The Creed of Eternal Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Creed of Eternal Darkness

Be the broken or the breaker. Be the giver or the undertaker. Unlock and open the doors. Be the healer or the faker. The keys are in your hands. Realize you are your own sole creator of your own masterplan.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sienna Rodriguez

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kain Reaver
Administrator
Administrator
Kain Reaver

Sienna Rodriguez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sienna Rodriguez   Sienna Rodriguez I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 10:57 pm

Character approved.
Back to top Go down
https://creedofdarkness.forummotion.com
dominii
dominii

Sienna Rodriguez Empty
PostSubject: Sienna Rodriguez   Sienna Rodriguez I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 8:47 am

Name: Sienna Rodriguez
Sex: Female
Race: Human
Appearance:
Sienna Rodriguez Sword_10

Weapons:
- A wooden katana; or any other tools or instruments she can grab ahold of.
- She also has a balisong (butterfly knife) she keeps strapped around her thigh.

Abilities:
- Brute strength
- Fast reflexes

Skills: Mastery in the way of the sword. Sienna’s true abilities come out when she’s holding a true sword, not a wooden one. She only uses the wooden katana more often to avoid seriously injuring another.

Weaknesses:
- Being human
- Easily gets sick

Biography
Sienna is the only daughter of a rich business tycoon whose family is inclined to the sword. The family has also secretly sworn fealty to the Creed.

As a child, Sienna was driven by the obsession of overcoming the strongest swordsman in the family, her father. Known for her pride and over zealousness, Sienna went through very arduous training. Her father pushed her all the time, and she was only happy to oblige.

Personality-wise, Sienna is a bit immature, often times complaining about anything which caters to her distaste.

Being a sheltered girl, she would often thirst for danger, knowing that she is able to defend herself adequately when needed. She would often sneak out of the house, undetected, and allow herself to be bait against ill-intentioned men on the streets—only so she could have an excuse to beat them up.

Sienna does not have many friends due to her inconsistent mood swings. Other teens from her age group also fear her strength, making up rumors that she was a ‘monster’ underneath the pretty face she wore.
Back to top Go down

Sienna Rodriguez
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Creed of Eternal Darkness :: Character Profiles & Bestiary :: Character Profiles :: Dominii-
Jump to: