The Creed of Eternal Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Creed of Eternal Darkness

Be the broken or the breaker. Be the giver or the undertaker. Unlock and open the doors. Be the healer or the faker. The keys are in your hands. Realize you are your own sole creator of your own masterplan.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Damen Alvasto

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Samantha Reaver
Administrator
Administrator
Samantha Reaver

Location : With my husband, my eternal love where I shall always remain.

Damen Alvasto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damen Alvasto   Damen Alvasto I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 11:29 pm

Character approved.
Back to top Go down
https://creedofdarkness.forummotion.com/index.htm
Jin the Silent
Jin the Silent

Damen Alvasto Empty
PostSubject: Damen Alvasto   Damen Alvasto I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:44 pm

Name: Damen Alvasto

Race: Human

Warrior Class: Warlock

Abilities: Master of illusion, Black Magick Sorcerey, element transmutation, Kinetics, Cosmic Magicks, and Medieval Swordplay.

Weakness: The warlock has limited use of mana and can easily be defeated by holy mages, paladins, and warriors that can resist black magicks.

Biography:one of Raviel's Warmages, Damen was once allies with Cassiel, and was blessed with immortalitly by the power of the Zantos blade.
although the Purifying Blade gave him long life, he may die by being killed by powerful holy warriors who dare claim the head of
a wandering sorcerer. Damen stood side by side with Raviel and learned the arts of Black Sorcery which became an abomination to Damen when his last task for
Raviel was to use the bones of a living human infant to create a dragon that feeds on Souls. Damen was relieved when he heard of Cassiels triumph against Raviel,but
he fears Cassiels anger that is growing within him far too quickly for the blade has tainted his mind into deep madness. Damen's final task as a Warlock is to
weaken Cassiel and steal the Zantos Claymore so that he can destroy the blade that suppose to never cut a human soul.

Weapon: Blood Mace

Weapons Power: the Blood Mace is tainted with Goul Blood that with every hit to the enemies flesh, The Blood Mace saps soul energy from its victim to the wielder.
it can only be destroyed by purified Angel blood, or a Purified Angelic Weapon.
Back to top Go down

Damen Alvasto
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Creed of Eternal Darkness :: Character Profiles & Bestiary :: Character Profiles :: Jin the Silent-
Jump to: