The Creed of Eternal Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Creed of Eternal Darkness

Be the broken or the breaker. Be the giver or the undertaker. Unlock and open the doors. Be the healer or the faker. The keys are in your hands. Realize you are your own sole creator of your own masterplan.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jin "The Silent" Vinuez

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Samantha Reaver
Administrator
Administrator
Samantha Reaver

Location : With my husband, my eternal love where I shall always remain.

Jin "The Silent" Vinuez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jin "The Silent" Vinuez   Jin "The Silent" Vinuez I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 11:28 pm

Character approved.
Back to top Go down
https://creedofdarkness.forummotion.com/index.htm
Jin the Silent
Jin the Silent

Jin "The Silent" Vinuez Empty
PostSubject: Jin "The Silent" Vinuez   Jin "The Silent" Vinuez I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 10:56 pm

Jin "the silent" Vinuez. A white haired man appearing in his twenties, average built, wearing blacksmithing gear
wrapped around him, while the rest is housed on his travel bag. Jin wears a leather jacket, and 1950's style Fedora
hat slanted over his head. his glasses, slightly worn, and outdated. his shiny black dress shoes glisten with every step,
they squeak silently, as if theyare brand new. His Dress pants, and shirt are slightly worn by his endless hours of hard
craftsmenship. his hair Braided to prevent the fire from consuming it.

Jin is a Wizard, but has no desire for warfare, or head to head combat. He can Manipulate metal with transmutation,
and manipulate all the elements with his magick, he even can trick his foes with illusions and perform several spell
casting manuevers for self defence, but his true unique power lies in his Craftsmenship. he designs only Bladed weapons,
and with his mysterious ability, they come to life, born with their own unique elemental power, or Supernatural side effect.
They are called "the Vinuez Blades" Living Swords that levitate around the wizard like children, before they are rightfully
chosen by a Destined Wielder. thus, untapping its raw potential. The Vinuez Blades earned its reputation for its indestructable
metal, and unique designs by the craftsmen.

However, the swords are vulnerable when they are not with their rightful owners. most of them remain sealed away,
appearing as regular swords orbiting around Jin. The Wizard is also completely human. He can be killed by disease,
stronger witchcraft spells, from natural causes, to a dagger jabbed on his back.

Jin may not be immortal, but he is among the few humans who lived for centuries. In the Vondicia Dynasty (realm
of Estral eons before the Grand Dynasty), Jin was raised as a slave to a King Named Alister Vondice. in those
times, Vampyres Dominated the realm of estral. Because of Jin's Craftsmenship, the king gifted Jin with an Elixer
that made his body preserve against aging. thus, his Journey of an ageless life began. after the destruction of
Vondicia, Jin fled the realm of estral, and has entered in many other realms for settlement. centuries have past, and
now destiny has led Jin here. his goal in the Creed of Darkness...... expand his Blacksmithing Business.
Back to top Go down

Jin "The Silent" Vinuez
Page 1 of 1