The Creed of Eternal Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Creed of Eternal Darkness

Be the broken or the breaker. Be the giver or the undertaker. Unlock and open the doors. Be the healer or the faker. The keys are in your hands. Realize you are your own sole creator of your own masterplan.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Description of Frore

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kain Reaver
Administrator
Administrator
Kain Reaver

Description of Frore Empty
PostSubject: Description of Frore   Description of Frore I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 2:13 am

Description of Frore Art01

Set far to the north, this was once a luxurious city for all sight seers to visit annually. However, a drastic change to the environment took place and the ice began to take over. Ice forms on the sides of every building. The streets are always frozen over, making transportation difficult. Everyone is blinded by the white contrast from the snow and ice that blankets Frore. This city is still habitable and offers many housing accommodations, but there are tales of a frigid beast that plagues Frore every once in a while, and leaves the city in near ruin everytime it strikes.
Back to top Go down
https://creedofdarkness.forummotion.com

Description of Frore
Page 1 of 1