The Creed of Eternal Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Creed of Eternal Darkness

Be the broken or the breaker. Be the giver or the undertaker. Unlock and open the doors. Be the healer or the faker. The keys are in your hands. Realize you are your own sole creator of your own masterplan.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Description: Ruins of Placar City

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kain Reaver
Administrator
Administrator
Kain Reaver

Description: Ruins of Placar City Empty
PostSubject: Description: Ruins of Placar City   Description: Ruins of Placar City I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 5:47 pm

Description: Ruins of Placar City Fb_113360632063422

A once powerful city lay in ruins just 5 years after a war that spread into the city from a political dispute gone wrong and led to nuclear and biological warfare. Electricity is scarce, famine spread out like a disease, poverty and utter desolation is clearly shown as you venture into the city. Living here is hard, no supplies come from the outside, people scavenge to survive, strangers come together to fight a common enemy, and martial law is the way of life. (Think of Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas when you RP here.)
Back to top Go down
https://creedofdarkness.forummotion.com

Description: Ruins of Placar City
Page 1 of 1