The Creed of Eternal Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Creed of Eternal Darkness

Be the broken or the breaker. Be the giver or the undertaker. Unlock and open the doors. Be the healer or the faker. The keys are in your hands. Realize you are your own sole creator of your own masterplan.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Eternal Sea

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Samantha Reaver
Administrator
Administrator
Samantha Reaver

Location : With my husband, my eternal love where I shall always remain.

The Eternal Sea Empty
PostThe Eternal Sea

Bellowing waters rock your vessel gently and the waters splash upon your hull as you travel the Eterna Sea. No land can be spotted for as far as the eye can see. Beware the serenity of these waters, for not only do sea faring creatures lurk below your vessel. Beware of the Kraken that will wrap its tentacles around your vessel, crack it in half as if it were splitting a saltine cracker, then drown your fortune into the Eternal Sea for all eternity whilst you become the light snack of the ferocious beast.
Back to top Go down
https://creedofdarkness.forummotion.com/index.htm
Share this post on: reddit

The Eternal Sea :: Comments

DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Re: The Eternal Sea
Post Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:00 pm  DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Nihilus: *the submarine and its crew appeared in the depths of the ocean, disabled however, thus they were dead in the water. Nihilus arrived as well, but upon senseing danger due to his universal awareness his arrival was quickly followed by a mad dash from the submarines outter hull. Such was the speed of his movement that he left a large pocket of air, trailing behind him. Shortlived was his mad dash as soon after, miliseconds actually the submairne exploded, full force. 25 neuclear missiles all at once. A sphere of brightlight and scorching heat suddenly exspanded outward, its shockwave more forceful, knocking Nihilus into the oceanfloor, although he escaped the more deadly effects parts of his attire was desintergrated, torn and ripped. His cloak swaying from the waters current as he lay within a large crater, vanishing before the dust could settle from the impact of his landing*
DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Post Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:57 pm  DemonLord_FuriousPyro
*deep below the waters surface lurked a large hulking submairne, stolen from Frore, curising along silently as it headed for the shores of Cimmerian. Within the vessel its captain lay across his bed within his quarters, pale hands both behind his head and on his belly as he faced the inner most wall. Slumbering as the vessel moved through the water*
Post Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:48 pm  Guest
Zero: *glides in the sky from the far east of this kingdom hoping to seem a new home if welcome here; he then squints his eyes spotting land aways off* finally land its been five long days nd nights since i've touch a surface *his eyes begin to close nd wings begin to weaken as a strong gust of wind blows furiously in his face causing him to lose the last of his strenght nd fall towards the sea's poweful waves in a downward spiral*
Kain Reaver
Post Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:24 am  Kain Reaver
Looking in the direction Sam had pointed to, Kain smiles, thinking that's a perfect location to stake for the night, maybe even reside in permanently. He begins to head in that direction, his arm around his beloved, his shirtless body being brisked by the cool night air as they walk the down the sandy beach. He keeps a lookout for anyone who may be hanging around, lurking in the shadows. However, he senses no other, but doesn't let his guard down.
Samantha Reaver
Post Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:14 am  Samantha Reaver
Shaking her head, she realises how long it has been since she had dealt with another vampire she had simply forgotten there was no need to raise her voice. So much to get used to again, she thinks with a sigh before looking around them to see if there were anything that would serve their needs. Off in the distance she notices a two story white stucco building which she draws Kain's attention to.
Kain Reaver
Post Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:09 am  Kain Reaver
Chuckling, Kain simply shakes his head and kisses his beloved's cheek and then wonders why she spoke so loudly. His only thought was that she was alerting a friend of their presence. He too speaks, letting his voice carry out just a little. "Yes my love, I did promise you a beach front home." His eyes scan the shores, looking for the one they are possibly alerting.
Samantha Reaver
Post Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:59 am  Samantha Reaver
Two forms suddenly appear on the sands of the ever thunderous seas, Samantha's arms still around that of her beloved while the sea air whips her silver hair about her face violently. "Well my love you promised me a ocen front home" she said having to raise her voice just slightly to be heard
Post   Sponsored content

The Eternal Sea

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Creed of Eternal Darkness :: Role-Play (RP) Topics :: Cities :: The City of Cimmerian :: Public Sector-
Jump to: