The Creed of Eternal Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Creed of Eternal Darkness

Be the broken or the breaker. Be the giver or the undertaker. Unlock and open the doors. Be the healer or the faker. The keys are in your hands. Realize you are your own sole creator of your own masterplan.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kaien

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kain Reaver
Administrator
Administrator
Kain Reaver

Kaien Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaien   Kaien I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 10:41 pm

Character approved.
Back to top Go down
https://creedofdarkness.forummotion.com
DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
DemonLord_FuriousPyro

Kaien Empty
PostSubject: Kaien   Kaien I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 1:58 am

Name: Kaien (updated for 2010!!!)

Race: Neko-jin(pure-blooded)/vampire
(Explained in bio)

Appearance: Due to his conjuration abilities his attire changes very often. He stands at 6' 2", blue-green eyes, grey blonde long hair, ripped muscular build. Cat like ears and tail which fur color matches his hair color.

Abilities: Conjuration(weapons, armor, clothing, food), teleportation, mana beams or blasts, flight(super sonic if need be), super strength, stamina, endurance, agility, speed, balance, hearing, eye-sight, and powerful sense of smell, material meld

Skills: Great seafood cook!

Weaknesses: Nothing special but think of things that would kill a normal human being except taken to very high extremes (I will provide examples if need be)

Bio: A close friend of Sam and Kain although they have had their episodes of arguments, he would die for them without hesitation or regret. He aided the queen in defending the ill King from start to finish during the Siege of The Unloyals. Unfortunately it was a meer ten year after the last of the unloyals bold enough to attack the palace were defeated that Kaien began to succumb to his old age. He saw no reason to take the easy way out and also received a advise from his deceased beloved. He then turned to the queen and after a short day or so, arouse as a feline vampire. Having no blood family of his own other than his older sister Katanorina who still lives, he is surprisingly child-like and energetic in personality. Even in his old age before becoming a vampire. His whereabouts became unknown in the year 2008. Rumor has it he was serving in modern day military forces of other lands fighting terrorist. However he returned on Christmas Eve of 2009 and has resided in the palace to aid the queen should it come under a modern day attack. Until one day he decides to check on the king.....
Back to top Go down

Kaien
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Creed of Eternal Darkness :: Character Profiles & Bestiary :: Character Profiles :: DemonLord_FuriousPyro-
Jump to: