The Creed of Eternal Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Creed of Eternal Darkness

Be the broken or the breaker. Be the giver or the undertaker. Unlock and open the doors. Be the healer or the faker. The keys are in your hands. Realize you are your own sole creator of your own masterplan.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battalia Subway Entrance

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Samantha Reaver
Administrator
Administrator
Samantha Reaver

Location : With my husband, my eternal love where I shall always remain.

Battalia Subway Entrance Empty
PostBattalia Subway Entrance

Battalia Subway Entrance Tn95city-ha

Identical to all other subway entrances to help create some unity between each city, you are greeted by a wide set of about half a dozen cement stairs that take you into the tunnel. Arched ceilings and chandeleirs are overhead, a beauty beheld in the detail of the craftmen ship that you wouldn't expect. Stained glass windows let in the light that cast shadows at your feet. Enjoy the beauty beheld in the stations for venturing deeper into the subway system and the beauty gives way to other things...sinister things
Back to top Go down
https://creedofdarkness.forummotion.com/index.htm
Share this post on: reddit

Battalia Subway Entrance :: Comments

Alejandro Nimenaria
Boooooredoooooom (Could turn mature)
Post Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:02 pm  Alejandro Nimenaria

Alejandro sat on a subway bench, unsure whether to wait for a fight offer, go look for something in the main city, train in the Free Range, or just wait for someone, maybe someone he was interested in. He looked down the subway tunnel, nothing seemed to be coming. Walking forward, he couldn't help but notice a shadow as he jumped to the ther side of the train tracks. The fighting in this place interested him, but he thought he could maybe do something better.

Battalia Subway Entrance

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Creed of Eternal Darkness :: Role-Play (RP) Topics :: Cities :: The City of Battalia-
Jump to: