The Creed of Eternal Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Creed of Eternal Darkness

Be the broken or the breaker. Be the giver or the undertaker. Unlock and open the doors. Be the healer or the faker. The keys are in your hands. Realize you are your own sole creator of your own masterplan.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lythrana Zaraun Hune

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kain Reaver
Administrator
Administrator
Kain Reaver

Lythrana Zaraun Hune Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lythrana Zaraun Hune   Lythrana Zaraun Hune I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 10:53 pm

Character approved.
Back to top Go down
https://creedofdarkness.forummotion.com
Eroticavampyria
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Eroticavampyria

Lythrana Zaraun Hune Empty
PostSubject: Lythrana Zaraun Hune   Lythrana Zaraun Hune I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 3:59 am

Name: Lythrana Zaraun Hune
Race: Dark Elf
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Weapons: Shortbow of Awe and arrows, and rusty rapier.
Appearance: Long white hair partly tied up, aqua/silver eyes, dark purpleous blue skin. Lythrana wears a light set of ebony armor detailed with ancestral symbols and amethyst.
Abilities: Faerie fire, shadowmancery, Alchemy, Unholy healing, Lolth's minions.
Strengths: Darkness, resistant to poison & sleep magicks.
Weakness: excessive heat, light, rain and nettles.
History: Lythrana embraces the Spider-Queen Lolth, the goddess of treachery and deception. Lythrana left behind her underground city of birth escaping the constant demands of her family. She now seeks sanctuary on the surface world. Where as Drow females are put forth into military career, Lythrana seeks out riches and power beyond her imagination as a solitary rogue. Learning the ropes in poison making, locksmithery and disarming traps. On the surface she is often wrongly persecuted for the reputation of her race.
Pet: Inland Taipan snake, Lily.
Back to top Go down

Lythrana Zaraun Hune
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Creed of Eternal Darkness :: Character Profiles & Bestiary :: Character Profiles :: Eroticavampyria-
Jump to: