the water's edge, her footsteps falling just out of reach from the lapping waves. With her gaze cast downwards she watches as the water caresses against the sands before again returning to the unbridled sea. The only sounds now filling her ears are that of the wind rushing past her as well as the thunder that rumbles in the distance making itself heard above the song of the sea. Her arms hang softly at her sides, swaying back and forth while she walks, her footsteps still leaving not a trace of the path she had taken while hair of silver continues to blow wildly about her head, the wind lifting it up and twirling it like a tornado before releasing the strands from it's invisible embrace and letting it fall again down her back. Her crimson cotton shirt clings against her chest from the wind blowing against her while the material of the shirt whips behind her.
Post on Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:54 am  Samantha Reaver
Samantha simply sighed upon hearing Kaien's words while no words of her own managed to form within her mind. Pausing in her steps hesitantly she began the look over her shoulder, but instead just began to walk again.
Post on Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:45 am  DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Kaien: A storm, what else could go wrong? *he said more so to himself as the dark clouds entered his field of vision* And yes Sam, perhaps I am usually.
Post on Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:17 am  Samantha Reaver
Another laugh passes over her lips, quickly getting swept away by the salty sea air that seems to be growing ever stronger. Her glance turns to the horizon, watching the dark clouds rolling and churning, flashes of blue light streaking through them as a storm rolls in to shore, yet still some miles away. Shaking her head, silver hair swaying across her back efore being blown around in the frenzy of wind, she thinks Kaien had fallen into a trance as well, but she doesn't give the effort to look over her shoulder to look at the nikojin, her thoughts briefly running over the conversations with Raven as fingers running over the lines on a page of a book. Quickly her mind's hand swept them away and brought forth the only thoughts that matter, those of her eternal true love. A feeling of sadness falls heavy upon her shoulders seeming as though they were beginning to grow apart after all this time together.
Post on Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:55 pm  Samantha Reaver
"Aren't you always?" She shot back over her shoulder, her beloved having fallen into a trance Samantha continued to walk the beach, her form seeming to glide across the sands, leaving not even the lightest of footprints in her wake.
Post on Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:31 pm  DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Kaien: Hm, I know I'm just bugging you. *he said while she passed him, looking foreward as the blood dotting his body continued to dry further, he was now hard at work trying to figure out just what Revans riddles meant, however he didn't want to catch on to something and be left to face Revan alone but he would do so if he had to*
Post on Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:07 pm  Samantha Reaver
Stepping out of Kain's embrace she walked towards Kaien, sand kicking up on the toe of her boots with each step before sliding off her boot back to where it came, Samantha walked towards the nekojin, her expression devoid of emtion as she drew closer to him "perhaps id he wasn't speaking in riddles then I would have known what he was saying, but if you wish to think so little of me as usual then so be it." She gave a slight wave of her slender hand showing her indifference as she simply walked past Kaien.
Post on Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:02 pm  DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Kaien: Good. *he said simply* But its hard to believe you understand what anyone says the way you think, Sam. Considering he was talking about you, to you and you failed to understand it says a lot about why your mood changes at the slightest nudge. *he spoke with sarcasim but his tone was unchanged, just as troubled as before* Anyway, Havoc is top of my to kill list. But I hope you wont turn a total blind eye to Revan though.
Post on Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:46 pm  Samantha Reaver
A sharp laugh echoes through the night, Samantha's eyelids narrowing to slits while she looked to Kaien, his thoughts as clear to her as though they had been uttered outloud. "I nor Kain have any intention of wasting time on Revan. Most of what he said to me made no sense as it is, I don't wish to hear any more of his odd rants concerning me."
Post on Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:38 pm  Kain Reaver
"Time won't be wasted finding him help, for there is no type of help that will cure his insanity. So there's no bother in it." Kain said with a bit of annoyance in his voice due to Kaien taking what they said so literally. Kain just keeps his beloved in his arms as the wind whips about them, their hair flinging over their faces as the wind changes direction.
Post on Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:26 pm  DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Kaien: Well you two can waste time getting him mental help then. Doubt he doesn't realize it or even care for that matter. Gonna kill Havoc and him......somehow.... *his voice craked at mentioning killing his older half-brother, he doubted he could last 2 minutes let alone kill him, considering the beating he received from Revan after he realized Revan was responsible for his parents death. Had it not been for his sister helping Kaien in that fight, he wouldve died that day. Unfortunately his sister is missing still. He didn't fear death but feared that Revan would do worse things to him than death. Kaiens eyes fell dull into a blank stare while he thought*
Post on Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:07 pm  Samantha Reaver
"I agree" she says to Kain, catching a glimpse of Kaien out of the corner of her eye. "Is there something you want to say?" Her arms remain wrapped around that of her beloved, blessed to be in his loving embrace once again.
Post   Sponsored content

The Lonely Shores

Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Creed of Eternal Darkness :: Role-Play (RP) Topics :: Cities :: The City of Cimmerian :: Public Sector-
Jump to: