The Creed of Eternal Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Creed of Eternal Darkness

Be the broken or the breaker. Be the giver or the undertaker. Unlock and open the doors. Be the healer or the faker. The keys are in your hands. Realize you are your own sole creator of your own masterplan.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sacred Pyre Grounds

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Samantha Reaver
Administrator
Administrator
Samantha Reaver

Location : With my husband, my eternal love where I shall always remain.

Sacred Pyre Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Pyre Grounds   Sacred Pyre Grounds I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 5:03 pm

Upon the whisper of the wind an ancient elvish song began to ring out, the voice almost like an angel as ghostly female figure appeareared wearing a cloak of crushed red velvet. While singing the haunted tune it was carried across vast lands to ears that needed to hear this voice, then as quickly as it began it faded away.
Back to top Go down
https://creedofdarkness.forummotion.com/index.htm
Samantha Reaver
Administrator
Administrator
Samantha Reaver

Location : With my husband, my eternal love where I shall always remain.

Sacred Pyre Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Sacred Pyre Grounds   Sacred Pyre Grounds I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 8:40 pm

Sacred Pyre Grounds Pyre-767763

Hidden away from the modern world there remains a small secluded area surrounded by trees and several torches that always stay lit with the help of the Woodland Elves that watch over these grounds. Here citizens of the kingdom may bring their departed loved ones to cremate in a ceremonial fashion. There is a large mound of dirt in the center of the grounds that is packed well so that it will never burn from the fires of the pyres preformed here. Show respect to those that come here to mourn, or the spirits that guard these grounds will haunt you till the day you die.
Back to top Go down
https://creedofdarkness.forummotion.com/index.htm

Sacred Pyre Grounds
Page 1 of 1