The Creed of Eternal Darkness

Be the broken or the breaker. Be the giver or the undertaker. Unlock and open the doors. Be the healer or the faker. The keys are in your hands. Realize you are your own sole creator of your own masterplan.

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Havoc

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Samantha Reaver
Administrator
Administrator

Location : With my husband, my eternal love where I shall always remain.

PostSubject: Havoc   Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:24 pm

Name: Havoc

Race: Shadow Demon

Weapon: Two handed double bladed axe.

Abilities: Manipulates time, Mind control in that he can cast images of real things as well as things he creates just to mess with another's mind. Controls shadows at his whim.

Weakness: Containment by circle or triangle, just like any demon so long as not in the shadows. Lack of shadows, so open areas during daylight.

Apperance: Tall and lean looking, but he is stronger then his looks lead you to believe. Black beedy eyes, thin, pale lips and a row of razor sharp teeth. A black oily substance is always oozing from his form while shadow like hands continuously extend from his body

Bio: He is evil just for the sake of being evil, and aligns himself with no other being. He has however seemed to of targeted Samantha and her friends and family, many decades ago having killed Samantha's sister Katherine and then later Kaien's fiancee Austoria along with countless other beings out of boredom. While not much of a fighter his mind control and mental fighting skills keep him a force to be reckoned with, he has messed with some of the strongest minds and watched them crumble and break.
Back to top Go down
http://creedofdarkness.forummotion.com/index.htm

Havoc
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Creed of Eternal Darkness :: Character Profiles & Bestiary :: Character Profiles :: Samantha Reaver-
Jump to: