The Creed of Eternal Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Creed of Eternal Darkness

Be the broken or the breaker. Be the giver or the undertaker. Unlock and open the doors. Be the healer or the faker. The keys are in your hands. Realize you are your own sole creator of your own masterplan.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Johnny Creed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kain Reaver
Administrator
Administrator
Kain Reaver

Johnny Creed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnny Creed   Johnny Creed I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 10:43 pm

Character approved.
Back to top Go down
https://creedofdarkness.forummotion.com
DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
DemonLord_FuriousPyro

Johnny Creed Empty
PostSubject: Johnny Creed   Johnny Creed I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 12:28 am

Name: Johnny Creed

Race: Unknown

Sex: Male

Appearence: The size of an average 11 year old boy, his long light green hair flows to about neck length, sharp pale pink pupils and a young handsome face. Undernieth his John Cena t-shirt is a adolesant body buffed to the max as his muscels are ripped and defined yet do not look freaky or out of proportion on him.

Weapons: None

Abilities: Though extremely young he possess adult reasoning and vocabulary. However he learns at the rate of a child. His only discovered abilities are flight and enhanced durability thus far. It is believed that he will discover more as he expriences this world first hand.

Weaknesses: Currently unknown

Bio: Resently created by Revan he seems oddly polite and well mannered despite the reputation of his creator. It is unknown if he is a mere boy created by Revan or if he was given abilities by his skeletol creator. Its rumored he now wanders Placar.

Last edited by DemonLord_FuriousPyro on Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Updating abilities and bio)
Back to top Go down

Johnny Creed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Creed of Eternal Darkness :: Character Profiles & Bestiary :: Character Profiles :: DemonLord_FuriousPyro-
Jump to: