The Creed of Eternal Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Creed of Eternal Darkness

Be the broken or the breaker. Be the giver or the undertaker. Unlock and open the doors. Be the healer or the faker. The keys are in your hands. Realize you are your own sole creator of your own masterplan.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Den of Iniquity

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Samantha Reaver
Administrator
Administrator
Samantha Reaver

Location : With my husband, my eternal love where I shall always remain.

Den of Iniquity - Page 2 Empty
PostDen of Iniquity

Den of Iniquity - Page 2 Photo_rave-party

In the warehouse district of the city stands what looks to be an abandoned meat packing plant, white chipped paint on the outside of the nondescript facade, a building that once you passed during the day you would immediatly forget, however at night the driving beat of techno and metal can be heard. Once you enter and your eyes adjust to the darkness you watch the people dancing to the ever driving beat, bodies swaying together. In darker corners you might notice the creatures of the night feeding from one another, drugs and drink being shared as all apprehensions dissapear. Very few humans linger here so you are free to be yourself.

Some songs this location plays:
Oleg Kvasha - Zelenoglazoe Taksi (Club Remix)
Puscifier - Momma Sed (Tandemonium Mix)

Last edited by Samantha Reaver on Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://creedofdarkness.forummotion.com/index.htm
Share this post on: reddit

Den of Iniquity :: Comments

Samantha Reaver
Re: Den of Iniquity
Post Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:47 am  Samantha Reaver
Lilith notices Turel's hesitation at Kain's question and extends her slender hand to him "I am Lilith, your brother's fiance" her voice husky as always and calm, no sign of trepidation showing.

Samantha's eyebrow shoots up in suprise and mild shock at the femme's words then quickly casts her gaze to Kain to catch his reaction at such news.
Kain Reaver
Post Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:43 am  Kain Reaver
Kain smiles at his brother as they approach and the two give the other a brotherly hug.

Turel: "Aaah brother!!!! You and Samantha made it!!! Its great to see you!!!

Kain: "Its good to see you too brother! Have have you been?"

Turel and Kain seems to get lost in conversation for a bit, leaving Lillith and Samantha standing off to the side. Kain notices that his beloved may feel a bit forgotten, and he makes sure he includes her in the conversation.

Kain: "So Turel, tell us, who is this you are with?"

Turel looks to Lillith, unsure of how he should answer and if he should reveal that she is his fiancee.
Samantha Reaver
Post Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:34 am  Samantha Reaver
With a warm smile Lilith entwines her fingers with Turel's and begins to walk towards the two beings that he had indicated, her hips swaying with each step, a slight eagerness showing in her pale blue hues to meet the family that her fiancee thinks so highly of.

Samantha just stands silently beside Kain, her arms folded before her chest as the music already begins to irritate her, unsure if it has been one continuous song playing or all music that sounds much the same to her ear.
Kain Reaver
Post Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:29 am  Kain Reaver
Turel senses 2 familiar presences, and breaks the kiss from Lillith to look towards Kain and Samantha. A smile plays across his lips as he sees his brother has arrived, and is alive and well. He looks to Lillith and speaks to her. "Come my love. I want you to meet my only family!" Still smiling, he takes her hand and begins to walk towards where Kain and Samantha stand.

Kain laughs at his beloved's comment and then sees a subtle sparkle in Turel's eyes as him and his new woman make their way towards them.
Samantha Reaver
Post Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:24 am  Samantha Reaver
Samantha eyes the femme dancing with her brother in law and shakes her head "looks like he's paying her by the hour" she stands close to Kain, dislikng this place more and more with each passing second, having always hated being around to many people and hopes they won't be stuck here for to long.
Kain Reaver
Post Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:19 am  Kain Reaver
Turel returns the kiss as he begins dancing with Lillith amongst the other people that surround them. The hypnotic trance beat pulses throughout the dance floor, keeping the rythym of everyone dancing.

A mist appears in a secluded spot of the Den, swirling around and seeming to take on 2 forms. Once the beings are formed, the mist vanishes, leaving Samantha and Kain standing in a dark corner. Kain hates crowded places, especially a club environment. But he's here to meet his brother, whom he can see dancing with and kissing an unfamiliar woman. He says to Samantha's mind: "Looks like that's the mystery woman."
Samantha Reaver
Post Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:16 pm  Samantha Reaver
Mist flows in out out among the form of the dancing beings before stopping and floating away leaving Lilith and Turel standing in the middles of the dance floor, their bodies pressed tightly together while kissing her love deeply, her hips already moving to the heavy beat of the music.
Samantha Reaver
Post Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:27 pm  Samantha Reaver
Lilith's arms had wrapped around Turel and she had passionatly returned the kiss, as if it was the most natural thing to do, then with almost a saddened sigh she watched him vanish. Standing there alone she turned in a tight circle looking at the room before shaling her head and snapping herself out of the clouds "I don't do love" she said to the empty room, her own words sounding unconvincing even to her own words before the mist swarmed around her and swallowed her form leaving only the story of the two passionate lovers drawn together by heart.
Kain Reaver
Post Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:21 pm  Kain Reaver
As if their hearts beat as one, his own heart fluttered as their eyes locked. He saw in her eyes, however extremely briefly, love. Turel also looked away as she did, and he wanted to help her dress, but stopped himself from doing so. He did take the time to dress himself as she did. The music had stopped long ago, casting an awkward silence as they finished dressing.

Turel's eyes met again with Lillith's, and he took this opportunity. "If we never meet again, I just want to say that I hope we do meet again. For there is something that compells me towards you, and I hope you feel the same for me." Turel then quickly leans into her, wraps his arms around her, and kisses her deeply and passionately for a few seconds, his actions speaking for themselves before he stepped back, put on his face mask, and vanished into a fine mist as he took a respectful bow towards his newfound dark lover.
Samantha Reaver
Post Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:13 pm  Samantha Reaver
Taking the clothes from Turel her eyes met his and they lingered there a moment to long as her hand brushed against his. She felt her heart speed up and almost leap out of her chest, the soft touch almost feeling as if a bolt of electricity shot through her. "NO!" Her mind screamed and panic flooded through her, she knew what she was feeling and she wouldn't let that happen, but there was something intoxicating and eshilerating about Turel, she wanted more, she wanted to be with him. Tearing her eyes away from him she quickly jumped up from the couch and through on her clothing.
Kain Reaver
Post Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:05 pm  Kain Reaver
Turel could sense it in her. She had other things to do. With that thought, he stood and got her clothes for her, then using one finger, he mended the tears as his fingertip slid down the path of the tear. Once they were repaired, he handed them to her neatly folded so she may dress.
Samantha Reaver
Post Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:00 pm  Samantha Reaver
Sitting up so as so avoid eye contact with Turel, for right now there would only show a softness and a tenderness, Lilith answered him "oh I might use you again." She chuckled again softly knowing she needed to dress and leave, but for some reason she didn't feel the urgency she normally did. Raising her hand she rubbed the bruise that was around her neck that had been created during the roughness.
Kain Reaver
Post Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:55 pm  Kain Reaver
"Well, if you ever find yourself in need of someone, seek me out and I'll never disappoint." He says with a husky voice. He halfway wanted to look at her, hold her hand, and start to express what he was feeling for her, but he wasn't sure exactly WHAT he was feeling for her. He loved her darkness, and her sexual tendencies, but he actually felt some sort of spark between them. He was, of course, hesitant to believe that what he felt, whether or not it could be, love at first sight. Could it be? Only time will tell. "I think we'll have to do this again sometime. That is, unless you now have no further use for me."
Samantha Reaver
Post Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:48 pm  Samantha Reaver
Panting heavily, her chest heaving with each shallow breath, parts of her body covered with now drying blood Lilith turns her head, looking At Turel's profile actually studying it for a moment and finding herself admiring him 'what the hell am I doing?' She thinks to herself and quickly forces herself to speak. "You were just what I needed." She says with a throaty laugh, her tone still heavy with seduction.
Kain Reaver
Post Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:56 pm  Kain Reaver
Turel shoves Lillith onto a leather couch in the room and rips his clothes off, laying atop of her and not wasting any time as he begins to have his way with her. His rythym matches the tempo of the music, every thrust forceful against her. His fangs sink back into her neck as he gives them pleasure, succumbing to lust and desire for this woman. Different songs come on as they have their way with the other, moving in different positions. Turel knew there was something about this woman, but for now, all he wanted was her. And he had her. All of her. Every bit of her. And he gave his all to her.

Hours counted by as the two continued to cave into desire and pure lust, ravaging each other like animals. There was nothing passionate about their actions. Blood was drawn, screams were heard from the other side of the door, the couch was torn, the room got steamy, flesh seeped underneath their fingernails. The two ravaged the other like never before witnessed or even imagined. Pleasure and lust were the driving forces. It was forceful, extremely rough, animalistic, and extremely taboo.

After the two just couldn't take any more, Turel collapsed next to Lillith, gasping for breath and sweaty from head to toe, his hair ruffled and pulled away in disarray from Lillith grabbing onto it so hard. Turel had done the same to Lillith, for he felt she liked that sort of thing, and he was right. His carnal pleasures now completely satisfied.
Samantha Reaver
Post Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:42 pm  Samantha Reaver
Her long nails drug over the flesh of his back, slicing the flesh open allowing the blood to flow over her hands and down his back, moans of pleasure and desire coming from deep within her throat and past her full lips. Her naked body wryths with pleasure and lust while pressing her form to his. Her fangs seek out his neck before plunging into him deeply, the wonderful necture that is his blood pouring into her mouth.
Kain Reaver
Post Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:36 pm  Kain Reaver
Appearing in a V.I.P. room, empty for any sort of occasion, the forms of Turel and Lillith appeared, and instantly, his lust-filled hands grabbed her clothes, and ripped them off in one motion each. Standing naked before him, he swiftly sank his fangs into her neck as his hands roamed over her entire body, exploring her and beginning to pleasure her. His body responded to the act of pure lust as he pressed himself into her. Medium tempoed techno music began to blast in the room as Turel began to explore every orifice of her body, and drinking deeply of her blood while moaning with desire for her body.
Post   Sponsored content

Den of Iniquity

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Creed of Eternal Darkness :: Role-Play (RP) Topics :: Cities :: The City of Cimmerian :: Public Sector-
Jump to: