The Creed of Eternal Darkness

Be the broken or the breaker. Be the giver or the undertaker. Unlock and open the doors. Be the healer or the faker. The keys are in your hands. Realize you are your own sole creator of your own masterplan.

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Armory

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Samantha Reaver
Administrator
Administrator

Location : With my husband, my eternal love where I shall always remain.

PostThe Armory

Soon after entering the Inner Sanctum of The Inner Circle, a long hallway to your left will lead you to the Circles armory. Various weapons and armor suits lay undisturbed just behind a glass pane within the walls of the tall towering room. A spiraling ramp allows those worthy of entrance into the sanctum to reach the armories contents without much difficulty or danger. The walls of marble complement the gold railing which serves to keep visitors from falling. The floor is pearl white, and void of shadows even as visitors walk upon it. Whether you come to merely admire that which is displayed here or to seek out your trump card against a formidable foe, respect for the weapon or armor must be given at all times while present here. For within these walls the smell of purity, and a calming silence will not be disturbed. Several trails of sparkling aqua marine colored lights patrol the room and serve as tiny but deadly sentry guards. (Written by Pyro)
Back to top Go down
http://creedofdarkness.forummotion.com/index.htm