The Creed of Eternal Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Creed of Eternal Darkness

Be the broken or the breaker. Be the giver or the undertaker. Unlock and open the doors. Be the healer or the faker. The keys are in your hands. Realize you are your own sole creator of your own masterplan.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ardor Subway Entrance

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Samantha Reaver
Administrator
Administrator
Samantha Reaver

Location : With my husband, my eternal love where I shall always remain.

Ardor Subway Entrance Empty
PostArdor Subway Entrance

Ardor Subway Entrance Tn95city-ha

Identical to all other subway entrances to help create some unity between each city, you are greeted by a wide set of about half a dozen cement stairs that take you into the tunnel. Arched ceilings and chandeleirs are overhead, a beauty beheld in the detail of the craftmen ship that you wouldn't expect. Stained glass windows let in the light that cast shadows at your feet. Enjoy the beauty beheld in the stations for venturing deeper into the subway system and the beauty gives way to other things...sinister things
Back to top Go down
https://creedofdarkness.forummotion.com/index.htm
Share this post on: reddit

Ardor Subway Entrance :: Comments

Kain Reaver
Re: Ardor Subway Entrance
Post Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:08 am  Kain Reaver
A subway car pulls up to the platform, and with an electronic bing, and a pneumatic hiss, the doors open to allow the passengers out. A crowd of people exit and begin to make their way towards the exit into Ardor. Chatter fills the underground tunnels, and it gets broken up by the shuffling of several officers making haste towards the subway car.

They begin to search, looking for a distinctively tall male that just rode in from Cimmerian. Apparently the guards from Cimmerian had radioed the station in Ardor to alert them of a highly wanted killer that was coming their way. And gave a description of someone who stood at 6'5, and is approximately 205 lbs.

Impatient people who are waiting to get on board to see their families for the christmas holidays begin to shout at the guards searching, telling them to hurry up. One of the guards approaches a man who had spoke up.

Guard: "You! Shut up or we'll hold you in comtempt!"

Man: "In comtempt of what? Of searching for a man who never stepped off the train?"

Guard: "Wait... what? You're saying the man we're looking for wasn't on the train at all?"

Man: "Well if he was, don't you think someone would have noticed? We're not deaf you know. We all heard the description over the radio. And someone who stands at 6'5 is pretty noticable. Their head would have been near the ceiling for Christ's sake!"

Guard: "So you're saying you've seen no one?"

Man: "That's exactly what I'm saying. Ask everyone else behind me. And everyone else here."

The man turns to look at those around him, all who are nodding their heads, a few speaking out and confirming what the man has just said. The guard radios his fellow officers to abort the search, which whom step out of the subway car. Business resumes as normal.

A smile passes upon one's lips. He hadn't lost his touch. He remained incognito the entire time, and knows he'll never get caught.

A crowd exits, and the one who is still smiling exits with them, looking as if he was part of the crowd.
Post Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:39 pm  Guest
i wonder what else is around this city hmm...-looks around with a dark look on my face and i decides to leave-
Samantha Reaver
Post Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:22 am  Samantha Reaver
(OOC Remix DO NOT post with the plus sign as a space again!! It totally screws up the page!! For that matter don't use any symbol as a space, besides it screwing up the page it is a pain in the ass to read.)
Post Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:54 am  Guest
'enters the subway covered in mist with great pride on my face.' ....so this where I will start my journey, right here. 'walks to the bottom of the stairs and marks the last pair of stairs in the case.'

Last edited by Kain Reaver on Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Kain Reaver edited this post due to + signs being used for spaces.)
Post   Sponsored content

Ardor Subway Entrance

Page 1 of 1