The Creed of Eternal Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Creed of Eternal Darkness

Be the broken or the breaker. Be the giver or the undertaker. Unlock and open the doors. Be the healer or the faker. The keys are in your hands. Realize you are your own sole creator of your own masterplan.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Den of Iniquity

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Samantha Reaver
Administrator
Administrator
Samantha Reaver

Location : With my husband, my eternal love where I shall always remain.

Den of Iniquity Empty
PostDen of Iniquity

Den of Iniquity Photo_rave-party

In the warehouse district of the city stands what looks to be an abandoned meat packing plant, white chipped paint on the outside of the nondescript facade, a building that once you passed during the day you would immediatly forget, however at night the driving beat of techno and metal can be heard. Once you enter and your eyes adjust to the darkness you watch the people dancing to the ever driving beat, bodies swaying together. In darker corners you might notice the creatures of the night feeding from one another, drugs and drink being shared as all apprehensions dissapear. Very few humans linger here so you are free to be yourself.

Some songs this location plays:
Oleg Kvasha - Zelenoglazoe Taksi (Club Remix)
Puscifier - Momma Sed (Tandemonium Mix)

Last edited by Samantha Reaver on Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://creedofdarkness.forummotion.com/index.htm
Share this post on: reddit

Den of Iniquity :: Comments

Kain Reaver
Re: Den of Iniquity
Post Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:24 am  Kain Reaver
Kain tossed down a $20 bill to pay for the drinks and a black mist engulfed them to take them away to their home.

About an hour or so later, the waiter knocked upon the door to check on the guests, and once he opened it, he saw no one was there. Sighing, he began to clean up, taking the money into his pocket and shutting the door behind him after leaving the room spotless.

Police arrived to the bathroom crime scene, the forensics leader wearing sunglasses and making snarky comments with a pause in the middle of the sentences to take off and replace his sunglasses back over his eyes. "It seems this man died...... in cut throat conditions."

The police conducted their investigation, and left once they gathered all the evidence, knowing this case will be one to log into the vampire criminal cases.
Samantha Reaver
Post Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:13 am  Samantha Reaver
Feeling like her head was pounding to the beat of the music Samantha put her hand into that of Kain's "oh yes please, silence will be so welcomed after this noice." Smiling, with thoughts of Turel and Lilith on her mind she stepped in close to her beloved.
Kain Reaver
Post Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:10 am  Kain Reaver
"I'm ok. Just wish meeting Turel's fiancee went a little better than that but he's free to choose whomever he wants to love, whether its for the wrong reasons, or the right ones." Kain felt Turel's and Lillith's presences leave the building and shook his head. "I guess we'll be paying for the drinks tonight. Oh well." Taking another sip from his glass, he set it down afterwards. "Well, shall we get the hell out of here? That damn music is making me dizzy!" He laughs and stood up to help his beloved wife stand as well, knowing she is definitely tired of the same rythmic beat of the music that continued to play outside their door.
Samantha Reaver
Post Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:02 am  Samantha Reaver
Laughing, Lilith held onto Turel's hand as she ran after him, eager to become his wife, not caring how little they knew of the other, but knowing of their love.

Samantha placed her hand over Kain's and gave him a soft fanged smile. "Yes my king I am fine. How are you holding up?"
Kain Reaver
Post Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:57 am  Kain Reaver
"True my love. We'll see what plays out. That's the only thing we can do." Kain looks to his beloved with concern and squeezed her hand softly. "Are you ok my queen?"

Turel chuckled as the rage subsided and looked to Lillith with a soft smile. "I love that idea! Let's get out of here!" With that, Turel grabbed Lillith's hand and ran out of the bethroom with her and then out of the club in search of a place for them to go get married.
Samantha Reaver
Post Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:48 am  Samantha Reaver
Once the male's throat had been replaced and he made a few raspy breathes, Lilith stepped over to him "here let me be of assistance" with that she placed the heel of her shoe against the insides of his neck cutting off any life that was left. "Silly man I belong to one and one alone" Lilith gazes at Turel with concern. Whatever happened is in the past and you can't change that. I am not going to judge you, it's part of what has made you the man I love. I say we really irritate those two and run off right now and get married" her laughter echoed off the bathroom walls as she stood there with a slight serious look on her face.

"Look who you speak to about evil my love, but we shall have to wait and see" Samantha left her drink untouched and leaned back on the chair
Kain Reaver
Post Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:40 am  Kain Reaver
Turel stood silently for a moment before sighing and allowing his head to hang down in shame. The other males in the room began to undress Lillith with their eyes, and began to approach her.

"Hey sexy! You looking for some cock? You got plenty right here!"

Turel turns and lunges at the one who spoke and ripped his throat out with the greatest of ease. The other males fell backwards as they realized Turel was Nosferatu, and they fled screaming in terror. Turel's victim slumped to the ground while gasping for air as his vocal chords hang loosely from the grip of Turel's strong hand, blood dripping onto the grimy tile floor and seeping into the drain. Turel then shoved the man's throat into... well, the man's throat, smirking at the irony of the situation.

Meanwhile, Kain sighed softly as he sipped on his drink. "I don't know my love. I'm happy for Turel and I can see those two genuinely love each other, but I just have some strange feeling that something will go wrong. Maybe its because I sense a deep and dark evil within Lillith. Such a strong evil that I have only ever felt once before." He turned to face her. "The evil of Nihilus. I'm hoping she has no allegiance to h. Otherwise, Turel's going to have to make a choice. A major one."
Samantha Reaver
Post Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:29 am  Samantha Reaver
Lilith stepped into the mens room following Turel. The males in there gave her first a look of curiousty before their eyes filled with lust as they looked upon her form. She failed to notice for right now her loved needed her and her she was. Standing beside him she placed a hand on his shoulder while waiting for him to speak.

"She certainly isn't Ariel is she? This one is far better suited to your brother...if it works out" Samantha looks to Kain with a sigh "what do you thinkin darling?"
Kain Reaver
Post Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:21 am  Kain Reaver
As Lillith left, Kain let out a sigh of tension relief once the door closed. "Shiiiiiit. She's a tough one! Leave it to Turel to find a hard ass." Kain helped Samantha wipe the blood off her chin, licking his fingers and tasting her blood. It was just a few seconds later when the waited returned with their drinks and set them out on the tables for everyone. He then left after seeing if anyone needed anything and was told by Kain that everything was fine.

Turel walked quickly into the men's bathroom, a few guys standing at the urinals and relieving themselves. He made his way to a sink and began to wash his face, holding back the tears from his shame and sadness. Memories of what he did started to plague his mind, having resurfaced sometime after Sorrin told him what he did. He had nightmares from that day on until he met Lillith, and he just couldn't forgive himself for threatening to kill Sorrin. He was going to have to call him and pay a visit to him to see how he's doing. Once his tears were washed away, Turel dried off and looked at his reflection in the mirror. The tales about vampires not having a reflection was just a myth. Possibly because whoever started that myth must have not looked in the mirror correctly or just wanted to tell a crazy story and start to generate fear in others.
Samantha Reaver
Post Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:11 am  Samantha Reaver
Rising from her seat Lilith looks to Kain "clearly it does, but that doesn't mean I am going to judge him by his actions." With not another word Lilith left the room rapidly to follow after her love in order to comfort him and give him her support.

Samantha watched everything with her quiet gaze. She knew Kain had forgiven her brother but she never would, and only deals with Turel for her husband's sake. With a sigh she wipes the blood from her chin and looks to Kain "well wasn't that fun"
Kain Reaver
Post Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:06 am  Kain Reaver
Turel looked down to the floor, having forgotten about what he did that one night, and shame begets him. Sorrin had told him years after the fall of DVK about what he did, and even to this day he never forgave himself. Turel knew Kain wouldn't die, but he didn't know if Sorrin could do the same. And for that very reason, he hated himself for what he did. He stood and spoke almost with a whisper as he left the room. "Excuse me..."

Kain watched as Turel left, seeing the shame on his face. Kain knew Turel wasn't himself that day, and forgave him centuries ago. He then turned to face Lillith and spoke her words right back into her mouth. "Perhaps you should have asked if that even bothered your beloved."
Samantha Reaver
Post Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:58 am  Samantha Reaver
"And has Turel told you of his previous marriage?" Sammantha finally asks causing more blood to flow down her chin. "I personally don't care what Turel does with his life or if I never saw him again, however I will say this much he is by far the most well behaved he has ever been." Samantha then falls silent again before the smirk again returns to her now blood stained lips "and has he told you how he threatened to kill his own nephew and brother?"

Lilith looked at Samantha, a smirk of her own drawn across her full lips as she leaned forward, ebony hair falling over her alabastar shoulders "perhaps you should have asked if those things even bother me."
Kain Reaver
Post Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:51 am  Kain Reaver
Kain looked back at Lillith, telling her he too wasn't going to back down and that he did not fear her at all. "I can see the love he has for you in his eyes. And Samantha can see that too." He had felt her thoughts speak into his mind, hence why he spoke of that. "So forgive me if I seemed doubtful of the trueness of your relationship to him. I'm not his mother nor father. He's free to love how he wants." Kain then tilted his head as he squeezed Samantha's hand to calm her as the scent of her blood began to fill his nose. "And if you want to argue with my wife just like a petty school girl over who started what, feel free to do so. But I highly advise against that." He motions to Turel. "Ask your fiancee. Go ahead. He'll tell you that despite Samantha sitting here with blood trickling down her chin, he knows not only can she talk the talk, but she can walk the walk just as well. And if it weren't for me being here to keep her calm, then the Den of Iniquity would have lived up to its name."

Turel grew a bit more uncomfortable with everything and tried to divert the tension. "Ahem, well then! Who's thirsty?" He presses a button on the end table next to him and a few seconds later, an attendant knocked on the door and opened it to take everyone's order. Turel gave the man the order for everyone and the man walked out to get the drinks.

All was quiet in the room for a while, but the silence was shattered by the next person who spoke.
Samantha Reaver
Post Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:39 am  Samantha Reaver
As calm as ever Lilith met Kain's gaze, her eyes locking to that of his. "All you need to know is that I love your brother, isn't that enough?" Lilith then leaned back against the chair she sat, never diverting her gaze, showing clearly she wouldn't back down. "As far as your wife goes, I do believe she started the pety little insults like a child on a school yard."

Samantha finally had to bite her tongue, blood filling her mouth from the force in which she had used all in effort to not rip Lilith's pretty head from her body. She however would admit one thing and that was she had never seen Turel look at Ariel with the love that he looks to Lilith with and despite all she knew their love was real and she conveyed those thoughts to her beloved.
Kain Reaver
Post Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:32 am  Kain Reaver
Turel smiled at his beloved and spoke his true words to her. "I love you too Lillith!"

As Lillith spoke to Kain, he felt Samantha's grasp upon his leg get tighter, telling him she was really restraining herself to not strangle Lillith to death. Kain's ice blue eyes met that of Lillith's, and without emotion or fear, he replied. "For one, Turel's my brother, in case you may not have noticed our similarities in appearance. And his best interests are obviously in my mind. Not that I can't say I'm happy for him finding love, but I want it to be that of true love. If my concern for his best interests bothers you, then that will have to be something you're going to have to get used to and over. And as for my wife, she is not one to be mocked. You may be who you are in terms of how you lived out your life, but respect the fact that you know nothing of us other than what my brother may have already told you. Which I'm. Confident in saying that it was probably nothing other than the fact that he has a brother and a sister-in-law."

Turel began to feel a bit uneasy hearing Kain and Samantha talk to Lillith in such a manner. But he knew they both will speak their minds, even if it resulted in a fight.

Kain diverted his attention back to Turel and repeated his previous statement. "So are you going to tell us what all you know of your fiancee? Or are we going to have to learn about her as you do?"
Samantha Reaver
Post Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:19 am  Samantha Reaver
"Besides sexiness is more then flaunting your body, it involves class. Any whore can reveal skin." Samantha says, unable to resist the urge to get in one last barb.

Lilith again just laughed, Samantha's comments rolling off her like water rolls off a duck. "Tell me, do you have a chip on your shoulder or do you simply like to come across as the badass female?" Not awaiting an answer Lilith notices the look of Turrl and her pale eyes look into that of his and she smiles with nothing but love. "I love you Turrel" she says unafraid to utter the words in front of the other two for she spoke the truth. "And Kain, you seem slightly put off by our relationship? May I ask why?" She knew her question would distract from the one Kain had asked.

Samantha let out a low growl from deeper within her throat, her fingers sinking deeper into Kain's leg while she continued to restrain herself.
Kain Reaver
Post Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:11 am  Kain Reaver
Kain chuckled at his beloved's reaction to Lillith, and then shakes his head as she says the words, 'Even Kain may have noticed'. He knew that she knew he never looked, for the only cleavage he'll ever look at is that of Samantha's. Feeling her hand gripping his leg, he places his hand over hers to keep her calm, her emotions for wanting to make her jump out of her seat and wreak havoc upon Lillith is also felt by her husband. "Now now my love. Let's not make them feel unwelcomed." He then says to her mind. "Besides, we're getting free drinks out of it!" Aloud he continues. "We have much to talk about, do we not brother?"

Turel sets the drink menu down as Kain speaks, and llooks to him in confusion. "What do you mean?"

Kain: "You're mask. You're not wearing it anymore. And you haven't done anything to fix your scar. I'm a bit confused. You've always been self-conscious about the way you look. What caused you to stop wearing it?"

Turel: "Well for one, in these times its not looked well upon by society if you wear a mask. I had managed for a while because I just didn't care. But ever since I met Lillith, I've had no reason to hide who I am amymore." His head turns to look at her. "She loves my scar and I find that relieving to know." A smile plays across his face as he says that, and he gazes deeply into her eyes.

Kain wants to smile, but for some reason, he's not getting a good feeling about the relationship between his brother and this strange woman. "I see. Well, why don't you tell us a bit about your fiancee?"

Turel almost freezes. He didn't know Lillith that well and now Kain had asked the question that put him on the spot.

Kain waits patiently for Turel to answer, now seemingly realizing that they must have just gotten together recently, and judging by the beads of sweat beginning to form on Turel's brow, it told him his instincts were right.
Samantha Reaver
Post Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:56 am  Samantha Reaver
"She is putting her breasts out there for everybody to see so how could you not look Turel? I'm sure even Kain took notice." Samantha said flatly while slowlyswinging her leg back and forth, a slight smirk across her crimson lips.

Lilith looked up once again at Samantha's comment and her smokey laughter filled the room. "Come Samantha don't tell me the sight of such things offend you. I'm sure you have eyed a woman yourself, perhaps even toyed with the idea of being with one..or two" Lilith then leaned in and placed a soft kiss upon Turel's check and tells him she would like a glass of merlot.

Samantha restrained herself from flying out of where she sat at Lilith's comment and for the sake of her husband she decided not to start anything. "My sexual preference is none of your concern...dear" her voice shot venom with each word she spoke, but she remained seated, only clenching her hand tighter upon Kain's leg inan effort to keep calm. Hearing Kain's thoughts about Turrels missing mask she quickly shifted her own thoughts to that.
Kain Reaver
Post Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:46 am  Kain Reaver
Kain felt a bit of tension in the air, knowing Samantha and her sharp tongue possibly made it. He always loved that fearlessness within her, and will always remain by her side should something arise. Sensing her thoughts and knowing that she had already decided on a drink, he sets the drink menu back on the table and waits for Turel and Lillith to decide on their drinks.

Turel feels Lillith pressing in closer to him, and catches a glimpse of her cleavage. He eyes her and chuckles before looking over to the peering glance of Samantha. If a vampire can't blush, then Turel will be the first to ever do so, for his embarrassment in being caught eyeing a woman's clevage showed quite clearly. His eyes quickly diverted back to the menu as to not look Samantha in the eye, knowing she will be saying something about his peeping eyes.

Kain noticed something. Turel wasn't wearing a mask. He decides to wait to ask what happened, for right now, he had caught Turel's eyes glancing at Lilliths cleavage, and then saw his eyes look over to Samantha. Kain hadn't actually looked at Lillith's cleavage, for he was a faithful man and had absolutely no reason to look at another woman. Once Turel blushed, Kain shook his head and looks to Samantha to see what her facial expressions were.
Samantha Reaver
Post Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:34 am  Samantha Reaver
Softly Samantha places her hand on Kain's leg while barelly looking over the selection of drinks having set her mind on a rum and coke as soon as they had arrived. She casts her gaze to Turrel and Lilith and just watches the two of them.

