The Creed of Eternal Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Creed of Eternal Darkness

Be the broken or the breaker. Be the giver or the undertaker. Unlock and open the doors. Be the healer or the faker. The keys are in your hands. Realize you are your own sole creator of your own masterplan.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Underground

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Samantha Reaver
Administrator
Administrator
Samantha Reaver

Location : With my husband, my eternal love where I shall always remain.

The Underground - Page 3 Empty
PostThe Underground

The Underground - Page 3 Derinkuyu1

Beneath the city streets are several tunnels that if you don't learn to navigate you will quickly grow lost. The dampness and squeeking of rats greet you as you enter, this is the underbelly of the city. The creatures of the night that refuse to try and hide who they are live here and have formed their own society. Here you will be able to hire a professional killer or find shops with items that you wouldn't be able to find in a normal store, such as potions and the sort. Odds are you will be able to find a blacksmith so you may acquire a properly made blade.

Last edited by Samantha Reaver on Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://creedofdarkness.forummotion.com/index.htm
Share this post on: reddit

The Underground :: Comments

DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Re: The Underground
Post Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:28 am  DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Kaien: Not really but you never know. Doubt anyone will the cops over it but I'm sure it'll be talked about by those who do see it. *he allowed his tail to sway freely behind him as he walked* And we have to shop for our security net around the house.
Samantha Reaver
Post Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:13 am  Samantha Reaver
Looking down Samantha finally takes notice to the holes in her clothing. "I don't think too many people would pause long enough to point that out now do you?" She says still walking aimlessly through the tunnels, ignoring Kaien's 'who cares' attitude. "And what shopping do we have to do?" Her tone slightly quizzical but mostly it was nonchalant.
DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Post Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:06 am  DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Kaien: *he simply shrugged as he kept pace with Sam, confident that this gesture would answer her even so he spoke* They can die too it makes no difference to me. Besides *with a blink of his eyes, his bloody robe and other clothing was gone and replaced with modern day jeans and a green muscel shirt* I'm a walking wardorbe. *he then noticed holes within Sams attire* You need to change clothes if you plan on walking or flying out of here. We have shopping to do too remember?
Samantha Reaver
Post Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:01 pm  Samantha Reaver
A broad, proud smile suddenly passes over Samantha's lips as she hears the voice of her beloved within her mind telling her how he loves her and that she is always in his thoughts. A soft blush rises on her porcelein cheeks, and a feeling of childlike giddyness sweeps over her at his words. Although he isn't present they are never really apart, their love keeps them forever united. Forcing her smile to fade away she cuts her eyes to Kaien while she continues to await an answer to her question.
Samantha Reaver
Post Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:03 am  Samantha Reaver
"You fool, the beings down here generally watch each other's backs, so yes someone might care about you killing him" she hissed at him after seeing the mocking within his eyes. "You want something Kaien, or just here to annoy me and piss me off as usual."

