The Creed of Eternal Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Creed of Eternal Darkness

Be the broken or the breaker. Be the giver or the undertaker. Unlock and open the doors. Be the healer or the faker. The keys are in your hands. Realize you are your own sole creator of your own masterplan.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ryld Xiltyn

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kain Reaver
Administrator
Administrator
Kain Reaver

Ryld Xiltyn Empty
PostSubject: Ryld Xiltyn   Ryld Xiltyn I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 2:07 pm

Rayvenwulf, character not approved.

Reasons:
There are no weaknesses listed.
You have not acknowledged the Rules and Regulations.

Once these are taken care of, then your character will be approved.
Back to top Go down
https://creedofdarkness.forummotion.com
Rayvenwulf

Ryld Xiltyn Empty
PostSubject: Michael Rayvenwulf   Ryld Xiltyn I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 1:49 pm

Ryld Xiltyn "Wraith"

This chapter is my favored assassin vampire

Rogue 10/ Telepath 5/ Assassin 5] Total level 20. HP: 300 Armor Class: 43. Str: 25 (+7), Dex: 26 (+8), Con: 19 (+4), Int: 23 (+6), Wis: 16 (+3), Cha: 24 (+7). Race: Drow, Dark Vampire. Gender: male, Age: 165, Height: 5'8", Weight: 148, Hair: long white, Eyes: Pale Gold, Skin: Near onyx color.

Racial Abilities: blood drain, create spawn, hide in plain sight, superior low light vision, blood gift, darkvision 180`, the thirst, turn resistance +4, skill mastery (hide, move silently, sleight of hand, gather information, sense motive, psicraft, disable device), +30' blindsight.

Class Abilities: power points: 37, powers known 11, sneak attack +10d6, +3 save vs poison, poison use, uncanny dodge, death attack, trap finding, evasion, trap sense +3, improved uncanny dodge. special qualities: with help from nightstalker bracers, darkness 4/day, dancing lights, faerie fire, poison arrow, flaming blade 1/day, spider climb 3/day. +10d6 of poison to attacks.

Rylds magic items: +5 assassin dagger, +6 vorpal crystal scimitar, +5 crystal keen life stealing scimitar, bag of poisons, +5 dark elven scalemail of heavy fortification, +5 rifled crossbow of sniping and returning, enchanted hood, enchanted cloak.

enchanted hood: hood is enchanted so that when pulled over the head a black mask appears over the wearers face. black with two red scars over the eye holes. fitted with red lenses the right one: true seeing. the left one: spots a creatures weak spots. also creates a bubble of cool breathable air behind the mask. allowing for underwater breathing.

Enchanted cloak: looks to be made of shadows. gives a +20 bonus to hide and move silently. And was a gift from his matron mother.
Back to top Go down

Ryld Xiltyn
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Creed of Eternal Darkness :: Character Profiles & Bestiary :: Character Profiles :: Rayvenwulf-
Jump to: