The Creed of Eternal Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Creed of Eternal Darkness

Be the broken or the breaker. Be the giver or the undertaker. Unlock and open the doors. Be the healer or the faker. The keys are in your hands. Realize you are your own sole creator of your own masterplan.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Description of the city of Ardor

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Samantha Reaver
Administrator
Administrator
Samantha Reaver

Location : With my husband, my eternal love where I shall always remain.

Description of the city of Ardor Empty
PostSubject: Description of the city of Ardor   Description of the city of Ardor I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 5:10 am

While it is still the modern era this city makes you feel as though you have been pushed backwards through time to the era of knights and castles. Tudor homes with thatched roofs line cobblestone roads, where vendors wander hawking their wares. This is the city for those that find modern living to daunting and long for the days of long ago. Wagons and horses clatter along the streets, creating the comfort of such a time, while blacksmiths bang away creating the finest weaponry. There is of course electricity and in door plumbing for some modern amenities are quite welcome.
Back to top Go down
https://creedofdarkness.forummotion.com/index.htm

Description of the city of Ardor
Page 1 of 1