The Creed of Eternal Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Creed of Eternal Darkness

Be the broken or the breaker. Be the giver or the undertaker. Unlock and open the doors. Be the healer or the faker. The keys are in your hands. Realize you are your own sole creator of your own masterplan.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alejandro Nimenaria

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kain Reaver
Administrator
Administrator
Kain Reaver

Alejandro Nimenaria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alejandro Nimenaria   Alejandro Nimenaria I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 11:03 pm

Character approved.
Back to top Go down
https://creedofdarkness.forummotion.com
Alejandro Nimenaria
Alejandro Nimenaria

Alejandro Nimenaria Empty
PostSubject: Alejandro Nimenaria   Alejandro Nimenaria I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 10:31 pm

Name: Alejandro Nimenaria
Sex: Male
Race: Elf/Human (Human Culture)
Appearance: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/f/ca080609.jpg/
Weapons: Gauntlet with blade in it that goes in and out, dagger, saber.
Abilities: Agile, quick, good at climbing
Skills : Enhanced sight and hearing. His cloak gives him chameleon like powers for a short period of time.
Strengths: Good with counters and against one person.
Weaknesses : Not the best when offensive, not good against many people even if they are weak, easily distracted.
Biography: His mothers village was burned down by marauders when she was a teenager, but she and a few others escaped. Hiding in a nearby town as regulars, Alejandro's mother eventually fell in love with his father who owned a personal blacksmithing store. She later revealed she was an elf, and he was shocked, but happy too. He had never wanted a normal life.

Eventually they had Alejandro, who was an active young kid, and his father recomnended he try hunting his mother being an elf and him being able to supply weapons. His dad made the special gauntlet when Alejandro was a teenager because as the mutiny's got bigger, so did customers. Not all of them regular people. When there was a raid for weapons in her wife's shop, Alejandro's mother bestowed upon him the family cloak. The whole family was against the mutiny's because it was unfair while the king wasn't in the best condition to attack him. Alejandro then went out to live on his own since he was getting to be that age, before becoming a rogue vigilante fighting for the king and for the good old days he had heard about many years ago.

Last edited by Alejandro Nimenaria on Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://assassinscreedgame.forumotion.com/forum

Alejandro Nimenaria
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Creed of Eternal Darkness :: Character Profiles & Bestiary :: Character Profiles :: Alejandro Nimenaria-
Jump to: