The Creed of Eternal Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Creed of Eternal Darkness

Be the broken or the breaker. Be the giver or the undertaker. Unlock and open the doors. Be the healer or the faker. The keys are in your hands. Realize you are your own sole creator of your own masterplan.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Onyx Blackrose

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kain Reaver
Administrator
Administrator
Kain Reaver

Onyx Blackrose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Onyx Blackrose   Onyx Blackrose I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 11:01 pm

Character approved.
Back to top Go down
https://creedofdarkness.forummotion.com
CellophaneMonster
CellophaneMonster

Onyx Blackrose Empty
PostSubject: Onyx Blackrose   Onyx Blackrose I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 8:00 pm

Name: Onyx Blackrose
Sex: female
Race: hybrid (vampire, demon, angel, and mermaid)
Appearance: Long black hair that changes color and covers her eyes; natural dark purple eyes that change color; she wears long Victorian-like dresses that have turtle necks and no sleeves. She has wings but she hides them beneath a black cloak. Her wings are large and black with red demon like tips, but they can change color and size. When she's in the water, however, her wings transform into a mermaid tail.
Weapons: no weapons really, she doesn't like to fight.
Abilities: flying, can control the basic elements, can summon animals to help her.
Skills: not many skills really, besides being able to
Strengths: water and air.
Weaknesses: her weakness has been forgotten, but she gets weak around crystal light orbs
Biography: Born human to a demon father and an angel mother, Onyx was raised by mermaids at age 4. Her parents had to abandon her because no one approved of their actions. She found out she was half angel, half demon when she was 10. When she turned 13, she was turned into a vampire by a mysterious man, who she never saw again after that. She has lived by herself most of her life. She keeps to herself but she has a kitten named Kriket that follows her around. She loves animals.

Last edited by CellophaneMonster on Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : needed to edit the abilities)
Back to top Go down
http://cellophane-monster@comcast.net

Onyx Blackrose
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Creed of Eternal Darkness :: Character Profiles & Bestiary :: Character Profiles :: CellophaneMonster-
Jump to: