The Creed of Eternal Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Creed of Eternal Darkness

Be the broken or the breaker. Be the giver or the undertaker. Unlock and open the doors. Be the healer or the faker. The keys are in your hands. Realize you are your own sole creator of your own masterplan.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lake of Echoes

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Samantha Reaver
Administrator
Administrator
Samantha Reaver

Location : With my husband, my eternal love where I shall always remain.

Lake of Echoes - Page 4 Empty
PostLake of Echoes

A black lake that lays within a valley of tall cliffs and mountains. The surface of the water glass like and smooth, reflecting the light of the moon and the twinkling of the stars. Many sounds are heard in almost silent whispers that bounce off the cliff walls, or is it something darker that lurks amoungst the shadows?
Back to top Go down
https://creedofdarkness.forummotion.com/index.htm
Share this post on: reddit

Lake of Echoes :: Comments

Samantha Reaver
Re: Lake of Echoes
Post Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:31 pm  Samantha Reaver
The corner of her mouth rises in a slight smirk at Kain's joke before she leans against a nearby tree, crossing her legs at her ankles. "Just being careful my love. We can't really just flaunt who we are as we once did" she tells him the partial truth while she tries to figure out how to shorten down the past 200 years, her hand rising to the necklace of a cross that hangs around her neck, her thumb and index finger grasping it as she fiddles with it absently.
Kain Reaver
Post Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:26 pm  Kain Reaver
Looking at his gorgeous wife, he can see the need for secrecy in her eyes. "What is it my love? What's on that mind of ours?" he says with a chuckle.
Samantha Reaver
Post Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:24 pm  Samantha Reaver
With a slow turn of her head she looks around to make sure they are alone, something that has become second nature to her after all this time. The soft breeze blowing across the lake causes her coat to billow behind her soft, the texture of the velvet now looking almost like a wave of crimson. Again her gaze falls back to her husband, disbelief still showing in her expression.
Kain Reaver
Post Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:17 pm  Kain Reaver
Appearing with his beloved wife, Kain remains in her arms, happy to have her in his life once more, and forever. To him, the time he fell into slumber from his illness, to the time he woke up seemed like seconds. Yet to Samantha, 2 centuries have passed. An eternity for her. Seconds for him. It will take him a while to adjust to his new surroundings and to get used to the new way of life.
Samantha Reaver
Post Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:09 pm  Samantha Reaver
Knowing that the lake would be desserted at this hour except for possibly a few drunks the forms of Kain and Samantha arrive out of nothingness right at the edge of what still manages to be a pristine lake, the pollution not having making it's presence known, almost as if the lake were protected by an unseen force. For several moments she clings to her beloved, just needing him close before she releases him.
Post   Sponsored content

Lake of Echoes

Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Creed of Eternal Darkness :: Role-Play (RP) Topics :: Cities :: The City of Cimmerian :: Public Sector-
Jump to: