The Creed of Eternal Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Creed of Eternal Darkness

Be the broken or the breaker. Be the giver or the undertaker. Unlock and open the doors. Be the healer or the faker. The keys are in your hands. Realize you are your own sole creator of your own masterplan.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

North Subway Tunnel

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Samantha Reaver
Administrator
Administrator
Samantha Reaver

Location : With my husband, my eternal love where I shall always remain.

North Subway Tunnel Empty
PostNorth Subway Tunnel

North Subway Tunnel 200642ndave

Running beneath all the cities and stopping along the stops on it's route, this tunnel runs through the northern most areas. Some stretches of this tunnesl seem almost hospitable and here you will find a few encampements of rouge beings that strictly keep to themselves except when need of money or food. The further north you travel the tunnels themselves are lined with ice from the extreme cold and creatures made for this environment reside here. Watch yourself and as always be mindful. (Random NPC attacks may occur here without warning)
Back to top Go down
https://creedofdarkness.forummotion.com/index.htm
Share this post on: reddit

North Subway Tunnel :: Comments

Yoshimi_kitten
Re: North Subway Tunnel
Post Wed May 25, 2011 7:09 pm  Yoshimi_kitten
~The tunnels loosed echos of an impending train as the faint crackle of static electricity rose from the tracks. Blinding headlights barreling forth as the mechanic transport hissed and moaned upon its stop at the station. Numerous twin doors drawing apart with the methodical "chime" of welcome, passengers skittering to their various destinations. Flashy suits stuffed with lies and deficits while the click of eight-inch heels mark the trail of the stripper who taught substitute Spanish. Several thugs adorned in similar fashion to shout profanities towards one colored girl who remained innocent. Their shouts sent saliva and sins onto the cement while the clergyman hurled scripture towards a gay couple whilst his daughter waited in fear of his "hand".

The last cart in particular appeared "out of order" with darkness etched in its large windows, aside from this hint of brilliance. Blurry at first, the thick glass felt a silhouette against its doors before they parted, steam rolling from beneath the metal carriage. One embroidered boot to rest upon the pavement before its opposite followed suit, some darkly stained leather bound around endearing extremities. Perhaps her attire had been misjudged for a prior era, alas she took leave of the train as it departed the station once more. Fingerless gloves trickling to the scabbards resting against her waist in daring fashion, the deep rouge of her blouse dipping from her shoulders to reveal the beastly engraving along her spine.~

"..Of all the places he may chose..this is where I am sent...how humorous of His Lordship..."

~Tresses that appeared to grant themselves a draft followed in her wake as the tips of her elongated lobes twitched with a beckoning from one of the wastrels who happened to catch site of her.~"...Hey sexy lady...you wanna join me and my friends for some playtime..?"~His proposition was met with the bold grasp of her left wrist in his large hands, the hint of some cheap cologne causing her nostrils to cringe. Still, she looked away having more pertinent business in the mortal realm all would be forgotten if he had not jerked her around to grab hold of her shoulders. ~"..Girl you better look at me when I am speaking to you!!.."~Well now he had done it, a deep shadow to fell her visage before her chin slowly rose to greet his toothless grin. Some melodic country tune fit the moment when her eyes met his, the twang of the guitar pouring from speakers when pupils bore into his tearing the very fabric of his being from the plane. ~

~Demure smile offered when the thug watched helplessly as she shoved his body into the tracks, the roar of an oncoming subway mingled with the frantic cries of his posse. Slender digits gesturing in salutations before his blood-curdled scream left his mouth. Yet, there he stood, grasping his chest at the realization that he was alive! Oh thank God, he must have thought before he looked to his comrades with color drained from their faces.~"..H-hey man!!..take it easy!..j-just step towards us "D".."~Of course he had no clue what their deal was until he gazed downwards to see his feet pushing off the platform.~

"..Dominik O'Connor, "And Beasts we shall be,For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee, And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti..."~The words drifting from Charon's lips as the soul was taken asunder to the river styx. The streetlights pouring her identity into the world of the living as her arms extended in relish of the hunt.~"...I am coming Victor..."

North Subway Tunnel

Page 1 of 1