The Creed of Eternal Darkness

Be the broken or the breaker. Be the giver or the undertaker. Unlock and open the doors. Be the healer or the faker. The keys are in your hands. Realize you are your own sole creator of your own masterplan.

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Frosset Mørke

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Samantha Reaver
Administrator
Administrator

Location : With my husband, my eternal love where I shall always remain.

PostFrosset Mørke

Meaning "frozen darkness" it lays on the outskirts of Frore, the city of ice. Always frigid and bitter cold there isn't much that survives, not even the strongest of beings. However there are creatures that lurk here that thrive in the bone chilling cold. They blend in the the heavey blizzards that always seem to be crossing this landscape. Try to keep yourself warm and more importantly safe, for if the weather doesn't kill you then something else just might.
Back to top Go down
http://creedofdarkness.forummotion.com/index.htm
Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Frosset Mørke :: Comments

Re: Frosset Mørke
Post on Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:14 pm  Kain Reaver
Running at blinding speeds, a trail of kicked up snow marks the fast moving feet of a young male vampire. The cold bites at his skin, though protected by a ski mask over his face and a thick winter coat over his body. Arctic goggles protect his eyes as the snow builds up just a meer inch from him, causing him to wipe the ice off the goggles every once in a while. He moves with great speed, much like a rocket car blazing through the cold, kicking up a long trail of ice and snow behind him. His trajectory points him towards Frore, the frozen and almost abandoned city. He took great care to not run into the ice creature, such was a beast he had been trying to defeat for quite some time, but his present task prevented him from searching for other means of destroying the monster.

He grows closer to Frore, and with a hidden smile, he begins to slow his speed, eventually coming to a run before he enters the city and heads for home.

Frosset Mørke

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Creed of Eternal Darkness :: Role-Play (RP) Topics :: Cities :: The City of Frore :: Public Sector-
Jump to: