The Creed of Eternal Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Creed of Eternal Darkness

Be the broken or the breaker. Be the giver or the undertaker. Unlock and open the doors. Be the healer or the faker. The keys are in your hands. Realize you are your own sole creator of your own masterplan.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Draken Corin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Samantha Reaver
Administrator
Administrator
Samantha Reaver

Location : With my husband, my eternal love where I shall always remain.

Draken Corin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draken Corin   Draken Corin I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 11:27 pm

Character approved.
Back to top Go down
https://creedofdarkness.forummotion.com/index.htm
Shredder S

Draken Corin Empty
PostSubject: Draken Corin   Draken Corin I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 1:42 am

Name: Draken Korin
Sex: Male
Race: Human
Appearance: Tall and skinny, approximately 6' 4" and 120 lbs., Long hair, that stretches about halfway down his back, dark red, Green eyes, usually wears a gray shirt, a white coat, with black trousers.. Formal black shoes.
Weapons: A gauntlet on his right hand, the fingertips are spiked. He also carries a shortsword with him for extra protection.
Abilities: His gauntlet that he wears, he can superheat it, without burning himself, and burn his opponents.
Skills: Lightning-fast speed, and cat-like reflexes, can see an attack coming at him and dodge it. Occasionally backfires and he dodges to early, causing him to be hit anyways.
Strengths: Slow opponents are no match for him, and those who use spells, or bows/crossbows, he can dodge easily enough and strike.
Weaknesses: A melee range fight with a quick opponent.
Biography: At at 13, Draken's parents disappeared, forcing him to raise himself, though troubling for him, it helped him become a great fighter. He is a nice person, but if provoked, will not hesitate to knock them out. Nowadays he wanders trying to survive, with no other known relatives he can go to, he doesn't trust many people, and doesn't let many people in his life, because he lost the only people he had in his life.
Back to top Go down

Draken Corin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Creed of Eternal Darkness :: Character Profiles & Bestiary :: Character Profiles :: Shredder S-
Jump to: