The Creed of Eternal Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Creed of Eternal Darkness

Be the broken or the breaker. Be the giver or the undertaker. Unlock and open the doors. Be the healer or the faker. The keys are in your hands. Realize you are your own sole creator of your own masterplan.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Keona Minako

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kain Reaver
Administrator
Administrator
Kain Reaver

Keona Minako Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keona Minako   Keona Minako I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 11:07 pm

Character approved. (Weaknesses are listed in Katherine Dragamer topic.)
Back to top Go down
https://creedofdarkness.forummotion.com
Broken_Tears
Broken_Tears

Location : In the depths of my own demise lost in the eternal darkness that shall consume my very soul

Keona Minako Empty
PostSubject: Keona Minako   Keona Minako I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 1:47 am

Name: Keona Minako

Race: Neko-jin

Appearance: Though she looks like a human Keona stands at only 5'2 and weighs an astonishing 120lbs. The difference being the set of black ears that set atop of mahogany red locks that is cut just above the shoulder, a matching black tail is seen whisping back and forth behind her. Vivid blue hues dark as the ocean deep, cat like slits replace the normal irises in her almond shape pupils. Light complected skin match the blue in her eyes and hair, a perfectly sculpted facial features gives her the edge of being of a neko. When in neko-jin form the color of her fur is jet black.

Powers:
<Minor> Enhanced neko-jin senses include but varies- accute sight, keen hearing, sharpend taste, hightened sense of smell, cat like agility, stamina and reflexes.
<Major > Empathy-sensitive to the emotions of those around her. She can also block such emotions at will with a mere thought.
Telepathy- she can communicate with a handful of people only using words through there mind.
Healing- she can heal minor wounds such as scratches and small cuts.
Shapshift- she can shift into a small black cat at will (though in this form all other powers and abilities are nulled)

Personality: Keona is a friendly but sassy girl, she likes to talk to random people and has ways of making even the saddest person smile. Full of energy Keona also has the mind to get into mischief which gets her into trouble in more ways than some. She is outspoken and blunt and yet can still keep a smile on her face, though piss her off and you just may get scratched.

Weapons: Other than using what is natural to her and what is convient around her, she relies on her sharp claws and fangs that retract when threatened. Though she is effecient in swordsmanship, and carries a few daggers for protection, she prefers her own natural abilites.

Attire: Since she like to be outdoors, jumping from limp to limp of trees she wears shorts cut 2inches above the knees along with mid calf tie up boots, a tank top fits over her curved upper body, when it is a colder temperature she has a trench coat of sorts and sometimes wears a kimono. And often she can be seen wearing pants and a botton down shirt.

Bio: Keona is a traveling neko looking for others like herself, coming from a small village of silverwood. Her family and clan members were slaughtered for being the race they were. Barely escaping such a bloody massacure Keona has turned a bitter and edgy person opposed to her normal cheerful and happy self. She has no living relative at the moment, She searches through town to town descreetly hiding her feline features with a cloak in hopes of finding others like her.

Back to top Go down

Keona Minako
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Creed of Eternal Darkness :: Character Profiles & Bestiary :: Character Profiles :: Broken_Tears-
Jump to: