The Creed of Eternal Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Creed of Eternal Darkness

Be the broken or the breaker. Be the giver or the undertaker. Unlock and open the doors. Be the healer or the faker. The keys are in your hands. Realize you are your own sole creator of your own masterplan.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Overlook Motel

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Samantha Reaver
Administrator
Administrator
Samantha Reaver

Location : With my husband, my eternal love where I shall always remain.

Overlook Motel Empty
PostOverlook Motel

Overlook Motel 41822369_f91d19c9c0

A rather run down motel, the exterior looking as if the whole building should be bulldozed to the ground. The sign in the window once upon a time flashed the word 'office' now it is just a lone 'I' that flashes. You won't find much here, but it does provide a bed, and a shower, maybe if you're lucky enough the water will even be hot.

Last edited by Samantha Reaver on Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://creedofdarkness.forummotion.com/index.htm
Share this post on: reddit

Overlook Motel :: Comments

bud4man20
Re: Overlook Motel
Post Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:44 pm  bud4man20
With a bit of sweat dripping off his forehead, Hikaru jumped from the bed he was in and quickly drew his blade, forming a defensive stance scanning the room he was in. It seems that he was alone for now, resulting in the resheathing of his sword.
Giving a long stretch and yawn, the teen gathered his belongings and headed out the door of the motel. He hadn't a single clue where he would be going anymore, only let his mind take him where it wanted. And his mind was thinking about the dream he had before suddenly awaking. Dark and mysterious times was what filled his dream. With that on his mind, he kept walking.
bud4man20
Post Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:02 pm  bud4man20
After flicking of the blood from his blade, 2 vampires dropped to the floor. As the young Hikaru scanned the room for anymore, he negated the fact and rested his katana back in its sheathe.
Walking towards a light switch, he flickered an odd looking zippo lighter with a rose on it. He didn't smoke anymore but he kept the lighter as a memento of his old girlfriend. The light switch didn't seem to work, so he left the door open for a bit of light to shine in.
Feeling no need to be on guard anymore, the teen flopped on a bed and soon fell asleep, dreaming of dark times he's never even seen before.(OOC: He's seeing the story of when Kain was king.)
bud4man20
Post Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:38 pm  bud4man20
After roaming the earth for a year and a half. Seeking out training because of the battle he lost when he first arrived. Hikaru Akiyama, a raven haired teen stopped in front of a rundown motel. Scanning the building with his purple eyes which had thin vertical pupils, he didn't see anybody around. Was it abandoned? If so, he might as well see if it's hospitable, for he hadn't slept in a couple of days.
Walking towards the building, in bulky and all black clothing, he unsheathed his katana that rested on his back only to reveal its black blade. "Let's do this quick." He said as he suddenly disappeared in a blur.
Domitrix
Post Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:59 am  Domitrix
Once again, ember scarred retina pulsed throughout the eyes of the demon, glancing at the words that he took a sample gaze at back at the Courhouse. Their names were listed in the manuscript type on the bottom of a page, as well as the 'directed towards' above. On the lines below the bottom type, their signatures were found. Well, the forbidden one never witnessed him sign anything, so he could not use that as a reference point to the real Kain.

The address was listed as well. This didn't do much for him either, as he knew not his way around Cimmeria by the matter of numbers or street names just yet. Other needless information followed, of the realtor and a history of previous owners. Odd, the history panel was empty. They seem to have been the first to inhabit that household. A handful of architectural designs of the house. Both floors, and the layout of the rooms. Domitrix made sure to engrave this into his memory in order to not have this file interrupt his search upon arrival.

Still nothing however. But the papers were stapled along the top left in a formal ordering. Allowing the flame to hover above the trim of his obsidian hood's visage, the demon enabled both hands upon this file. One to hold it, and the other to turn to the pages behind with better ease. He didn't want to use the wind element to turn the pages for him, as it would come in conflict with the already stabilized flame.

'Beachfront' was a keyword spotted along the genesis of the second page. Great, the shore of Cimmeria was in fact pretty long. But it mattered not, the Empyreal lived amongst the more unique sleepless breeds of the world. And so with the recorded image in his mind, he set off to the Lonely Shores in search of said condo.
Domitrix
Post Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:41 am  Domitrix
The motel had an 'on and off' appeal to it's lighting. Didn't seem like a place that rested in good upkeep shape. A smaller sign on a door that was separate from the others read 'Office' on it. However, only the letter 'i' of the word flickered on and off. If near enough, it released a tiny buzzing sound every time it turned on.

This would otherwise be a lost cause, but there was an extended shelter along the side of the last room. It was near a light, but this was easy to get rid of, seeming as how one extra bulb wouldn't catch anyones attention. Not compared to the rest of the motel's appearance.

And without hesitation, the demon had already quietly made his way across the street from the alley and unto the premesis. No life present outside. It was beyond late, although thats never stopped activity on any other motel. But this specific site was a condemn issue waiting to happen, and the rain outside did its fair share as well.
When the Empyreal arrived at chosen location, a blast of vorpal affinity took out the light bulb with ease, ensuring that no sound was heard from that either. And so he relocated under the shelter, at the inconspicous and lifeless side of the motel, away from the street. Where the flame could be pyromanced. Open palm with spread fingers created the small portion of light, and the other retrieved the 'Reaver' file, opening it with bounce of wrist and cooperating thumb and index.
Samantha Reaver
Post Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:12 pm  Samantha Reaver
With smokey laughter Lilith presses her body tighter to that of Turel's, closer then needed but she loved the feel of his form to hers. Pressing her full lips once again to his the mist begins to swirl around their feet, slowly rising up and wrapping around them before being sucked beneath the motel door, like a vaccum had suddenly sucked the air out of the room, leaving nothing behind other then the smell of their passion that lingered in the room.
Samantha Reaver
Post Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:24 am  Samantha Reaver
Lilith steps in close, pressing her body against his, returning the kiss deeply before pulling back, her pale blue eyes meeting his. "You know if we keep that up we will never get out of this room."
Kain Reaver
Post Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:19 am  Kain Reaver
Licking his lips, Turel ogles over her sexiness. "You look good enough to drink my love! Mmmmmmmmm!!!!!" He chuckles as he steps up to her and presses his lips to hers, just wanting to taste her blissful lips.
Samantha Reaver
Post Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:06 am  Samantha Reaver
After dressing, Lilith applied a little make up, just enough to accentuate her already beautiful features, and making her eyes more noticeable. Opening the door she steps out wearing a tight red dress that clings to her form perfectly, plunging very low in the front, showing plenty of cleavage. The hem of the dress falling mid thigh, her legs seeming to run on for miles before stopping in her feet clad in res satin strappy heels. "How do I look?"
Kain Reaver
Post Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:01 am  Kain Reaver
Turel chuckles and spanks her ass as she walks by, then watches as she heads inside the bathroom to dress. Turel finishes up, gathering all his necessities and waiting for his beloved fiancee to finish dressing.
Samantha Reaver
Post Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:55 am  Samantha Reaver
Sitting up Lilith swung her shapely legs over the edge of the bed before rising. She walked over to where Turel dressed and brushed her naked body against him then laughed turning away to head to the bathrom to dress, once again her smokey laughter trailing behind her.
Kain Reaver
Post Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:52 am  Kain Reaver
"Sounds like our first date!" Smiling proudly, Turel kisses Lillith softly before sliding out of bed and getting dressed. He is eager to see Kain, and it shows in his eyes.
Samantha Reaver
Post Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:47 am  Samantha Reaver
Lilith lays beside Turel while listening to the one sided conversation, her full lips placing soft kisses across his broad chest while he spoke. Hearing his question she lifts her head, ebony hair brushing across his chest where her lips just were. "That sounds fun, be nice to get out of this dreary room." Her smokey laughter once again filled the room, and she shook her head out how freely her laughter flowed with him.
Kain Reaver
Post Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:42 am  Kain Reaver
Turel awakens to his phone ringing, but he does not reach it in time to answer the phone. He grabs the cell phone and views the screen, seeing it was the same number that had called him before. "It seems whoever called me..." he was cut off by his phone notifying him that he has a voice message and dials in to his voice mail. Listening to the message, he smiled brightly as he heard his brother's voice. "Holy shit! If it isn't the voice of a ghost!" Turel seemed overly happy to hear from his brother, and began to dial in the numbers to return the call. For some reason, the call went straight to voicemail, where Turel left a message. "Hey brother! Good to hear from you! We need to meet up. Meet me at The Den of Iniquity for some drinks. It'll be on me. Bring Samantha too, unless she still hates my guts. We'll see you there brother!" He hangs up and looks at Lillith with a big smile. "Care for a drink tonight my love?"
Samantha Reaver
Post Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:07 pm  Samantha Reaver
Stretching her shapely form against the muscular body of Turel with a chuckle, with Turel's rugged handsomeness and her beauty they were an enigmatic couple. Lilth placed several soft kisses across her dark lover's chest while debating to once again seek Nihilus out or to make him seek her out. She was growing tired of going to him and standing around for nothing. She was growing hungry for some sort of chaos.
Samantha Reaver
Post Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:24 am  Samantha Reaver
Lilith smiles, hearing the steady breathing of Turel as he lays beneath her once again in peaceful slumber. Starting to snuggle up against him she hears the telepathic message from Nihilus containing his not so veiled threat. Ice blue eyes flash to crimson and the kindness of her expression falls away, leaving behind an almost ugliness that very few have seen and lived to tell about. Quickly the femme vampire regains her composure not wanting Turel to awken and see her like that. Softness again returns to Lilith's face restoring her eternal beauty.
Samantha Reaver
Post Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:02 pm  Samantha Reaver
Resting her head on his chest Lilith sighs with complete contentment before looking up at Turel "so when did you wanna get hitched?" She asked teasingly before brushing her full lips against his, loving the feeling of them being so close.
Kain Reaver
Post Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:51 pm  Kain Reaver
Sighing happily, Turel nestles his beloved closer to his form, never letting her go. He rolls them over, keeping them united and letting Lillith rest upon him. He caresses her back, gently trailing his fingers over her soft skin, and kisses the top of her head with all the love he has for her.
Samantha Reaver
Post Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:39 pm  Samantha Reaver
Lilith's arms never loosen while holding Turel, the expression on her face soft and loving, no sign of the darkness that lurks within present. While a loving smile she brushes her fingertips up and down his back along his spine. "I love you too Turel"
Kain Reaver
Post Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:35 pm  Kain Reaver
Smiling, Turel lifts Lillith up, wrapping her legs around his waist. Their clothes disappear as Turel lays her down on the bed, laying on top of her. He worships her body, gently caressing her with his own, giving her all his love. The two give themselves to the other, love and passion surrounding them as they make love with just a bit of roughness. Fangs become bloody as they pierce the others necks, drinking each other as their souls intertwine and they become one.

Time ceases to exist, yet hours pass, exctasy and passion at their heights. As Turel gives Lillith his essence, he whispers softly in her ear as his strong muscular arms keep her held tight to his form. "I love you Lillith."
Samantha Reaver
Post Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:28 pm  Samantha Reaver
Her eyelids fall closed while she returns the kiss just as deeply, her right hand rising from the bed and placing it on the back of Turel's neck before Lilith pulls back slightly "Yes, I am all yours."
Kain Reaver
Post Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:25 pm  Kain Reaver
"Because you're all mine." He says with a sultry tone as he steps up in front of her. Softly he caresses her face with 2 fingers and leans down, kissing her deeply, softly, and lovingly.
Samantha Reaver
Post Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:43 pm  Samantha Reaver
Sliding her tongue over her lips Lilith tilts her head softly to the side, her gaze drinking in the musclar form of her fiancee. "Mmmm, and why is that my dear?" She asks with a soft laugh, her voice growing huskier as she speaks."
Kain Reaver
Post Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:16 pm  Kain Reaver
Turel chuckles at her remarks, sensing the teasing tone in her voice. "Well, if you need to go again, you'll be needing a shower before you leave." He says with a sly grin.
Samantha Reaver
Post Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:04 pm  Samantha Reaver
Pale blue eyes peered from her alabaster face while smokey laughter resounded over full lips "I could leave again if you want" Lilith said playfully while swinging her shapely leg back and forth. "And here I thought you would be happy to see me return to you so quickly" pushing with her hands Lilith makes is if to rise from the bed, her expression that of teasing.
Post   Sponsored content

Overlook Motel

Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Creed of Eternal Darkness :: Role-Play (RP) Topics :: Cities :: The City of Cimmerian :: Public Sector-
Jump to: