The Creed of Eternal Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Creed of Eternal Darkness

Be the broken or the breaker. Be the giver or the undertaker. Unlock and open the doors. Be the healer or the faker. The keys are in your hands. Realize you are your own sole creator of your own masterplan.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cascade mountains

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Samantha Reaver
Administrator
Administrator
Samantha Reaver

Location : With my husband, my eternal love where I shall always remain.

Cascade mountains Empty
PostCascade mountains

These are the mountains that surround Echo lake. A rocky and jagged terrain that will test your abilities to travese such a rough area, but if you should make it past this then you will find yourself in a lush forest filled with many types of evergreen trees, pine needles and cones lining the forest floor and hiding many things. Be warned however you may be attacked at any time so always keep your guard up. (Random NPC attacks will happen in this area)
Back to top Go down
https://creedofdarkness.forummotion.com/index.htm
Share this post on: reddit

Cascade mountains :: Comments

Kain Reaver
Re: Cascade mountains
Post Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:49 pm  Kain Reaver
Smiling, a black mist envelopes around them and the cornerstone, and with a burst of a flock of bats, the married couple, as well as the cornerstone, vanish into the night. The wind blows, making the grass sway briskly.
Samantha Reaver
Post Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:44 pm  Samantha Reaver
"Yes, lets. I have been digging around in the dirt long enough." Slowly she shakes her head, shaking lose the memories that had shook her so hard while dusting her hands together, trying to break lose the dirt that clung to her porcelein toned flesh.
Kain Reaver
Post Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:39 pm  Kain Reaver
Chuckling, Kain releases his wife, allowing her to stand on her own. "That it was. What was that? It was... like... well... I don't know." Kain looks upon the cornerstone as well, and begins to think of the area in the Inner Circle where this shall rest, preparing to teleport the cornerstone to the new resting place. "Shall we my love?"
Samantha Reaver
Post Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:11 pm  Samantha Reaver
"Well, that was interesting," she says forcing a laugh to reassure her beloved that she is indeed fine. Pulling her hand away from the cornerstone she lets it fall to her side, the damp earth now drying on her skin while her eyes never leave the item they had dug up.
Kain Reaver
Post Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:08 pm  Kain Reaver
"I ag..." Kain snaps his head to face his beloved as he notices her stagger on her feet. He reaches out and catches her so she doesn't fall. "Are you ok my love?" Her thoughts answer his question, and the memories that flash before her, reveal to Kain's mind.
Samantha Reaver
Post Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:37 pm  Samantha Reaver
Looking down at the cornerstone, Samantha reached out allowing her fingertips to trail over the top of it while her keen eyesight scanned to see if there were a lid or any other way to open it to reveal it's hidden secrets. "We need to get this to the inner circle my love. It may not be the piece of Eden, but still if in the wrong hands it could be deadly." Her fingers continued to trail over the cornerstone, a flash of long forgotten memories rocking her visibly on her feet.
Kain Reaver
Post Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:21 pm  Kain Reaver
Chuckling at her sarcasm, Kain continues to help dig around the cornerstone until it is completely revealed, basking in the moonlight. "Well my love, there it is. The Vlad cornerstone." His eyes glow with excitement, having heard rumors of this cornerstone that spoke of it containing a vial of the blood of Vlad Dracul, also known as Vlad "The Impaler". More commonly known as Dracula, the first vampire who swore vengeance on God for taking his beloved Elizabeta from him while he was waged war in the name of Christ. "Such a remarkable discovery."
Samantha Reaver
Post Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:48 pm  Samantha Reaver
With a blink Samantha stood looking at Kain while she watched him dig, particles of dirt flying through the air before landing silently on the forest floor. "What other cornerstone would I dig for using just my hands?" She asked with teasing sarcasm, her eyes sparkling brighter then any star as she came to life in her husband's presence. She then again kneeled down and began to pull away more dirt as more of the cornerstone began to be revealed.
Kain Reaver
Post Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:41 pm  Kain Reaver
"Wait... THE cornerstone? It can't be." he said as his fingers shoveled more dirt from the stoned edge that lay in the ground. "This can't be the Vlad cornerstone."
Samantha Reaver
Post Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:37 pm  Samantha Reaver
Samantha sensed her eternal love before she saw or heard him, with a smile that could light up the heavens she threw her slender arms around Kain once he approached her, not caring how dirty she was for it felt like an eternity since she had beheld him. "My love!" She exclaimed with pride and joy before laughing at his comment. "It's the cornerstone" nodding her head towards the item they were digging out she released her arms from Kain, but her smile never faultered.
Kain Reaver
Post Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:48 pm  Kain Reaver
A smile glistened from the darkness, and a sihlouette (sp?) stood in the shadows as it watches Samantha digging. As she dug, a familiar man stepped out from the shadows with a warm, pleasant smile that was reserved only for the beauty that is his beloved. "Good evening my love. Searching for a decomposed body to practice your necromancy on?" Kain said with a chuckle before stepping into the hole with Samantha. He then wraps his arms around his dear wife, and kisses her forehead before looking to see what it is she is digging for. Intrigued, he raises an eyebrow as he spots what it is she's digging out. "What have we here?" he says with curiosity and begins to help her dig into the ground.
Samantha Reaver
Post Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:31 am  Samantha Reaver
Samantha leaned back on her heels, using her forearm to wipe away beads of blood sweat that had formed along her brow. Glancing down she saw that she had dug about a foot down in just a narrow hole, but as she peered down she caught the glimpse of what looked like the corner of a block and a small sound of victory sounded from her before leaning back forward and again beginning to dig away the earth with her fingers.
Samantha Reaver
Post Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:23 am  Samantha Reaver
With a huff Samantha reaches her hand into her pocket, withdrawing the hand drawn map and again looking over it, impatience showing in her posture while her brows knit together. Looking up from the map she quickly casts her gaze around before she utters a line of profanities. Once again crumpling up the piece of paper Samantha uses the sole of her leather boot and begins to kick pine needles from side to side, gathering them in two small heaps. Spotting the outline of a drawing on the ground she leans over making out the image of a cross. "Well, I certainly didn't come prepaired." Kneeling down she sinks her fingers into the earth and begins to dig it away, the damp soil coating her fingers while gathering beneath her fingernails. Her hair falls over her shoulders, hiding her face while dragging against the ground gathering dirt and leaves between the strands.
Samantha Reaver
Post Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:59 pm  Samantha Reaver
Samantha's smile broadens across her face as thoughts from her beloved fill her mind. A sigh of happiness rushes over her lips while a soft breeze runs it's invisible carress against her skin and through her hair like fingers. No matter how many miles seperate her and her eternal love nothing actually keep them apart for they are apart of the other.

Bringing her hands before her she dusts them off against her trousers that she had acquired from the woman whom she had killed. Once the last pine needle was removed she again rose to her feet, brushing her hair off her shoulder, letting it tumble softly down her back while she begins to search near the boulder thinking she is looking for a cave or another smaller rock.
Samantha Reaver
Post Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:27 pm  Samantha Reaver
Leaning back on her hands, pine needles sticking against her flesh, Samantha casts a weary eye towards the celestial heavens above her. A break in the canopy allowing her to gaze at the stars while the moon creates lacy shadows through the branches. Her thoughts again turn to her beloved and a soft smile draws across her lips. Thoughts of Kain invigurate her and she feels some of the fatique washing away with each breath she exhales, but she continues to sit and watch the stars twinkle even though she is just meer steps from fetching what she came for.
Samantha Reaver
Post Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:31 pm  Samantha Reaver
Samantha began to feel fatique settling into her bones as she couldn't recall the last time she rested, but she continued onward until she reached the dark boulder, it's shadow having grown longer during her trek. Taking a moment she all but crumpled to the ground in need of rest, her eyelids snapping closed while she drew in a deep breath, her chest heaving as the air filled her lungs. Holding in the breath for a moment before slowly expelling it she situated hersef, stretching her legs before her and crossing them at the ankles while she rested for just a moment.
Samantha Reaver
Post Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:53 am  Samantha Reaver
Off in the distance Samantha spots a large granite boulder, the moon causing it to cast a long shadow across the ground. Shoving the map in her pocket she can sense others around her. Quickly she glances around just to reassure there was nothing close as she hoped if she leaves them alone they will do the same for her. One thing Samantha had finally learned was a small degree of patience. "Who would have thought" she said with a laugh while drawing her slender fingers through her hair, brushing it back away from her face while she walks at a leisurly pace, enjoying the night air against her skin and she wished Kain was at her side to enjoy the romantic setting with her.
Samantha Reaver
Post Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:12 am  Samantha Reaver
Landing in a clearing amoung the evergreens the smell greeting her nose, Samantha takes the moment to inhale the heavy scent of pine trees while folding her wings once again to her back and umcrumples the piece of paper she still held in her hand. Looking down at it her hair falls forward over her shoulders, the paper now heavily creased from being crumpled and held so tightly in her grasp. Looking up between the map drawn and the terrain around her Samantha looks for a landmark so she may get her bearings.
Jin the Silent
Post Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:03 am  Jin the Silent
without revealing any signs of remorse, the angel swiftly rushed towards the escaping vampire.
with the angels mighty right hand he grasped his head and smahed him to the ground causing
his horse to fall injuring its leg. the vampire got up trying to see who is he up against. he
saw cassiel satnding before him with his wings gracefully spread wide and beautifully shaped to show
his greatness. "who are you? what do you want from me?" he said feeling his body to heat up in great
density. the angel gazed at his face and with a few words he said, "revenge". the vampire was then burst
into flames due to the angels power of fire manipulation. after watching the vampire burn to his demise, Cassiel
gazed upon the west region of the cascades sensing a nearby city. "the day has finally come to take my revenge
in a whole new level.... these creatures of darkness shall meet their demise... I am certain that they shall not win
or survive me..." Cassiel said as he heads for that destination.
Jin the Silent
Post Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:37 am  Jin the Silent
as the raiders attack, little did they knew that the man they are attacking is none other than the mighty
cassiel the archangel. the angel gazed at them with an evil smirk on his face and with a swing of his
fist to the ground, it has caused a tremendous tremor that dust lifted the ground as waves of
moving soil caused the raiders to fall off their horses. the dust cleared away, and the only individual that
remained standing was cassiel. blood was already stained on his hands as bodies of the raiders and ther
horses were soon revealed. the angel was now focused on the vampire as he saw what has happened
and tried to escape.
Princess Xyna
Post Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:04 am  Guest
She decides to find the town instead and try to find her Aunt Samantha and Uncle Kain Reaver, she senses them here of course and she wants to surprise them that she has come to stay. Oh fun. Smirk. She walks slowly down the mountain and then she grows bored with that, she spreads her black velvety like wings and she takes off in flight, to the perhaps the town of Ardor, of course, she hasn't a clue what the towns are called here, yet.
Princess Xyna's Arrival.
Post Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:47 am  Guest
Princess Xyna drifts slowly into view after her magical mystical foggish portal brought her here and she stands there atop a hill, as she gazes out at the glorious scenery. She takes a deep breathe and then she exhales slowly. "So beautiful here. I wonder if I could find an empty cabin and make it my home in this lovely area." She mutters under her breath and to herself and she takes in the sights, the smells and she watches the birds fly in the sky happilly, she snickers a bit. "So far, no other creatures except for myself and the birds. I wonder why that is?" She smirks a bit and she starts to walk down the mountain. She can fly as well and yet, she felt like walking, tis a beautiful day for it, early mourning hours. How is this vampire able to walk in the light of day? She's a Shadow Vampire, that's why.
Jin the Silent
Post Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:45 pm  Jin the Silent
below the cascades appeared a band of marauding Raiders riding on horses and dragons hovering the skies. they laughed victoriously for they made their fill of destructive raid on a small village. " I have never expected the village would have so much rice!!" said the Raid Leader. his name was Keith, a vampire samurai who once gaurded the shogen in Eden. the men around him agreed in demonic laughter as they continued their journey towards the eastern sector of the region.
just as they were upon reach for another nearby village. they suddenly stopped. over the sunrising hilltop was a man in Black leather gear wearing a Hunters hat standing in their midst. they watched him from afar and looked at their raiding leader. "a man?.. alone in the wilderness? he must be a traveler with money to take and a life to claim... bring me his blood... im afraid I just found my daily meal..." the vampire said. upon Keith's command, the raiders yelled a vicious battle cry and charged down towards the lonesome fellow.
Post   Sponsored content

Cascade mountains

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Creed of Eternal Darkness :: Role-Play (RP) Topics :: Free Range-
Jump to: