The Creed of Eternal Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Creed of Eternal Darkness

Be the broken or the breaker. Be the giver or the undertaker. Unlock and open the doors. Be the healer or the faker. The keys are in your hands. Realize you are your own sole creator of your own masterplan.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Katherine Dragamer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kain Reaver
Administrator
Administrator
Kain Reaver

Katherine Dragamer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katherine Dragamer   Katherine Dragamer I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 11:05 pm

Character approved.
Back to top Go down
https://creedofdarkness.forummotion.com
Broken_Tears
Broken_Tears

Location : In the depths of my own demise lost in the eternal darkness that shall consume my very soul

Katherine Dragamer Empty
PostSubject: Katherine Dragamer   Katherine Dragamer I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:22 am

Name: Katherine Dragamer

Age: 900 years old, in human years she appears to look the age of 24

Race: Pureblood shadow vampire

Sex: Female

Apperance: She is short in stature, standing at only 5'3 and weighs a little under 135lbs. She has silver almond shaped eyes and long curly auburn hair. Her skin is pale in complexion and yet she beautiful beyond the mortal eyes can tell. Twin pearly fangs retract from the upper gums at will.

Weapons: Twin shadow katana's, dagger's with sapphire's in the hilt. Though she only carries these weapons on her body, she is efficient in other weaponry as well such as: broadswrords, staff's, shuriken's, scimitars, sai's

Abilities: She can control fire, water, air. She has mastered shadow walking and manipulation, electricity is also a newly aquired ability of hers. She is able to heal wounds by the use of white magic commonly known as holy magic, though she can use dark magic as well. She can use telepathy as well as teleportation. Her senses have increased as well: sight, hearing, increased speed, sensitve to light.

Weakness: silver, sunlight or intense light, blood loss.

Back to top Go down

Katherine Dragamer
Page 1 of 1