The Creed of Eternal Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Creed of Eternal Darkness

Be the broken or the breaker. Be the giver or the undertaker. Unlock and open the doors. Be the healer or the faker. The keys are in your hands. Realize you are your own sole creator of your own masterplan.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hikaru Akiyama

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Samantha Reaver
Administrator
Administrator
Samantha Reaver

Location : With my husband, my eternal love where I shall always remain.

Hikaru Akiyama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hikaru Akiyama   Hikaru Akiyama I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 11:26 pm

Character approved.
Back to top Go down
https://creedofdarkness.forummotion.com/index.htm
bud4man20
bud4man20

Hikaru Akiyama Empty
PostSubject: Hikaru Akiyama   Hikaru Akiyama I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 7:57 am

Name: Hikaru Akiyama
Sex: Male
Appearance: The young human stood at 5'8" with raven shoulder length hair. Deep purple eyes with vertical slits. All clothes consist of dark and heavy material bulking in some areas. Covering his torso is a dark grey muscle shirt, over it is a black heavy hooded sweater. On his legs were black cargo pants that were accompanied by black combat boots.
Weapons/abilities: Living amongst ancient japanese ways, he can harnest his own energy into things and/or chosen parts of his body. He mostly uses kunai and shuriken. But a black bladed katana on his back said otherwise.
Skills: With his heavy clothing it would seem difficult to manuever properly but he proved otherwise. To addon his percision was moderate at best.
Strengths/Weakness: His sheer willpower and determination can keep him fighting even with lacerations and burns. His downfall is that trust and ties can get the best of him in times of great importance.
Back to top Go down

Hikaru Akiyama
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Creed of Eternal Darkness :: Character Profiles & Bestiary :: Character Profiles :: Bud4man20-
Jump to: