The Creed of Eternal Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Creed of Eternal Darkness

Be the broken or the breaker. Be the giver or the undertaker. Unlock and open the doors. Be the healer or the faker. The keys are in your hands. Realize you are your own sole creator of your own masterplan.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Katherine Dragamer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kain Reaver
Administrator
Administrator
Kain Reaver

Katherine Dragamer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katherine Dragamer   Katherine Dragamer I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 11:06 pm

Character approved.
Back to top Go down
https://creedofdarkness.forummotion.com
Broken_Tears
Broken_Tears

Location : In the depths of my own demise lost in the eternal darkness that shall consume my very soul

Katherine Dragamer Empty
PostSubject: Katherine Dragamer   Katherine Dragamer I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am

(Cont.)

Bio: Katherine was once a queen of Eden, though years of being alone and outliving her citizens she gave up her crown and set off on searching for her lost family once again. Her years as a hybrid were over run by the thirst for blood and so the vampire in her took control over the lycan in her. So now she is only a vampire.

She is the sister to Samantha and Kain Reaver, though whilst roaming the world in solitude she forgot who she is. The only thing keeping her to the past is the black rose pendent she wears around her neck. Trying to fit in, the way she speaks can reveal ancient in her, and sometimes but rarely can she been seen wearing the attire from her time.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Character update for Keona
Weakness: major cuts to her body, lack of food and water,
Back to top Go down

Katherine Dragamer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Creed of Eternal Darkness :: Character Profiles & Bestiary :: Character Profiles :: Broken_Tears-
Jump to: