The Creed of Eternal Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Creed of Eternal Darkness

Be the broken or the breaker. Be the giver or the undertaker. Unlock and open the doors. Be the healer or the faker. The keys are in your hands. Realize you are your own sole creator of your own masterplan.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Ritual and Artifact Hall

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Samantha Reaver
Administrator
Administrator
Samantha Reaver

Location : With my husband, my eternal love where I shall always remain.

The Ritual and Artifact Hall Empty
PostThe Ritual and Artifact Hall

The Ritual and Artifact Hall 2253023091_64ebb65de2

Upon making your way down any hallway from the main room will bring you to this large, oppulant room. Looking much like you would imagine a grand cathedral to look. This room holds the most ancient of secrets, passed down from times long forgotten. Within these walls you will find artifacts that some minds might have a hard time fathoming. The marble floors gleem almost like the were glass, while decadant stain glass windows within the rooms ceiling allow the moonlight to cast it's glow with an eerie light. As you walk deeper into the center of this circular room you see an altar made of onyx, while candles flank either side. As the candlelight flickers and casts it's light you see this words carved into the altar "You must conceal all crimes of fellow members of The Creed...and should you be summoned as a witness against another member be always sure to shield him...It may be perjury to do this, it is true, but you're keeping your obligation."
Back to top Go down
https://creedofdarkness.forummotion.com/index.htm
Share this post on: reddit

The Ritual and Artifact Hall :: Comments

DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Re: The Ritual and Artifact Hall
Post Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:23 am  DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Kaien: *just before they left Kaiens nose confirmed Sams words, she reeked and he cringed as they began to vanish* Peewwwww! Yes, you need a shower and fast! *he tried to say before they vanished*
Samantha Reaver
Post Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:15 am  Samantha Reaver
Just as the mist were about to pull them away Samantha laughed. "Well this will be a far cry from the shower I wanted." With her arms around her beloved she waited till they vanished from site.
Kain Reaver
Post Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:12 am  Kain Reaver
With a soft and proud smile, Kain locked his arm with that of Samantha's and the all too familiar black mist began to swirl around them. "To our vacation my love!"
DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Post Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:07 am  DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Kaien: You got it. *he extended his hand to Kain and shook it firmly a few times before releasing it, and pulling Sam into a tight hug before quickly releasing her and ruffling her hair as if he were her older brother, his eyesight finally returning to full functionality as he did this* Enjoy your shore leave.
Samantha Reaver
Post Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:59 am  Samantha Reaver
She stood feeling like some sort of whirlwind had struck them and she blinked several times while standing in stunned silence. "Lead the way." She finally managed to spit out with a laugh to Kain.
Kain Reaver
Post Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:57 am  Kain Reaver
Kain smiled huge at his beloved and his demeanor was that of an excited child. "Excellent! Let's get out of here then! I'm anxious to get away from all this." He then turned to Kaien and reached out to shake his hand. "My friend, take care of things while we're away. And don't worry, we'll take care of any predators out there."
DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Post Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:37 am  DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Kaien: Be my guest. Search for your oasis but if you don't return alive I'm putting a foot up both your asses as I said. *he looked both of them striaght in the eyes as best he could, before speaking again* Don't slip up out there. But on a lighter note, I hope you like predators! *he suddenly broke into a bright smile flashing his feline fangs*
Samantha Reaver
Post Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:27 am  Samantha Reaver
Blinking several times, Samantha looked to her husband, a smile stretching across crimson lips at Kain's childlike exhuberance, a quality of his that she had always found so very endearing.

Bringing her hands to her face she used the palms to rub her eyes, drying away any tears that still resided, ashamed with herself for showing such weakness. She had always prided herself on being strong. Thinking over her husband's suggestion her smile grew even more. "Alright my darling, lets do it."
Kain Reaver
Post Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:21 am  Kain Reaver
Hearing Kaien, Kain just shook his head at the idea of surrendering to Nihilus. It wouldn't be that simple.

"A tent huh?" A chuckle let loose as Kain got one of the craziest ideas he's ever gotten. "Hmmmm... Camping sounds like an idea. Let's go to the forest and camp out!" Such a rare and excited outburst came from him, something he hasn't shown since before he fell to illness. "Come on! What do you say? Let's get away from all this for a while. We can disappear and let everyone deal with it. We've never had a vacation or anything!" He then turned to look at Kaien, then said simply. "And no Kaien. You cannot come with us. This is just for me and Samantha." A chuckle came from his lips, knowing that even though what he said was serious, Kaien would know why he said what he did.
DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Post Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:17 am  DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Kaien: *he paused for a moment, his vision still greatly distorted and for the most part black. He could feel the saddness radiating from Sam but he could find no soft words nor comforting ones. For it seemed to Kaien that their chances at a normal life had been vaporzied, gone in a blinding massive stream of light. Kaien let out a troubled groan as he rubbed his head. He was tempted to say what he thought but he felt that Sam and Kain already knew this. Even so...* You know.....maybe he'll accept your formal withdrawl from this. *It was intended as a joke to lighten the mood at first but he wondered if they ever tried diplomacy with Nihilus. But if he is anything like Revan, that would just be signing your own death warrent*
Samantha Reaver
Post Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:10 am  Samantha Reaver
Just as rare as it was for Samantha to snap at her beloved so were the blood tears that were now streaming down her cheeks. Weariness, fatique and stress taking it's toll upon her finally and she had reached her limit. "All that matters is you my love. We could live in a tent alongside a lake for all I care, just so long it is you always by myside." She brought her hand up and let her thumb softly caress his cheek while her tears from her jawline before falling free.
Kain Reaver
Post Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:03 am  Kain Reaver
No matter how hard she tried to hide her emotions, Kain would always feel it as if they were his own. He felt her frustration, anger, and sadness. A soft sigh escapes his lips before he made his way over to his beloved wife and slowly wrapped his arms around her, giving her comfort and support. "I'm sorry my love. I know we both want that normal life that we just can never get." Kain then spoke aloud, not directed to anyone or just one person. "We never asked for this life. We were thrown into this. All I've ever wanted was to just live life. I never wanted to live my life as a fugitive or a constant target. I just want peace and quiet. Honestly, I'm tired of fighting this war. Its been going on for way too long. And I know once Nihilus is destroyed, there will be someone else who comes along and starts the same shit up. All I want is to live a normal life." He then spoke to Samantha. "To live a life with you. Be with you. Enjoy our family. Have more children. And just exist until our time comes to pass this life." Kain turned Samantha around in his arms and looked directly into her eyes, brushing away the tears that brimmed them. "I want nothing but you my love. I don't care what it takes. Even if we just leave this place and let Nihilus take over. Nothing else matters to me other than your love."
Samantha Reaver
Post Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:49 am  Samantha Reaver
Samantha opened her mouth to speak while turning her body to look at Kain, then quickly closed it again as she was about to snap at her husband, something she has hardly ever done in all their years together. She wasn't angry just meerly frustrated and it showed upon her face.

She too desired a home where they could just live a normal life, much like they had once upon a time, but times as well has situations had changed. "Well when somebody has an idea please do let me know." As hard as she tried to restrain herself the frustration still emerged in her tone. Crestfallen and now angry with herself she turned sad eyes that brimmed with tears away from her beloved not wanting to see dissapointment upon his face.
Kain Reaver
Post Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:41 am  Kain Reaver
Kain had listened to the two talking, his mind churning on what they are going to do for a home. He had turned away from them, not out of frustration, but rather to do something other than just stand around idly and listen the them. Once they were finished, Kain decided to chime in.
"I see your point Kaien. And I also have to respect Samantha's point too because she too has a very valid one. But I will say this, over the years, I've grown tired of living in different homes. We've moved from one place to the other then to another. Personally, I want something more permanent. Though we will still be hunted all the time, well, we'll have to figure out some sort of deception to throw Nihilus off track. But I don't want to keep moving. I'm sick of it. I want a home for God's sakes. A place where I can sit back, relax, take the load off, and not worry about whether or not our home will come under attack. So, Samantha's idea of living somewhere out in the open where all can see, would make for a good deception since Nihilus will be expecting us to live somewhere in secret. But is it worth the risk that you're talking about? In my eyes, no. I don't want to live on Nihilus' doorstep and not expect danger. But we need somewhere to live because we're homeless now."
DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Post Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:23 am  DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Kaien: The one you call Nihilus' hore. *he chuckled at the nickname knowing they based it on speculation or just the fact that they were upset about their home and wanted to say something harsh, rather than fact* Kain revealed her real name just before he went to face Nihilus. You were at his side when he said it. 'Cyia Shepard'.
Samantha Reaver
Post Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:07 am  Samantha Reaver
Samantha's shoulder's slumped from weariness while a questioning look caused her eyebrows to knit together. "Cyia? Did the blow to my head knock something lose since I don't recall such a name." As she mentioned her wound her right hand rose to the back of her head where she found that it was now fully healed, not even a knot remained from where she had been struck. "And as far as a home Kain and I will do as we see fit."
DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Post Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:41 pm  DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Kaien: It does. At least to me. *he shifted on his foot while he whiped his hand again, his eye sight was slowly beginning to return* A normal home invites that you are unprepared, which in such a place you would be. At least with a fortified home and the appearence of such, he may re-think attacking. But allow him to kill you if you wish. When I die you'll wish you hadn't. Anyway, what are we going to do about Cyia? Are there any other names in that folder that we should study?
Samantha Reaver
Post Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:17 pm  Samantha Reaver
Samantha couldn't help but let a chuckle escape her at Kaien's comment and then quickly regained herself. "If as you say we can't hide anywhere then a normal home wouldn't make a difference as I said." With that said her words stop and her shoulders rise and fall in a shrug, knowing that Kaien would only drop the subject once he finally got frustrated with her and then more than likely the nekojin would simply storm off.
DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Post Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:12 pm  DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Kaien: Exactly. So why do you insist on a normal home for targets such as yourselves? Knowing full well you could wake up one morning and be greeted with a warhead a fraction of a second from crashing onto your doorstep? And in that event, should it come to pass, the Creed loses its founders in the blink of an eye. And I lose my best friends. I already have to avenege Austoria, if I must avaenege you two as well, I'm kicking both of your asses when I see you after death. I promise you. *a few other Creed members chuckled at Kaiens remark as they passed by over hearing him*
Samantha Reaver
Post Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:24 pm  Samantha Reaver
With a sigh her arms drop from around Kain's waist, her form turning slowly to face Kaien, ignoring his coughing knowing the nekojin is being stubborn as always, other wise he would have simply asked for her help. "As you put it there is no where for us to hide, so anywhere that we live will not matter." Her gaze locks to that of his, her jaw set and her expression clearly open to an arguement if he chooses to push her to that.
DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Post Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:17 pm  DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Kaien: Of course you won't. I'm not implying that you live in fear or imprison yourself within your own home and I know as well as anyone you won't fall easily but this isn't the days of the old Sam. Technology has swarmed the planet and literally, there is nowhere to hide. If your going to have an unprotected home when your marked the way you are so be it. *he stood slowly, coughing again into his left hand* He's shown how far he's willing go to destory just 'one' of you. There's no telling how relentless he will be in the torment of you both. To leave yourselfs open to that is, and I'm going to be blunt here, stupid in every sense of the word. This is bigger than you and Kain just living in a fortified home. Think of the other Creed members. It may not effect loyalty but I'm sure they'd be more comfortable knowing that your not leaving yourselves wide open so to speak.
Samantha Reaver
Post Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:15 pm  Samantha Reaver
Listening to Kaien speak her gaze turned from her husband long enough to respond. "I have no intention of living in fear in a home that would serve to essentially be my own prison. Nor will I live in some underground shelter nor in a fortress. I will live free as I always have. Nihilus or not I will not cower or fall easily." Anger tinged her town, not towards the nekojin, but at the thought of acting as though they were afraid.

Turning her head back to her beloved she offered him a warm smile, always filled with happiness when he is at her side. "I do need to give in to the luxury of a shower no matter where we live, I am sure I am quite the mess."
DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Post Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:30 pm  DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Kaien: I don't think it matters where you go, he got that submarine outside of- *his sentance was cut off by another series of sickening coughs ending with him conjuring a cloth in which to whipe his left clean of the blood he coughed up again. Although it was completely liquified, the nekojins blood looked as if it was seconds away from hardening as it held the bergendey red color of such dried blood* Ugh, excuse me. As I was saying he got that submarine from outside Cimmerian. As their subs pack only one neuclear missile per sub and are much smaller. If he's been around for much longer than you've been away Kain he could and probably does have Herald military bases secretly installed worldwide. And no that knows your awake as well as Sam being alive after all that time I'm sure each and every Herald will be breifed on all that he knows about you. Its at least what I would do. I say that to say this, a normal home or manor would be unwise.
Samantha Reaver
Post Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:58 am  Samantha Reaver
Her black heart swelled with love for her eternal husband while slender arms again tightened about his waist in a loving embrace before speaking. "You never need to thank me darling, for all that I do for you I do out of love and I would do them over and over for eternity if it brings that wonderful smile to your handsome face" A look of tenderness that was reserved just for Kain filled her eyes while looking upon him. "Now as for our home, why don't you surprise me, for I would be pleased with either."
Kain Reaver
Post Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:53 am  Kain Reaver
"You're right my love. I shouldn't be so hard on myself. Thank you for being here for me." A soft smile was given to her as he turned around to face her and that very smile was kissed upon her forehead with pride. Kain smiled more just for her, then thoughts traveled to their new abode. "So, which would you like to live in my love? Hellfire? Or Brimstone? And don't worry about having it built. I have an idea of obtaining either home. Hehehe."
Post   Sponsored content

The Ritual and Artifact Hall

Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next