The Creed of Eternal Darkness

Be the broken or the breaker. Be the giver or the undertaker. Unlock and open the doors. Be the healer or the faker. The keys are in your hands. Realize you are your own sole creator of your own masterplan.

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Frore Naval Yard

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PostFrore Naval Yard

Frores Military Naval yards are here and heavily gaurded of course. From battleships to neuclear subs, they are either being built, undergoing repair, or simply waiting for its next assignment. Citizens can come to admire but are closely watched.

Similar topics

-
» Yard Areas
Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Frore Naval Yard :: Comments

Re: Frore Naval Yard
Post on Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:52 pm  DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Miranda: *she stood within the bases command office, overlooking procedures, protocols, ranks, etc. It is then that she receives Nihilus' new orders as well as the information Nihilus held about Sam and Kain, however she quickly brushed it aside within her mind and put one of her most trusted subordinates in charge while she left to redevous with Lumiya which she did immediately, teleporting out of Frore*
Post on Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:57 pm  DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Miranda: *her attractive form stood amongst her subordinates, arms folded across her Voluptuous breasts while her tail swayed from side to side, winter clothing covered her as well as white hooded robes. She whistled loudly as she stood just behind an docked aircraft carrier, her whistle caused the others to fall in, forming a tight line at her right*

I want all of you to get to work on finding out any and all information on the naval vessels enroute and deployed from this base. Security officers, I want you take assemble a team and seek out the families of the men and women killed here today and inform them of what happened here. Communications, I need you to follow protocol and inform the other bases and branches of Frore military of what has taken place here. Our main goal ladies and gentlemen is to take over this base right under their noses. If a uniform is intact, take it, put it on, and assume the wears identity. The Void will provide you with any info you may need on the identity you have taken. *she pauses and looks at the people she just ordered to throw away their own lives and families, she felt no sympathy but felt an explanation was needed, for these people were civilians. Everyday people who felt change was needed in the world. Order to built and held to firmly by any means. To lose their trust is to lose the war* You were all told that your orders may require you make decisions that will cut you off from your families, am I right? *she spoke in a calmer tone, and paused as they all replied* "YES MA'AM!" Then I'd say this assignment is one of those times. Your doing this to create a new and better future for your families, the very families you are now cut off from. Regardless of how long its been without a word from them, you can be happy knowing that your distance from them is nessary to preserve a safe and secure future for them. A small price to pay, am I right?

"YES MA'AM!"

*they answered, some with smiles, others proudly* Then I have nothing further to say. Remember your training, do your duty and the rest will follow. Maintain minimum contact with the Void unless absolutely necessary. Otherwise it will consume you and atm I'm not asking Nihilus to get you out. Understood?

"SIR, YES SIR!, Ma'am, something? I don't know." *said a confused respectful Herald recruit, Miranda chuckled to herself, while shaking her head* Dismissed.
Post on Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:20 pm  DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Nihilus: *the instant Nihilus arrived at the Naval base he began killing anyone in his way as he traveled toward the most powerful sea vessel docked their, the neuclear submarine, USS Red Star. As Nihilus used his various abilities to easily strike down the gaurds and navymen who foolishly rushed to face him, a handful of his followers leaped up from the sea to finish the rest, they soon then got aboard the Red Star and set sail. They fully armed submairne vanished beneath the waves once out of dock, another flock of minons arrived at the naval yards soon after, led by a trusted subordinate of Nihilus'*

????: On the double you freaks, let's go!
Post   Sponsored content

Frore Naval Yard

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Creed of Eternal Darkness :: Role-Play (RP) Topics :: Cities :: The City of Frore :: Public Sector-
Jump to: