The Creed of Eternal Darkness

Be the broken or the breaker. Be the giver or the undertaker. Unlock and open the doors. Be the healer or the faker. The keys are in your hands. Realize you are your own sole creator of your own masterplan.

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Lonely Shores

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kain Reaver
Administrator
Administrator

PostThe Lonely Shores

Looking out towards The Eternal Sea, this cozy and quiet area provides peace for any who should find it. It is very hard to find, but once you see it, the view becomes its own treasure. (No fighting is allowed here.)

Last edited by Kain Reaver on Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://creedofdarkness.forummotion.com
Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

The Lonely Shores :: Comments

Re: The Lonely Shores
Post on Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:04 pm  Kain Reaver
Seeing the conversation take place, he just shakes off the insanity that Revan is. "He needs psychiatric help. Seriously." For now, he keeps Samantha in his arms, just enjoying her being close to him.
Post on Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:00 pm  DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Kaien: *after witnessing the conversation between Revan and Sam he had little to say on the matter, in fact a horde of questions popped into his head, which caused his eyes to drift to Sam while mixed thoughts also swam about his mind*
Post on Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:41 pm  Samantha Reaver
With her gaze still on the handsome face of her beloved, drinking in every line and curve of his face as though it had been years since she had beheld such a vision of love. "He actually didn't speak of you Kaien" she then opened her mind to both males allowing them to see the conversation with such a reeality as if they were both there, her finger continuing to caress the cheek of her husband
Post on Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:37 pm  Kain Reaver
Kain chuckles at his beloved's remark, keeping her tight in his arms as Kaien askes her a question. He smiles softly as her finger traces over his cheek, and presses his cheek closer to her finger, loving her touch.
Post on Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:35 pm  DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Kaien: Well, that is news. *he says in regards to both of there remarks* What did he want Sam? To see what my last will would be?
Post on Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:29 pm  Samantha Reaver
With a shuffling of her leather clad feed zsamantha steps in closer to her beloved, choosing for now to ignore Kaien so as not to insighte a fight between her and the nekojin *and you smell good enough to eat my love" raising her right hand she draws her right index finger across Kain's cheek, etching an invisible line across his skin while she moves with grace and tenderness.
Post on Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:23 pm  Kain Reaver
Chuckling at both his beloved, and at Kaien's snide remark, Kain simply replies to Kaien as he rubs Samantha's back, telling her that all's ok and he's not upset. "Well let's see, I woke up, took a shower, got dressed, and came here. So that's what's new with me."
Post on Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:20 pm  Samantha Reaver
Soft laughter resounds from Samantha, chiming like bells upon the breeze, her eyes sparling with the teasing nature that the two lovers share. "Nothing has been happening here other the Kaien dying" slender arms wrap around the strong form of her husband. "I did however have a conversation with Revan." As she spoke her eyes quickly cut away from Kain's eyes for fear of him being upset with her putting herself in harms way.
Post on Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:11 pm  DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Kaien: Yea, hi. *he said nodding to Kain, removing a strand of hair stuck to his forehead from his onw blood, Kaien was both troubled and irritated with current events as well as Havocs apprent return, his ragged torn clothes swayed with the cool breeze as did his hair, whatever amount wasn't covered in blood at least* So, my brother is back as well as Havoc. New chapter in my life, what's new with you? *he spoke with sarcasim but venmously to show his irritation*
Post on Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:06 pm  Kain Reaver
"Well then I guess he'll just have to have my head then, cuz I'll never let you go." He says back teasingly to his wife, kissing that wonderful smile he loves dearly. Keeping her in his arms for a moment, he sighs happily and enjoys her form in his embrace. "So, did I miss anything here?"
Post on Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:02 pm  Samantha Reaver
"If my husband catches you doing that he will have your head" Samantha says teasingly, unfolding her arms from before her while turning to face her beloved, love shining in her eyes while smiling the smile she keeps reserved just for him.
Post on Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:58 pm  Kain Reaver
Appearing behind his beloved, Kain wraps his arms around her, taking her in his arms. "Good evening my love." He softly kisses her cheek and looks towards Kaien. "Hello Kaien. Glad to see you're ok."
Post on Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:42 pm  Samantha Reaver
With a sigh crossing her lips, Samantha turns away from the beauty that held her attention, her body swiveling on her foot as she pivots in the sand to face Kaien, arms still folded before her form she tilts her head softly to the side, her clothing whiping around her form as the winds grow stronger, the presence of her love seeming to not grow closer.
Post on Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:33 pm  DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Kaien: No shit. *he said to her remark about him taking care of himself as he spat a bit of blood to the ground, his thoughts revolved around the dreams he had while he was unconscious as well as the smell of a being he hadn't seen or heard from since Austoria died* Fucking Havoc man!!!!
Post on Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:19 pm  Samantha Reaver
"You've been around more then long enough to take care of yourself" she said against the blowing wind, her smile now just a ghost of what was there, her gaze still looking foward while she stands almost statuesque. "And I did no such thing as to let him go." Irritattion began to creep into her soft expression, the sound of Kaien's voice interupt the music to her ears that had been the sounds of the ocean.
Post on Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:13 pm  DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Kaien: *he huffed and glanced toward Sams voice, still letting his body recover, his broken legs that although healed felt odd, as did his chest and lungs. As if he crawled into a new body, his every eyes felt heavy as if the weight of the blood passing into them after nearly bleeding to death was a new sensation. He took a moment to allow the feeling to pass, no matter how many times he used his meld technique as a last ditch effort to avoid death, the feeling of blood entering preveiously near vacant blood vessels and vains was always the same, at times he even felt light-headed, today was such a time. His hair was even stained with blood* Nice to see your concern. *he said with a voice of a troubled being, his time unconscious was not exactly pleasent* You let him go, why?
Post on Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:56 pm  Samantha Reaver
A smile of tenderness draws across her crimson lips as a feeling of warmth flood through her body, the feeling of the beloved awakening creating the feeling. Samantha remains standing with her gaze fixed before her, letting the wind dance around her while she awaits the presence of her husband to draw nearer.
Post on Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:16 pm  Samantha Reaver
With the slightest turn of her head, Samantha looked over her shoulder just in time to see Kaien stand, dried blood still covering him and his clothing looking rather tattered. "About time." She stated before turning her amethyst hues back to the blackness of the raging seas. Bringing her slender arms up from her sides she folds them neatly in front of her chest, the wind gathering in strength, her hair blowing wildly across her face and about her form, the sea air caressing her skin like a forgotten lover eager to feel her closeness once again.
Post on Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:02 am  DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Kaien: *as he gasped and gurgled on his own blood, his lungs experienced intense burning pain, his panic continued as he tried to get up on his feet, stummbling face first into the sand due to one of his legs being broken, it was here that while he lay face first in that he quickly was covering in blood he finally remembered his material meld which he quickly utilized to heal himself, melding with the sand before releseing the meld and slowly standing to his feet*
Post on Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:39 pm  Samantha Reaver
A stirring within her mind drew her attention to her surroundings, a tugging at her of pain from a being she holds a connection with. With a slow turn of her head amethyst hues look around for the source of the feeling tugging at her. Silver hair flutters in the almost nonexistant sea breeze, her slender silhoutte outlined by the moon casting her long shadow across the while sands.
Post on Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:43 pm  DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Kaien: *within the barrier Sam created around him, Kaien was laying in a steady growing pool of his own blood, as his body bled from various laserations not to mention the gaping whole in his abdomen, the red liquid trickled almost literally all over his battered, burised broken and mangled body. Within his mind he felt none of his grave wounds, not a single bone poking through his flesh, nor dislocated limb was felt, for he was looked in a nightmare, an unforgiving nightmare that caused the nekojin to awaken and unfortunately expose himself to the pain of his injuries. Within moments of his eyes barely opening and consciousness returning his internal bleeding caused him to gasp for air while coughing from the blood he breathed in, instinctvly he begain to panic completely forgetting about his material meld ability, as he painfully reached for his throat*
Post on Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:42 am  Samantha Reaver
With her gaze still resting on the ever churning ocean her thoughts drifted to her beloved and she missed his presence, his presence that even in silence gave her strength, however she did not want to be confined within the walls of their home. Several strands of silver hair that shimmered with the moons light blew across her face before the wind changed it's direction and blew them in the opposite direction. The sea breeze was calm, her clothing hardly moving even in the strongest of gusts. Tiliting her head back she looked to the celestial heavens, the stars sparling across the sky like diamonds thrown across a darkened backdrop. Her lips lifted ever so slightly at the corners as the beginnings of a smile began to draw across her lips with the thought of how making the stars rain down always gave her husband such delight.
Post on Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:38 pm  Samantha Reaver
Lightening continues to streak across the blackness of the sky, the blue light casting shadows across the white sands of the beach just as Samantha lands softly from her quick decent out of the sky. Pulling her black angel like wings to her she folds them neatly against her back with a sigh that crosses her crimson lips. The salty sea air wraps around her form drawing it's invisible fingers through her silver hair. Amethyst hues look towards the black seas that rage before her as words weigh heavy on her mind. Shifting her gaze she pushes the sleeve of her shirt up her arm and looks at the tribal markings that are engraved on her flesh.
Post on Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:59 am  Samantha Reaver
Eying the barrier he knew there was no way that he himself could remove it. Sliding his axe off his shoulder he leaned against it like a walking stick. Seeming to be in thought while the ever present sinewy hands never found rest. Havoc kicked the barrier and nothing happened, hoping the magical energy had left. "Kaien you really ssshould work. Sssseemssss sssome fallen angel isss sssseeking vengance and he hasssss it sssset on Kain." Turning with a sinister smile he looks towards the waves "that ssshould leave sssamantha home a lot." With that he faded into the shadows and vanished away.
Post on Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:55 am  Samantha Reaver
The stranger roaming the city finds his way onto the beach, a place much to happy for his needs until he hears groans of an injured male, the beedy eyes of the shadow demon light up then spot the barrier protecting the one dying and the male cackles wildly "want to sssee how Aussstoria cried out in pain while I laid with her and her unborn child? The male almost caressed the barrier that contained Kaien with in. "Issss there sssssome one new I ssshould break in?"
Post   Sponsored content

The Lonely Shores

Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Creed of Eternal Darkness :: Role-Play (RP) Topics :: Cities :: The City of Cimmerian :: Public Sector-
Jump to: