The Creed of Eternal Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Creed of Eternal Darkness

Be the broken or the breaker. Be the giver or the undertaker. Unlock and open the doors. Be the healer or the faker. The keys are in your hands. Realize you are your own sole creator of your own masterplan.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cimmerian Blood Bank

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Samantha Reaver
Administrator
Administrator
Samantha Reaver

Location : With my husband, my eternal love where I shall always remain.

Cimmerian Blood Bank Empty
PostCimmerian Blood Bank

In this modern, fast paced world even the ever blood thirsty vampire doesn't have the time to hunt as they once did. Here in this small building you will find your blood stored in tall refrigerators along the wall, organised by blood type if you are that picky. Help yourself, and if you should happen upon a donor feel free to send them this way so we can keep our stock filled.
Back to top Go down
https://creedofdarkness.forummotion.com/index.htm
Share this post on: reddit

Cimmerian Blood Bank :: Comments

Broken_Tears
Re: Cimmerian Blood Bank
Post Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:05 pm  Broken_Tears
Driving into the the garage of the blood back, Katherine turned off her car and stepped out. Since she was new to the town blood was something she yearned for, so instead having to hunt for a donor, it was convient this way to just simply walk into a building where blood was provided to creatures such as herself. Idly walking inside, her eyes didnt make contact with any other being in the building. Reaching the refridgeraters she opened it up and grabbed out several blood bags, she wrinkled her nose as she still prefered the warm liquid running down her pallet. But she couldnt be picky at the moment, with blood bags in hand she left the bloog bank and got back into her car and drove off.

Cimmerian Blood Bank

Page 1 of 1