Last edited by Samantha Reaver on Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Post Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:34 am  DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Kaien: No one is gonna come snooping around for a missing lycan down here. Besides the others down here will probably eat him just for the hell of it. What does it matter anyway, no one saw what happened with those people after you left. *he mocked her as his eyes slowly returned to their blue green color, his pace also quickening*
Samantha Reaver
Post Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:02 am  Samantha Reaver
Samantha sighed and shook her head after she had glanced over her shoulder to see the spectacle. "Don't you think we are going to have enough problems without you adding to them?" She asked with slight irritation as Kaien fell in beside her. She returned her gaze forward and picked up her pace, wanting to distance herself from the now dead lycan.
DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Post Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:54 am  DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Kaien: *walking foreward the females tried to steer him into an empty room at which point they found themselves on their asses and Kaien angrily walking away. Without warning a male in lycan form bursts through the wall to Kaiens left, the lycan crashes into the wall across the hallway, growling in jealous rage as he tries to get to his feet, yet his venegeful growls soon turned into pain-filled whines as blood leaked from his arm, Kaien had teleported just past the lycan and with a simple finger extended his vampiric nail cut deep into the lycans flesh, down to the bone as the lycan lunged by, his bone exsposed to air was a source of extreme pain let alone his lasurated flesh. Kaien merely continued walking after Sam soon catching up*
Samantha Reaver
Post Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:05 am  Samantha Reaver
Sensing Kaien's presence, Samantha didn't turn or eve glance in his direction, she just shoved her hands deeper into her pockets and continued to walk. All the scents blending together and making one slightly unpleasent one.
DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Post Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:46 am  DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Kaien: *silently he stepped from around a corner, his eyes glowing against his pitch black siluoete, as he walked to Sam the smell of blood upon his body stirred the other creatures, a crowd of females, both lycan and vampire alike began to follow him, a few catch up and lick the blood from his attire and skin, as their hands trailed along his body, Kaien didn't seem to mind however he didn't touch them as he continued to walk to Sam*
Samantha Reaver
Post Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:03 am  Samantha Reaver
Samantha keeps wandering deeper through the tunnels, just walking aimlessly while pieces of conversations and the occasional scream fell upon her ears. There was nothing off limits here except things brought in from the surface unless it was being sold on the black market. Her jacket softly sways with each step she takes. Growing bored she just wants to go home, and wonders if she dare.
Samantha Reaver
Post Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:16 am  Samantha Reaver
Samantha watched him go then turned on her heel andreturned in the direction she had been heading when the male had tapped her on the shoulder. As she walked she kept her gaze forward, and avoided making contact with another.
Post Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:08 am  Guest
"Okay! it was a pleasure to have the thought of someone standing for me.
Thank you.
I'll be seeing you!"
He turned and bounded with cheerful stride like he had not a care in the world.
He would pass the two males that had dug into the bag with apologies and a small vial of clear liquid for each and left the underground caverns to find more interesting places.
Samantha Reaver
Post Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:02 am  Samantha Reaver
Samantha slowly turned her whole body towards the male while raising her slender hand and brushing her hair back from her face, her amethyst hues shining brightly in the amber torch glow. "I am Samantha." She didn't elaborate but her gaze directly met Leif's confidence showing in her expression while making it obvious that she didn't back down. While she stood there she shoved her hands into her pockets of her perfectly fitting leather pants as other beings passed them by a few murmurings of the mayhem she had caused in the city centre the main topic of the other's conversation
Post Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:57 am  Guest
He would grin and wonder how a living being would have such magic in their voice as she did.
"I was just wondering your name madam, mine is Leif, Leif Urrich" He replied with a kind tone in his voice.
Samantha Reaver
Post Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:44 am  Samantha Reaver
With the tap on her shoulder she halts her steps and looks back over her shoulder, her hair falling partially over her face, while the hem of the jacket swirled around the calves of her legs with the aburpt stop. "Is there something I can help you with?" She looked at the male with not a smile crossing her lips, her eyes holding no warmth in them. She didn't know this male, she knew to always keep her guard up if she wanted to live.
Post Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:38 am  Guest
Watching her walk away his stomach seems to be content as he drops both blades to the ground and walks toward her with a wide smile still playing on his young lips.
Tapping her shoulder quickly he bounds back on his heels and waits for her to turn to face him so he may ask a few questions.
Samantha Reaver
Post Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:30 am  Samantha Reaver
Samantha simply chuckled at the display. "Quite handy with a blade I see." She stated simply before beginning to turn away. "However I would watch yourself down here, and coming here with such a bag filled with food is considered an insult to most here." As she spoke she looked over her shoulder at the male then nodded towards his bag. "The beings here live here by choice and want nothing to do with the world up there, I would heed my words."
Post Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:20 am  Guest
Before she could present herself the males had been dismantled and knelt with both males daggers at their necks with a threat of blood trickling down pale skin.
He looked up at the female picking up the sack he held the two close to each other on their knees and watched as the woman realized where he was and gave her a smirk of a childish fire lit beneath his orange eyes.
Samantha Reaver
Post Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:14 am  Samantha Reaver
Watching the male set down the plastic bag a sigh crosses her crimson lips while she steps from the shadows, eyes of amethyst falling on the other to males while she stands behind Leif, what light there is in the cave from torches that hang on the wall reflects off the necklace that hangs around her neck, while her silver hair shimmers ever so softly. Dropping her arms to her sides she clears her throat. "Pick up your bag, if you give into them then you won't ever be able to come down her again" her voice echoed softly off the walls as she speaks to Leif but her gaze never leaves the other two males.
Post Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:58 am  Guest
Stopping where he is he takes the cavern in and watches the beings do business and traverse as he looks up at the ceiling of the cave he suddenly feels a cold shiver throughout his spine and decides he will come back later on to find out what this place is and turns to head back toward the city as he is confronted by two bystanders,
one with a short stature but still shadowing Leif, his face compact and creased in places.
The other seeming to be taller with somewhat of a strong build about his body.
as they approached Leif he noticed a slight sniff of their noses like dogs smelling a delicious scent and realized the hot food in his bag was attracting them and took the bag from his hair walking a few steps forward he would set the bag on the ground and step a few feet away to situate the scene before letting them know.
Samantha Reaver
Post Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:49 am  Samantha Reaver
Folding her arms before her chest, drawing her black, crushed velvet coat tight across her shoulders, Samantha continued to eye the stranger, her eyelids narrowing to just slits as she watched him with curiousity before she glanced around at the other beings seeing if any others had taken notice to the clearly out of place male.
Post Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:40 am  Guest
As his soft foot falls emanate off the walls as soft splashes in the water Leif would stop and seize his bag and then pull his pony tail from his back as he stopped walking for a moment he trailed the tail of hair through the handles in the bag and tied a knot in his hair softly but securely making sure it wouldn't fall or any of it's contents would jump from the bag then he just tossed it over his shoulder letting it yank his hair.
With not more than a blink of the eye he started to notice people around him leaning against the entrance and realized this wasn't a tunnel but just an opening to much more as he traveled deeper watching as the tunnel opened up into a large cavern with stalls built of scrap and people managing the stalls yelling what might seem to be obscene comments.
Samantha Reaver
Post Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:31 am  Samantha Reaver
Standing near the entrance, the sound of water running down the wall behind her Samantha notices the male that just entered and takes note of his bag. With a slow shake of her head she watches him and knows immediatly that he had never been down here before. Raising the back of her hand to her chin she begins to rub away the blood that had dried here, while deciding whether she should speak to the male or not.
Post Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:26 am  Guest
On his walk back to his house Leif find's himself lost beyond the trail previously taken he stumbles upon a cave entrance and wonders what
Might be held inside.
Helping himself to a welcome he uses his free hand to adjust the ensambled band holding his hair in a loose tail making it pull tighter to his head as he walks deeper into the cave with his sacks full of food.
Post   Sponsored content

The Underground

Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next