The Creed of Eternal Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Creed of Eternal Darkness

Be the broken or the breaker. Be the giver or the undertaker. Unlock and open the doors. Be the healer or the faker. The keys are in your hands. Realize you are your own sole creator of your own masterplan.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

City Square

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Samantha Reaver
Administrator
Administrator
Samantha Reaver

Location : With my husband, my eternal love where I shall always remain.

City Square Empty
PostCity Square

City Square Citysquarep

In the centre of the city lays a perfectly square plot of land that is covered with lush grass the color of emeralds. Magnolia trees dot the landscape haphazardly, providing a nice place to read a book, or perhaps you seduced a wayword human who has now become your prey and here you have brought them so as you may feed. This is also a gathering spot for many of the land to get together for a picnic maybe, put just what will be served?

Last edited by Samantha Reaver on Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://creedofdarkness.forummotion.com/index.htm
Share this post on: reddit

City Square :: Comments

Jin the Silent
Re: City Square
Post Mon May 30, 2011 12:19 am  Jin the Silent
Jin reverts to normal, as the compulsion subsided. the effects of the drug were slowly fading remembering
the consequences for accepting blood loss to someone he avoided for centuries. Jin hold up his head
as the headaches returned. "im sorry Katherine.. I must go..." said walking towards the streets of cimmerian, as he then looked back at katherine. "Im glad to see you again, but as long as I can remember these memories of you, and I... cannot help myself for accepting death... I want to live, and I cannot have myself throw on your arms to kill me anymore... until we meet again my lady.."

Looking away from Katherine's eyes, jin fled, walking into the streets, as he disappeared into the darkness covering behind him the vapors of steam releasing from the sewers.
Samantha Reaver
Post Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:15 pm  Samantha Reaver
Samantha had stood silently, almost as though she had been frozen in time before her eyelids suddenly fluttered closed then open again. With not a word her form slowly turned away, a slender hand of porcelain brushing away strands of errant hair that had blown across her face. With a soft shake of her head she took note to the strands of almost black hair that mingled with those of silver beforw she simply faded away into the shadows.
Broken_Tears
Post Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:39 pm  Broken_Tears
Under the light of the moon, her lavender orbs were brightly glowing as she saw the look in Jin's eyes a look so familar to her that it was then that she was looking directly into his eyes, quickly looking away she broke the bond "You say that because you were always fond of my bite, and it compeles you" she said not looking at him, though on the inside she yearned for his blood, the bitter sweet taste on her pallet. Growing into a blood lust her eyes were turning red, but she learned to hide the blood lust and control it. "I will not use you like I used to Jin, it was never right even with the temptation" no longer walking they were just at a stand still.
Jin the Silent
Post Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:16 pm  Jin the Silent
"you know... I will always give what you want.." he said as the shine from his eyes faded away. Jin's concience is now at lady Katherines hands. he took his steps slowly, appraoching her deviantly under compulsion.
everything that katherine will say now, will allow jin to obey at will. at this time the people had vanished, as the darkness filled the square, causing the street lighrts to activate.
Broken_Tears
Post Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:59 pm  Broken_Tears
As they continued to walk, side by side it was just like it was back in the old days when she was royalty and he her blood doll so to speak. The sweet smell of the black rose tickled her senses as she remembered her kingdom, and the centuries she reigned as Queen, the black rose was her crest. Suddenly the ring that held its spot on her left hand for so many decades felt heavy with him near as he spoke "Well this day and age, to be normal is to walk amongest the humans. Though I do desire the blood more than ever" she mused with a smile. "The night is my solitude, I seek salvation in the shadows, I am but a creature of the night and always shall remain that way" she spoke with a hint of rhyme in her voice "To what are you implying my dear Jin?" she asked smirking to his question, her fangs glistening, being a vampire is something she held with pride and it was something she didnt hide from the world she lived in.
Jin the Silent
Post Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:43 pm  Jin the Silent
Jin slowly recognized the time he began performing the dark magic illusions for lady katherine in the medieval times. he even remembered he was taught under her fighting skills. he smiled again, as he pulled out a black rose from his sleeve. "yeah... I still got it too" he said grinning a bit. he sees the ring he designed for her. an ancient tacky crimson ruby diamond on her left hand. it was to keep her from getting burned, or weak from the suns rays. "so now you agreed to walk in the daylight? I always knew you have a human side my lady..." he said chuckling jokingly. he saw the sun dawning away slowly as the people began to retreat in their homes. they somehow knew that danger awaits at night. "I remember how joyful you were every night..." the conversation stopped, as the drugs weaken to remember the almost endless nights of being bitten by katherine. with the memories putting jin back into his origional state, he grinned again, but with a deviant look. "your not here for only the talk are you not?" a medieval accent returned Jin's voice, as he aimed to look into her eyes once more.
Broken_Tears
Post Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:04 pm  Broken_Tears
The square was busy with cars driving by as well as people on foot, but all the ruckus was but silence to her. Being a vamprie in the modern day she learned to drown out the excess noises of the world, as she thought of her homeland. The times of kings and queens, where no modern technolgy existed yet, and her kind were feared. And yet her she walked amongest humans, though some looked at her and quickly gazed away. For it was told that gaze upon a vampires eyes long enough and you will do there bidding, Chuckling at her thoughts, she heard what Jin was speaking about and nodded "aye times in estral were great indeed but I have left that all behind me" head tilting sideways as her hair fell into her face she looked at jin and could tell that he himself was compromised "You say you do not remember? how can this be? you were once a great magician, were you not?" she gave a faint smile as they kept walking. Evening was approaching quickly as the dawn was just over the horizon and the humans that were afraid of her kind were hurrying about to get inside, safe in there little homes.
Jin the Silent
Post Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:38 pm  Jin the Silent
"your voice has brought me some great memories back in estral.." jin said smiling at katherine while walking with her through the square. "there was something else that happened, but I cant seem to remember it" Jin said look it upwards as he tries to remember the times he had spent with lady katherine, but the drugs could not allow him to jog enough memory.
Broken_Tears
Post Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:12 pm  Broken_Tears
Frowning she watched the nameless man cower and run away in fear, she wanted to al least have alittle fun with him. Shrugging she turned to look at Jin and nodded "aye at his been quiet some time, as for what brings me here" she waved her hands about the town, she still spoke in the times of old, it was a habit for such an elder such as herself "I've been here for awhile you see but havent been so social with the beings here" adjusting the cloak around her shouldlers, it was the only thing she wore of her time, other than that she sported jeans, a crimson red dress shirt, and boots that echoed her footsteps, she smiled at Jin "How about a walk to catch up on old times, what you say?" not really waiting for his answer she procedded to walk, her lavender orbs looking at everything in sight.
Jin the Silent
Post Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:20 pm  Jin the Silent
"she is right sir.. I suggest you leave before she becomes your next victim.." said jin, as the man was stunned seeing the female vampire. in retreat he dropped his gun and sword shivering in fear before lady Katherine. "by the gods! its the beast of the shadows!" said the man running for his life. "just when I was going to turn him into a rooster for dinner.... oh well..." said jin smiling at Katherine. "ah, my Lady! its so good to see you again!" said jin coming towards her while taking her hand to greetly kiss the top of her palm. "it has been far too long since our last encounter... what brings you here?" he asked curiously. he noticed the indifference in her. as well as her aura. with respect of her presence, he did not ask why she appears more different.
Broken_Tears
Post Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:54 pm  Broken_Tears
Katherine stood in the shadows listening to the exchange of words between the two males, she was so quiet that her presence would harldy be noticable. One male seemed familiar to her, she could also sence her sister nearby. She had hid in the shadows for some time now but something was drawing her out of the shadows, listening intently to what the male was saying it triggered something in her. Slithering out of the darkness she glided up behind the male holding the sword and gun. "Blood to compel a human you say?" her voice was seductive as always "well there are oher ways to compel a human, but this particular human has already been claimed" her lavender hues averted to Jin as she smiled, her pearly fangs glistened by the moisture of her lips as she spoke. "Isn't that right old friend" she mused with a smile, still behind the nameless man.
Samantha Reaver
Post Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:50 pm  Samantha Reaver
With her keen sense of hearing, Samantha easily heard the exchange of words between the two males as she looked over her shoulder in their direction. Stiopping in her tracks she stood as a statue only her clothing and hair fluttering in the soft night breeze. Amethyst hues reflected the light of the moon and sparkled as the stars while she softly tilted her head to the side and listened more intently.
Jin the Silent
Post Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:29 pm  Jin the Silent
Jin looked at the gun carefully, and saw that it was fake. even if it looked fake, he thought that he might carry a special liquid in a toy gun they may bring death to a wizard. Jin raised his hands and tried to negociate, "look... I can do what you want... just put the gun away, and everything will go as you want.." Jin said loudly enough so whoever can hear it can react to jins tone of voice of being in danger. the man said "you wish... the liquid in this toy.. carries vampyre blood... a drop on a human can compell you to do what a vampyre commands you too..". then the man revealed a medallion to Jin. something he saw before in the dark ages. "with this.. I can manipulate the blood as if it was mine just so that you can do what I want.. now are you going to cooperate, or are you going to resist?" he said pointing the toy gun across Jin's forehead. Jin was surprised to see the people ignoring what is happening. in his mind he though, **why are they ignoring me? how am I going to escape from this mess?**
Jin the Silent
Post Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:16 pm  Jin the Silent
Jin kept his sight towards the nature of the square. the trees move abroad in rhythum(sp?) with the winds, as the birds alert each other while they gaze towards the people walking about. conversations of various languages chatter the background, as the sound of moving cars brought life to the square. to jin, he was in his happiest hour. he stretched back for a split second, until a man appeared before him holding a blade seathed in its scabbard. "your a blacksmith are you not?" he asked in a serious tone of voice staring straight at jin's eyes, which shined in broad daylight. "yes I am... how did you know?" Jin replied with a curious expression on his face. the man looked around the lively park and answered, "word has it that there is a man that makes the blades come to life... ever know a guy that can do that?" his voice soundly loudly, which made jin slightly nervous. with a lie, jin answered "never heard of him... I just weld metal my friend..." the body language did not convince the man. he drew his blade at jin pointing the tip towards jin's forehead. "dont lie to me boy... I knew it was you... wizard... you make the finest blades... now you make me one... you hear?" said the man pointing the sword in one hand, and drawing a small pistol on the other, just to fill fear in jin's mind.
Samantha Reaver
Post Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:23 pm  Samantha Reaver
With a poised and graceful gait, Samantha passed by the male seated on the bench. Amethyst hues danced over him ever so briefly before looking straight ahead, her thoughts on her husband for the time being, a sense of lonliness weighing heavy on her, her shoulders slumping ever so slightly as if it were a physical weight that bore down upon her.

Raising her hand, slender digits brushed several strands of silver hair away from her porcealin face, a blank expression written across her face.
Jin the Silent
Post Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:17 pm  Jin the Silent
while the pills kicked in the matter of seconds, Jin saw a women turning away from a man she was having conversation with. he didnt heard any word, because he arrived late. all of the sudden, he felt her aura. an ability all wizards have when they interact individuals with energies a wizard can recignize. the same kind of energy that slowly began to jogged his memory, but the pills strength has overtook his mind leaving jin clueless as to how this aura of the female was an importance to him. with a sigh, he only watched her pass by.
Samantha Reaver
Post Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:10 pm  Samantha Reaver
Samantha watched Sigmond with a soft tilt of her head, her fangs continuing to peer behind crimson lips. "Obviously this is a bit of a shock to you, perhaps I should leave you to contemplate," finishing her words she turned her form away from that of the male, her sight barelly grazing over the others that are present.
Jin the Silent
Post Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:42 pm  Jin the Silent
the mans name is Jin Vinuez. the airloom of his intials was engraved on his ring, as Jin gazed its lusterous optics from the beading sunlight. he remembered the slave days when his so-called father Alister closed his profound wisdom, treating him as a child to prevent him from escaping. he remembered the dark days when the Vampyre clans attacked the slaves with various brutalities, pictures of dead bodies, blood, warfare raced acrossed Jin's head. the smile shifted in fustration, and the man's hands grasped his forehead to hold back his thoughts. he then draws a small container of pills that have the labels of medication. he took three without water as he swallow tasting the bitterness of the drugs that can erase the harsh memories of the young man's past temporarly. he felt relieved for while, and took a scroll to the center of the park taking a seat to a nearby bench. from there he allow the drug to run its course until he feels the kick of staying happy.
Jin the Silent
Post Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:28 pm  Jin the Silent
a taxicab stops near the city square as a man appearing in his mid twenties steps out of the vehicle
with a joyous smile on his face. "ah what scenery.. this realm is a gold mine!!" said the man shining in happiness. the cab driver heard the man and replied with curiousity. "sir, are you new in these parts?" the shining man looked at the cab driver and said "yes, I cant wait to see what this world has in store for me!" he said as he gave the cab driver the cash for the ride. "keep the change sir... I'll see ya around" said the happy man. the cab driver smiled as he saw the big bill the happy man gave him. upon watching the cab takes its leave to the streets, the joyfull man truned towards the city square. "let this day be as memorable as any other... I hope my business becomes prosperous!" he said carrying his small bag and steps in the park.
Genesis_R
Post Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:58 am  Genesis_R
"It cant be." he was taken aback by what she said, "Merlin what have you done?" He said softly, his eyes still wide with disbelief. Taking a deep breath he sighed heavily and began to speak once more. "Arther, the king of old." a serious tone in his voice as he recalled the ancient tales. "And yes, Merlin. Master Merlin is the reason for my being here. He pushed me through some portal in his cottage when they came for me."As he finished speaking he lowered his head and covered his eyes with his hand and shook his head.
Samantha Reaver
Post Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:47 am  Samantha Reaver
Samantha blinked several times while still looking to the male, folding her arms before her chest as she did so. "Merlin? Such as King Arthur and all that?" She couldn't help chuckle softly, always figuring that all to be a made up fairy tale.

Smilibg softly the tips of her fangs peered from behind crimsom lips while she drummed her slender digits against her arm. "The year is 2011"
Genesis_R
Post Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:41 am  Genesis_R
"What year? It was the year 1407 when Merlin..." He paused momentarily as he spoke merlins name. "Merlin, He did this to me. The portal The portal I came through." He brought his hands up and buried his head in the palms of his hands causing his hair to fall forword over his shoulders. His breathing became quickened as a panic starts to kick in before he steeled himself. Lowering his hands back to his side he looked back at the woman and paused, "What year is this?"
Samantha Reaver
Post Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:25 am  Samantha Reaver
Her eyelids fluttered closed for a moment as a sigh escaped her. "Honestly, of that I am unsure. These lands seem to be almost just their own." She shrugged softly, causing her hair to tumble off her shoulders and down her back while she looked the male up and down, taking in the apperance of the armor. "Perhaps a better question would be, from year do you hail from?"
Genesis_R
Post Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:20 am  Genesis_R
Lowering his hand back to his side he tilted his head slightly as she spoke. He had not head of the fall of any kingdoms. When she asked him where he came from a look of shock crossed his face as he began to speak. "I hail from a small village in england." he looked around as it began to sink in completly, this place was like none he had ever seen nor heard of. "Where, exactly is Cimmeria?" He said as he looked back at her confused
Samantha Reaver
Post Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:06 am  Samantha Reaver
"It's mostly the human's world here, many beings had not heeard of this city either until their arrival, but it became home to several of us after the fall of my husband's kingdom," she spoke freely to the male as she sensed to danger or threat from him, but she was cautious as always.

"Where do you call home, and may I inquire as to the interesting entrance you made?" She asked while gesturing to the mard made upon the ground.
Post   Sponsored content

City Square

Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next