The Creed of Eternal Darkness

Be the broken or the breaker. Be the giver or the undertaker. Unlock and open the doors. Be the healer or the faker. The keys are in your hands. Realize you are your own sole creator of your own masterplan.

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Hilltop Cemetary

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Samantha Reaver
Administrator
Administrator

Location : With my husband, my eternal love where I shall always remain.

PostThe Hilltop Cemetary

This cemetary is laid out strategically so that most headstones bask in the rays of the sun all day. All the trees are neatly trimmed and pruned in effort to avoid the branches casting any undo shadows. There is no gate around the grassy area of the dead and the only trees that aren't cut back are the dozen or so wheeping willows that are scattered around. All this is done in effort to try and keep the darkness out of Ardor...but are they already to late? Has the darkness made it's way in and will be griping the hearts of those they meet and instilling true fear.
Back to top Go down
http://creedofdarkness.forummotion.com/index.htm
Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

The Hilltop Cemetary :: Comments

Re: The Hilltop Cemetary
Post on Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:10 pm  Samantha Reaver
Shadows suddenly seem to stretch oddly across the hilltop, the shadows of headstones and trees at an odd angle to that of the sun as the figure with the double bladed axe on his shoulder emerges from nothing, the even present sneer stretching his thin lips, sinewy shadow like hands reaching off his body while the ever dripping oily substance falls off him leaving a trail, much like that of a snail. "Ssssso where do I ssstart?" He cackled, toppling over headstones just to make his presence known before once again fading away.

The Hilltop Cemetary

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Creed of Eternal Darkness :: Role-Play (RP) Topics :: Cities :: The City of Ardor :: Public Sector-
Jump to: