The Creed of Eternal Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Creed of Eternal Darkness

Be the broken or the breaker. Be the giver or the undertaker. Unlock and open the doors. Be the healer or the faker. The keys are in your hands. Realize you are your own sole creator of your own masterplan.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Ritual and Artifact Hall

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Samantha Reaver
Administrator
Administrator
Samantha Reaver

Location : With my husband, my eternal love where I shall always remain.

The Ritual and Artifact Hall - Page 2 Empty
PostThe Ritual and Artifact Hall

The Ritual and Artifact Hall - Page 2 2253023091_64ebb65de2

Upon making your way down any hallway from the main room will bring you to this large, oppulant room. Looking much like you would imagine a grand cathedral to look. This room holds the most ancient of secrets, passed down from times long forgotten. Within these walls you will find artifacts that some minds might have a hard time fathoming. The marble floors gleem almost like the were glass, while decadant stain glass windows within the rooms ceiling allow the moonlight to cast it's glow with an eerie light. As you walk deeper into the center of this circular room you see an altar made of onyx, while candles flank either side. As the candlelight flickers and casts it's light you see this words carved into the altar "You must conceal all crimes of fellow members of The Creed...and should you be summoned as a witness against another member be always sure to shield him...It may be perjury to do this, it is true, but you're keeping your obligation."
Back to top Go down
https://creedofdarkness.forummotion.com/index.htm
Share this post on: reddit

The Ritual and Artifact Hall :: Comments

Samantha Reaver
Re: The Ritual and Artifact Hall
Post Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:46 am  Samantha Reaver
Stepping up behind Kain, she placed her hand upon his back offering comfort and support, before moving it in a light massaging motion. "What other choice did you have my love? Let's us along with millions of others perish? You did what was needed my darling and as always I am proud of you."
Kain Reaver
Post Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:42 am  Kain Reaver
"Hmmmmm... I like the sound of that. Nihilus' whore. Quite catching if you ask me." A chuckle of darkness escaped his lips, the darkness within Samantha seemingly also Kain's. "And yes I like the idea of leaving Cimmerian. Its too risky to stay there now that we've been exposed. Or at least our position. I don't know if my face was revealed. I'm hoping not. If I was revealed..." he suddenly stopped as he just came to a realization. "Well, it won't matter if she saw my face or not. I revealed my awakening to Nihilus with that little skirmish." Kain turned to face the wall then looked up at the stained glass windows. "A foolish move. He now knows I'm alive and well so our element of surprise is gone." He sighed in a bit of frustration and disappointment in himself and his actions. Trying to be some savior yet remain hidden from enemy eyes. "Oh well. Nothing I can do now."
Samantha Reaver
Post Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:34 am  Samantha Reaver
Samantha's eyes brightened at the mention of one of their former homes. "Perhaps outside of Cimmerian as well." She suggested in hopes that being out of the city would provide them with more safety.

Finally her gaze turned upon Kaien sitting on the marble floor and she shook her head slowly before returning her attention back to Kain. "Don't worry my love Nihilus' whore will be dealt with" her smile suddenly holding a darkness that had not previously been there.
Kain Reaver
Post Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:27 am  Kain Reaver
Once she spoke those words, his voice too became slightly filled with anger and irritation. "Yes it seems we do. We barely lived there as is." Kain sighed as realized the car was probably shot too, but he'd check it once they got there. "And I need to once again move my vault. That bitch. After the insight I gave her, she repays me with a wrecked home? Dammit. I won't be so pleasant the next time we meet. I'll have Shadow capture her and teach her a lesson or something." Once more he sighed, but perked up in the knowledge of finding yet another home.

"You know, I've been thinking we should rebuild one of our old homes. Like Hellfire Manor. Or perhaps Brimstone Manor." Kain shrugged, he had no ideas as to what they could do, but that was just an idea he had.
Samantha Reaver
Post Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:15 am  Samantha Reaver
With head tilted back so she could look upon his face, her smile grew ever broader at the words that were a symphany upon her ears, "I love you too my eternal king." Her arms then tightened around him while laying her head against his chest, her worry now slipping away since her love was once again in her arms.

With a sigh crossing her lips, Samantha stepped back to again look upon her beloved. "Well, it seems we are in need of new accomadations in which to live." Slight annoyance and irratation, tinged with anger creapt into her tone as she spoke.
Kain Reaver
Post Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:11 am  Kain Reaver
His smile grew ever prouder as his arms wrapped around her form and hugged her tight, happy to have her so close. He kisses the top of her head, giving her his eternal love and always letting her know just how much he loves her. "I love you my dark queen." He knew she hated being called queen, but he also knew she didn't mind it if it was only him calling her such.
Samantha Reaver
Post Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:02 am  Samantha Reaver
Just as she had finished locking the files away Samantha felt the presence of her beloved before she heard his voice. "My love" she said with pride her feet moving her form towards Kain as he stood there healed and looking handsome as ever.

Her slender arm's slide around the waist of her husband while stepping in close to him, her eyes meeting that of his own while a soft smile spread across her lips. For now all else was forgotten and the only things she knew in that room were that of herself and him.
Kain Reaver
Post Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:57 am  Kain Reaver
The battle was majestic, yet ruthless. Blow by blow, Kain began to weaken the wraith little by little until it eventually fell to his blade. The wraith hung limply in the air, weak and unable to attack further. Kain walked up to it and shoved his Reaver into the back of its neck. The wraith screamed in what one could conceive as pain, though it didn't feel pain. Kain made quick work of devouring the deadly soul and not only did its own energies help Kain replenish his, but the wraith was a prize kill. It also held the energies of all the souls it had consumed in its lifetime, giving Kain a surge of energy and fully replenishing it.

Kain sighs happily, feeling rejuvenated and much stronger, then begins to head back to the room his beloved is possibly still in. Making the same motion as he had when he shifted to this realm, except it was done oppositely, Kain slowly vanished from the Netherrealm.

Samantha would be greatly pleased to sense a phasing presence of her beloved behind her, and she would be greeted with a bright and proud smile. "I've returned my love."
DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Post Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:39 am  DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Kaien: *he sat on the floor for a moment, his head slowly becoming filled with thoughts, his tail swayed behind him slowly while he crossed his arms over his chest*
Samantha Reaver
Post Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:30 pm  Samantha Reaver
Samantha smiled at Kain as he departed to find the souls he needed to survive while listening to Kaien speak. Turning her head to the nekojin once again she rolled her eyes in irritation at his responce, yet said nothing.

Suddenly remembering Kain's words her still coal black eyes fell upon the files and with again hasty movements she gathered the files within her grasp to secure them in the safe that was hidden in the room. Just one of many secrets contained here within.

Kain Reaver
Post Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:26 pm  Kain Reaver
Kain walked around in the Netherrealm inside the Sanctum, unseen and undetected by everyone in the material realm. His energies weren't full, just barely any still to allow him to rematerialize in the realm of the living. Unfortunately for him, he'd to fully replenish his energy in order to return, but this was not new knowledge. He had always been like this. In some cases, he actually did die in battle and was sent to the Netherrealm. Which was good in his case. His enemies would think him dead, and move on. Then without his enemy knowing, Kain would rematerialize and shift back to the material realm to seek out the one who destroyed him, and in turn, destroy them. In a sense, Kain was a walking literal term of revenge. An agent of death at its grandest. Though not invincible, some thought he was. Only Kain knew how he could meet his maker. But he would never divulge that information to anyone. Not even his beloved. He hated that, but it was a necessary evil on his part to ensure his survival.

Kain spotted several souls, those of which had not been an Acolytes, but rather simply wandering souls of the dead, looking for their salvation. All of which he devoured, returning them back to the Wheel of Fate to be recycled back to life. These souls, including the one of the Acolyte's he just took, were all reborn into humans just as the human women gave birth to them. The souls attatching to the bodies and bringing them life once more.

Some souls put up a fight, not wishing to meet their destinies, but they were no match for Kain. A few slices to their auras with the Reaver, and that was all it took to be weakened and then inevitably devoured by the same weapon.

Kain became stronger as his energies grew with each soul he devoured. One by one, he came closer to clearing the Sanctum of the lost souls, and a step closer to being rejuvenated.

He took some damage from time to time, but it was nothing seeing that once the soul was devoured it replaced the energy he lost. Kain was cursed to spend time on battles already won, but the effort was necessary in order to achieve his goal.

But the final soul wasn't a soul at all. It was a wraith. An entity that had survived in this plane for thousands of millenia, its strength unsurpassed. It had nothing to feed on now that Kain had taken all its sources of energy. The Wraith stared with rage into Kain's eyes, ready to destroy him for depraving it of its food.

Kain smirked, and prepared for the final battle. "Let's dance, shall we?"

A scream echoed across the Netherrealm, and the Wraith charged towards Kain, prepared to kill him.
DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Post Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:12 pm  DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Kaien: *he sae the look she gave him in reply to his remark* Oh that. Well I don't think there's much to do about it. Just wait it out I suppose.
Kain Reaver
Post Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:52 pm  Kain Reaver
Kain stood on his own and wobbled slightly, still weak and needing his energies replenished. He planted an ever soft kiss upon the top of his beloved's head, giving her all his love before he set out to fully heal himself. "I shall return shortly my love. Donnt miss me too much while I'm gone." A smile gave her more reassurance that he would be ok before he stepped to the side a few paces.

Outstretching his arms to the front, and one to the back, Kain then twisted his body slowly, moving his arms along with the twisting motion, making a circle perimeter with his moving palms. Slowly, Kain began to fade into nothingness, and fully vanished into the Netherrealm.

Once inside, Kain looked upon eerie surroundings withing the sanctum. Nothing twisted as they usually do, for this was sacred ground, and every form of architecture was honored in this realm. He spotted the soul of the Acolyte that Samantha had killed, he was crying, bellowing with unfalling tears upon bended knee. The soul looked to Kain, then stood upright in a surprised manner.

"Wha... what? How are you here? Are you dead?"

"No. I'm an Ethereal Vampire. So I can move between the realms at will."

"Oh... well... have you come to resurrect me my lord?"

Kain stepped towards the Acolyte's soul in a friendly manner and responded to the question posed. "No unfortunately. I'm here to give you the honor of becoming a part of my very being. I wish to recycle your soul back into the Wheel of Fate. Your energies will become mine, but you will resurrect when your time comes."

The Acolyte stared blankly at Kain, wondering what it was he was trying to say. "What... do you mean? Will I die?"

"You will be able to find peace." Kain paused for a short moment, allowing the Acolyte time to search himself to see the answer. "Yes. You will die. But if I do not take your soul, you will never complete the circle of your fate. You will forever be trapped in this realm, and you'll never see the light of life ever again. And not to mention, you'll be hunted by far worse creatures other than me who only seek to feed on your soul. This will mean you'll never come back to life. You'll be damned for all eternity."

The Acolyte froze in fear, his question now answered. Though it wasn't what he expected. "So... my only salvation is to allow you to take my soul?"

"Yes."

The Acolyte looked down for a few moments, then stepped towards Kain. He then spoke, all fear had left his voice. "Then you'll do me a great honor Lord Kain." His head lifted and met the eyes of Kain, fear also non present within them. "I give my soul to you. And I humbly thank you for this honor."

"You're welcome. May you have a prosperous life in the next one you will live. May you seek us out once more and serve us with honor as you just have done. I will remember you. And should I see you again when you're of age, I will do what I can to bring you back into the Creed." Kain placed a hand upon the shoulder of the fearless soul, who then smiled with pride. "Are you ready?"

"Yes."

"Rest in peace my friend." The Reaver slid slowly out from Kain's right palm, the hand that rested upon the Acolyte's shoulder. The soul did not flinch, nor cry out with fear as the Reaver began to swirl inside the soul's body, beginning to churn him into energy unto the swirling aura that went around the wraith blade. With a soft smile, the Acolyte looks to Kain, and uttered his last words just before his form began to swirl up and around the Reaver and into Kain. "Thank you."

The soul had become a part of Kain, and slowly, Kain felt his energy rise just a little. "Go forth into the Wheel of Fate, and resurrect as a prosperous being once more. We await your return, good soul."

The Reaver slid back into Kain's hand, and he turned and began to trek the sanctum's Netherrealm in search of another soul to feed off of.
Samantha Reaver
Post Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:00 pm  Samantha Reaver
After removing the dried blood from her lip she moved to her neck, rubbing away the blood that had ran from her ears and gave thanks for vampiric strength and stamina otherwise she knew her ear drums would have been blown due to the sound of the blast.

With slight tilt of her head, now dry, although dirty and a bloody mess, hair fell in a matted unkempt mess upon her tired should all while giving Kaien a look clearing telling him not to play stupid with her.

Last edited by Samantha Reaver on Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total
DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Post Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:33 pm  DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Kaien: Tend to what? *he said as he turned his head in the direction of the other male. One who had selflessly charged Nihilus, a respectful nod was given as he left although he wanted to say more. Perhaps he was setting out to hunt down Nihilus' apprentice before she could rendeavous with Nihilus*
Samantha Reaver
Post Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:07 pm  Samantha Reaver
As mouth opened to give thanks to Domitrix it closed again, for addressing one that was departing seemed foolish. Instead she stood silent with continued poise while awaiting the return of Kain from the Netherrealm. Hearing Kaien's unhealthy cough her coal black hues fixed themselves upon him, the smell of his blood mixing in with all the other that had bled in this room in a short amount of time.

"Tend to that" was all she said. She needed to feed, but she wasn't in dire need at this moment for she hadn't lost enough blood to put her in danger. Raising her hand to her mouth she rubbed away blood that had ran from her nose and crusted in a dried mess over her upper lip, her head continuing to throb, feeling like others could see the motion as she felt it, but she knew it was just a slight concussion that would pass quickly.
DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Post Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:59 pm  DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Kaien: *he shrugged to Sam somewhat* Appears I am. I assume that turned out to bit a more excitement than we were ready for. Or it snowballed and went from a mere skirmish to an all out life or annialation event. *he said as he thought back to the numerous warheads that threatend both Kain and the nation of Cimmerian. Had those missles hit Cimmerian, the toll of life would be more than anything seen ever before. In human history at least. His ears picked up on Kains grunt but just bearly, he gave no indication that heard it however, he saw the stunt he pulled off against Nihilus, it was natural for him to feel so. Unfortunately, his mana doesn't seem to replenish like Kaiens. Eating, and sleeping replenishes his mana. Gradually it returns on its own but so slowly that the latter methods were far more efficant*
Domitrix
Post Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:55 pm  Domitrix
The demon would hear the address to his person, but he would not respond. Not for that precise moment. At the sound of the voice that worded his name however, rich ruby gaze shot open, illuminating the ceiling with the pierce of his pulsing crimson ocules, spinning in the velocity of their revolutions within priceless casings. His head would lift off from the wall's hospitality. Upon doing so, the obsidian robe's hood immediately folded over his visage once more, not by summon, but of a natural order of this incantated protection.

Gauntlets felt no need to hold tight of his arsenal; instead they crossed eachother before his chest. The strands of sierra silver swung side to side along the lower reaches of his hellish brigandine's chest piece. Narrowed brows gazed at the entrance to the room. They appeared well, and in an equilibrium of morale. However, none of this fathomed the arrival of a change in his emotionlessly stoic demeanor, for expression remained as indifferent as always the law deemed it.

"It is good to see you are better." the statement parted lips to brandish the four finely sharpened incisors upon the grace of an absent audience. It wasn't directed at anyone in specific, in fact, it was better apprehended by all addressed minds in willing unison. With the imminent factor of their recovery, he at last did infact come to a stand. Off the bench, as divine casm of weapons slid ungestured at his hip's fidelity. And his pace gave track to the hall of entry,

His return would be as inevitable as their rehabilitation, but for the moment, his objective had other procedures to partake. With nothing but the song of onyx heeled greaves to marble, echoed in switch from wall to wall, the Empyreal silently motioned an open palm pressing the doors of the sanctum open. As soon as action gave plead, the demon found eternity in the merge of the outer nightfall.
Kain Reaver
Post Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:46 pm  Kain Reaver
As Kain sat up, he smiled softly at her, loving that she would take care of him while he stepped away. He lovingly returned the gentle kiss, speaking of all his love for her at all times. "Thank you my love, but do remember that there will be no body for you to watch over. I'll return very shortly." He glanced over to the documents that lay damp upon the floor. "Do take care of that however. Those files have to remain here."

Kain slowly swung his legs over the side of the altar, and began to stand up, his back facing Kaien. As he stood, he let out a low grunt of weakness. He needed his energies back. And soon.
Samantha Reaver
Post Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:33 pm  Samantha Reaver
Leaning towards Kain, Samantha pressed her lips to his in a tender kiss, filled with nothing but love for her king. "Of course my love, I will watch over you while you make your journey and await your return."

Keeping her gaze still on that of Kain she nodded to Kaien. "Yes I am better, and yourself?" She inquired of the nekojin before calling out to Domitrix that he may join them if that was his desire.
DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Post Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:10 pm  DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Kaien: *he nodded to Kain* I thought you were vaporized for a while there. I couldn't hear your heartbeat nor could I find your scent. I can hear now, but my eye sight is pleagued still. *he stepped forward and just as he did a sickning cough sounded from his lungs, coughing into his left hand he feels a warm liquid splatter into his palm. Relying on his nose to determine the nature of the liquid, to his surprise it was blood. But not pure, it was tainted, radiated blood. Heavily in fact. However he assumes it is an effect of breathing in the radiation cloud the now marked the sky. In truth, this was far from the case* Sam you seem better.
Kain Reaver
Post Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:49 pm  Kain Reaver
A smile crossed his lips as he squeezed her hand in return. "I'm ok my eternal love. Just weak. I'll need to go to the Netherrealm to fetch a soul. After that, I'll be a-ok." The smile was reassuring, and she would know his words to be true.

Kain grunted as he began to sit up, noticing Kaien's arrival, and his words echoing off the walls to his ears. Ice blue eyes scanned the hall, and concluded the search for Kaien once he saw his figure off in the distance. He was blind no more, though if he were human, his blindness would be forever. "Glad to see you too Kaien." He said weakly in a playful mocking manner to his comrade as he continued to sit up.
Samantha Reaver
Post Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:43 pm  Samantha Reaver
Setting the chalice aside Samantha hardly noticed the arrival of Kaien as her hand went over that of her beloved's and offered it a gentle squeeze. "Yes, my love I am well." A tender smile drew across her lips while she spoke to offer can reassurance. "More over are are you my eternal groom?"
Kain Reaver
Post Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:37 pm  Kain Reaver
The blood consumed had already began to mend the wounds as it coursed within the underworkings of Kain's body, giving him some strength, but not replenishing his mana. A soul was still needed for such. His smile slowly grew to almost a frown, a frown for the dissatisfaction of the blood that now did not have the warmth from the body. He pulled his lips from the chalice, having had enough blood for right now.

With a deep breath drawing into his lungs, he sighed with relief, glad to know that his beloved was ok. He reached up and stroked the side of her head ever so gently, cherishing her presence as he always does when he's with her. "Are you ok my love?" he asked softly, hoping for the one answer that would soothe his soul.
DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Post Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:34 pm  DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Kaien: *taking a high route once which none where able to follow Kaien arrived at Sams location, his sence of smell releved his worries for his comrade Kain, finally comfirming that Kaien indeed protected him, somewhat. Although still blinded he decided to teleport to Sams side, the scent of another, the same ally who charged Nihilus was also present but he felt he was not a croncrete ally but one as long their remianed goals remained just. He then glanced to Sam and Kain, their injuries were obvious to him, so strong his smell that the lasuration on Sams head as well as the ones that robbed Kain of his blood weren't difficult to detect*
Oops. Outside?
Post   Sponsored content

The Ritual and Artifact Hall

Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next