Lilith crosses her long shapely legs and presses as close to Turrel as she can while she looks over their selection of wine, her dressing revealing even more cleavage as she leaned over towards Turrel even more. Lilith feels Samantha's gaze upon her and rais3s her eyes from the menu. "Something you wish to ask or say Samantha?" Lilith asks nonchalantly.

Samantha simply shakes her head again. "Just my nature to watch those I don't know."

"Mhmm. I see" Lilith says with a shrug and goes back to peering at the selection of drinks still feeling the amethyst hues of Samantha upon her.
Kain Reaver
Post Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:26 am  Kain Reaver
Turel follows Lillith as Kain keeps the door held open, then follows everyone inside the room, closing the door behind him. "Ahhh much better!" He sits next to Samantha and notices a drink menu sitting on the small endtable sitting next to him. He picks it up and holds it in front of him and Samantha so they can order their drinks. Seeing the variety of selections, Kain shakes his head. "Gone are the days of choosing a simple ale or mead." He decides on getting some Jack Daniel's whiskey, something he has really missed during his times in the mideval ages and 1800's.

Turel also does the same thing, but choosing a martini and letting Lillith look over the drink menu.
Samantha Reaver
Post Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:19 am  Samantha Reaver
Samantha steps into the VIP room just as a muffled laugh sounds behind her from Lilith who quickly tries to mask it with a cough. Samantha just shakes her head at the sound causing her hair to sway across her back. She can still hear the ever droning of the repetitive beat from the music, but it grates less on her nerves here then it had out on the floor. Turning once she entered she took a seat and crossed her legs looking to the other three wondering just what Turel's story would entale.
Kain Reaver
Post Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:13 am  Kain Reaver
Turel holds Lillith's hand as Samantha speaks, then chuckles nervously. Kain picks up the nervousness and eyes his brother, wondering what his story is with Lillith.

Kain: "Well, shall we go somewhere more quiet? I hate this loud music. And it sounds like a damn alarm clock. You of all people, Turel, know how I hate being woke up by one of those stupid things and this just annoys me."

Turel: "Well we can go into one of the VIP rooms if you want to."

Kain: "Sounds good to me!"

Kain and Turel hold their beloved's hands as the group begins to walk towards a VIP room. Turel chuckles nervously as he suddenly realizes that Kain and Samantha almost choose the very room where him and Lillith ravaged each other not too long ago.

Turel: "Hey don't go in there! I heard some really nasty and raunchy sex went on in there last week. We went into it a few days ago and it still reeks of sex."

Kain looks to his beloved with a bewildered and disgusted look, and then to Turel. "O...k... if you say so." He then goes to the next room and opens the door, allowing his beloved to enter first.
Samantha Reaver
Post Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:03 am  Samantha Reaver
A smile plays at the corners of Samantha's lips, hearing the pride and amazing love in her husband's voice before she returns the look of confusion. She extends her hand to Lilith's and gives a curt nod of her head. Her dislike for this place growing more and more. "Sounds like you have much to tell us Turel" Samantha said in her brisk tone that she uses when irritated.

Lilith's warm smile stayed drawn across her full lips and noticed how the male and female enteracted with the other and she could see the love between them as clearly as if there were a neon sign above them, she also however noticed Samantha's aloofness as well as body language. Lilith was unsure if Samantha's actions were because of her or if it was something else. Not letting it bother her she happily stood beside Turel, hand in hand.
Kain Reaver
Post Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:55 am  Kain Reaver
Kain looks at his brother in shock, as Turel looks to Kain with a smile on his face.

Kain: "Fiancee?!" He extends his hand to Lillith's and shakes her hand, turning his head to look at her. "Well congratulations!" He turns his head to Samantha after shaking Lillith's hand and gives his beloved a look of confusion that shows only in his eyes, and can only be noticed by her. He then turns back to Lillith. "I am Kain, and this is my wife Samantha." Pride glistens in his eyes as he says those words, always happy and proud to announce his marriage and eternal bond with his one and only.
Post   Sponsored content

Den of Iniquity

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Creed of Eternal Darkness :: Role-Play (RP) Topics :: Cities :: The City of Cimmerian :: Public Sector-
Jump to: