The Creed of Eternal Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Creed of Eternal Darkness

Be the broken or the breaker. Be the giver or the undertaker. Unlock and open the doors. Be the healer or the faker. The keys are in your hands. Realize you are your own sole creator of your own masterplan.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Skies

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Samantha Reaver
Administrator
Administrator
Samantha Reaver

Location : With my husband, my eternal love where I shall always remain.

The Skies Empty
PostThe Skies

There is no land here for any being to land upon. Just any being to land upon. Just the clouds, the wind, and the vastness of the skies. May the wind be at your wings, take in the solitude and the air drumming in your ears. (Only characters who can fly or have wings may roam here.)
Back to top Go down
https://creedofdarkness.forummotion.com/index.htm
Share this post on: reddit

The Skies :: Comments

Kain Reaver
Re: The Skies
Post Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:54 pm  Kain Reaver
The former king of the extinct DVK smiles proudly and presses his cheek into her hand, relishing the touch of her smooth skin against his face, keeping his arms wrapped tightly around his beloved wife. No being, corporeal or incorporeal, nor any force would pry her from his embrace for they were meant to hold her, and he was destined from the day of his birth to hold her for all eternity.
Samantha Reaver
Post Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:03 am  Samantha Reaver
With graceful, fluid motion Samantha slowly turned around so she gazed upon her beloved as she allowed her eyelids once again.

" I love you too my dark king," she replied in a tone filled with love. Raising her right arm her small hand cupped the check of Kain, her thumb over so lightly brushing over his skin.
Kain Reaver
Post Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:57 pm  Kain Reaver
With a soft smile, Kain gently plants a tender kiss upon the top of his beloved's head, cherishing the peaceful moment that he relishes so very much. "I love you my queen!" he said with pride and pure love.
Samantha Reaver
Post Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:51 pm  Samantha Reaver
Slender arms rested over the strong arms of her beloved while she leaned back against him. Slowly Samantha"s eyelids fall closed over her amethyst hues allowing her to etch this moment in her mind.
Kain Reaver
Post Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:04 pm  Kain Reaver
A smile etched across Kain's face the very moment his eyes caught the one sight he had missed for so long and his arms tightened around his beloved as he just gazed out the window, wanting to just enjoy this moment with his beloved. It had been so long since he could just have a peaceful moment with Samantha and he wanted to fully use this opportunity without waste. Sighing happily, Kain rested his chin of her shoulder, basking in the glow of the stars that rained just outside the window, happier than he could remember for a very long time.
Samantha Reaver
Post Tue May 31, 2011 3:27 am  Samantha Reaver
"This sounds like an episode of Star Trek," Samantha said with a laugh, feeling much more like herself now that she was with her love.

As they stood there she listened to every word Kain said while she continued to look around. "So what exactly is your plan?" As she asked the question she gave a slight flick of her hand, an action that wouldn't be noticed unless paying extremely close attention. As soon as the action was completed the stars began to rain through space in a spectacular shower.
Kain Reaver
Post Mon May 30, 2011 11:06 pm  Kain Reaver
With Samantha safely nestled in his embrace, Kain felt more at ease than ever before, just happy that she's alive and well. It had been a long time since they spent time together alone. He cherished this moment and every moment they got alone together. This he was thankful for.

"It was quite easy in fact. All it took was to find the bridge and figure out how to operate the ship. Whoever these aliens are, they seem to use neuropathic commands with their technology which allowed me to interface with their computer and take control of the vessel. I think its safe to say that this ship is ours now. But I'm a bit concerned. Who would leave such an advanced vessel unguarded?" His thoughts travelled to figuring out this mystery, trying to figure out the answer to his very question.
Samantha Reaver
Post Mon May 30, 2011 6:30 pm  Samantha Reaver
Samantha couldn't help but chuckle at her husbands exuberance, a quality of his that she had always adored. Rising up to her tip toes she kissed his chin before his words finally sunk in and a hundred questions flooded her mind. Drawing in a deep breath that filled her lungs she allowed herself the moment to calm and to try and focus her thoughts into something coherent.

"Well, you must be like a child in a candy store," she said jokingly knowing her husband's love of space. "And you managed to figure out how to operate this vessel all on your own?" Samantha knew the answer but she asked it meerly to allow herself to remain calm and keep her thoughts focused. Shifting her body ever so slightly she adjusted the foot in which she was holding her weight while stealing a glance every so often over her shoulder at the vast wonder that beheld her eyes.
Kain Reaver
Post Mon May 30, 2011 1:06 pm  Kain Reaver
Kain wrapped his arms tighter around Samantha as they gazed out onto the Earth and the stars, before kissing the top of her head softly and resting his chin gently where his kiss was placed. "Remember that strange thing we found in the forest?" Not waiting for an answer, Kain turned his beloved around and smiled down at her, pearled fangs glistened as the reflected light from the globe illuminated them. "Its a ship! And we're in it!" His voice had excitement within it. He had never expected to be where he is today, much less have found an alien vessel that he could commandeer.
Samantha Reaver
Post Mon May 30, 2011 4:58 am  Samantha Reaver
Her mouth fell agape to speak yet words failed to manifest themselves. Slowly she closed her mouth and leaned back against Kain as the sight she beheld had left her weak in the legs and she feared she would be unable to hold her own weight.

Tearing her eyes from the view that beheld her she looked over her shoulder towards Kain, her silver hair falling down over her bosom and to her waist. "How?" Was all she managed to utter before turning back to the amazing scene before her.
Kain Reaver
Post Mon May 30, 2011 3:38 am  Kain Reaver
Guiding her along the corridors and metallic hallways lined with skulls and alien weaponry, Kain led Samantha to what seemed to be a wall, but only until he pressed a button did the wall slide downwards to reveal their location. It was a majestic sight. He knew Samantha hadn't seen the world from this high up before and he placed his hands on her arms to brace her for the impact of the view before them. He smiled softly, knowing that she will possibly stagger at the sheer sight of what she's seeing.
Samantha Reaver
Post Mon May 30, 2011 3:28 am  Samantha Reaver
Her eyebrow arched quizzically but she followed her beloved without question, she had learned long ago that sometimes it was just easier for him to show her.

Samantha walked with her hand in that of Kain's while her strength continued to return to her. With each step she heard unfamiliar sounds and drank in the unfamiliar sites.
Kain Reaver
Post Mon May 30, 2011 1:31 am  Kain Reaver
Smiling at her words, Kain kept his beloved hugged tight to him for a moment longer and once she questioned where they where he took a step back and stood up, offering his hand to help her stand. "Come and I'll show you my love." He knew that she probably would know that they were moving at a high velocity, but she wouldn't know where they actually were.
Samantha Reaver
Post Sun May 29, 2011 10:56 pm  Samantha Reaver
With total seriousness Samantha replies to her love, "I could never forget you." Again she squeezes Kain in a tight hug, bloodtears still streaming down her face when finally she takes note to their surroundings and she again pulls back, amethyst hues widening as she drinks it all in. "What is this place?" She inquires in almost a whisper.
Kain Reaver
Post Sun May 29, 2011 10:39 pm  Kain Reaver
"I love you too my eternal queen! And yes it really is me or have you forgotten about me?" Kain said jokingly with a chuckle before hugging his beloved tighter than ever before. He was happy to just see her again, let alone know she was alright.
Samantha Reaver
Post Sun May 29, 2011 10:24 pm  Samantha Reaver
Samantha's slender arms instinctively wrap around Kain's large form and holds him tighter to her than she ever has, burying her face into his neck she inhales deeply of his sweet scent.

"My love is it really you?" Samantha asks softly while pulling back slightly yet leaving her arms wrapped around Kain. "My love I have missed you!!!" Anguish and heartache mar her tone before happiness takes over. Raising a hand to Kain's face she brushes her thumb ever so lightly across his lips, the odd surrounding momentarily forgotten as all she sees her husband. "I Love you my eternal king."
Kain Reaver
Post Sun May 29, 2011 6:18 pm  Kain Reaver
Feeling a soft caress across his cheek, Kain opened one eye, and a smile began to take form as he saw his eternal love looking at him with blood tears welling in her eyes. Slowly, Kain lifts his head and leans forward, kissing her softly while wrapping his arms around her, holding her ever so tightly to him as if he hadn't seen her in a millenia. "I've missed you my love!" Kain said softly between kisses, never letting his wife slip from his arms.
Samantha Reaver
Post Sun May 29, 2011 5:12 pm  Samantha Reaver
A soft groan passed over her blood stain lips as she slowly began to stir. She felt strength returning to her body as she lay there with eyes still closed. She had thought she had felt her beloveds arms, but she was sure it was just a dream.

Slowly her thin, almost paperlike eyelids slide open revealing amethyst hues that sparkled like the stars. She drew in a sharp breath as she beheld her surroundings. Trying to sit up she couldn't for there was a weight upon her stomach. Panic began to set in causing her heart to beat rapidly against her chest while she looked down at where the weight was. Dark hair was spread across her form and now Samantha was speechless, all moisture had left her mouth and her tongue felt glued to the roof of her mouth. With a slow movement she reached out, slender digits brushing back the dark strands to reveal the face hidden beneath. Unaware that a soft smile had etched itself across her lips and blood tears welled up in her eyes she just sat there stairing at her beloved.
Kain Reaver
Post Sun May 29, 2011 3:33 pm  Kain Reaver
He didn't know where to go seeing as how their home was destroyed, so Kain took the ship up to the skies. He knew this was a space-faring vessel so it had no problem reaching a very high altitude, one that could not be reached by organic means. For now, they were as safe as safe could be, skimming along the upper atmosphere, borderline of being space bound.

Once that was out of the way, Kain immediately tended to his beloved who was zoned out in a trance, her skin had lost its luster. She was weak, and he hated seeing her like this. He picked her up gently, Samantha emanating a soft sigh of weakness as he did so. "Rest my love. I'm here." Samantha smiled softly at the soothing sound of his voice. She tried to speak, but sighed as her head rested on his shoulder. Kain wanted to chuckle, but he knew she was worse than he wanted to believe.

A door slid open to reveal what appeared to be a medical bay. This would have to do for the time being. Though he knew the layout, he hadn't memorized it just yet. Besides, he perceived nothing to be a threat for the time being. Carefully, he laid his beloved Samantha onto one of the gurneys, if that's what they were called. He looked around to find something of comfort to lay over her, but he knew that whatever creatures they were, they weren't into comfort. For now, he remained standing over Samantha as she slept, softly tracing his finger over her face, gently tucking her hair behind her ears.

Kain wondered if she had fed recently and since she wasn't awake to answer a question, he took a small, sharp blade sitting just near the gurney and proceeded to slice his wrist open just enough to draw blood and placed it over Samantha's mouth. His blood began to fill her mouth and she instinctively began to drink, her hands placing themselves gently over Kain's arm as she fed. He smiled and ran his fingers through her hair, letting her drink her fill of blood.

Samantha began to slow her feeding and eventually stopped. Her skin seemed to glow once again, yet ever so slightly. She smiled as her body began to shut down again, and she fell back into slumber. Kain sighed softly, pulled up a metal stool, and sat down before resting his head on Samantha's stomach. He placed one arm over her and smiled as he looked up at her face. It had been too long. She knew it and he knew it. He longed for the days of Old to return, but he knew that wasn't possible. Slowly, Kain's eyes fell to fatigue and he couldn't wait for the both of them to wake and be in each other's arms once again. "I love you Samantha." was the only words Kain managed to utter softly before succumbing to fatigue.
Kain Reaver
Post Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:38 pm  Kain Reaver
High in the darkened skies, the storm now having passed, a large object broke into the atmosphere. Or at least it seemed like an object. For once the extreme temperatures and fire died down, nothing was seen.

But lack of looks can be deceiving, for it really was an object that broke through the atmosphere. A ship. Cloaked at that. It wasn't seen, nor heard. No sound of engines. No roar of jet nozzles. No sound barrier broken. Nothing. It silently glided through the air as if the wind was propelling it.

It flew effortlessly through the skies, headed towards the forest near the mountains. Silent and deadly it flew, not ever making a sound as it traipsed the skies towards its destination.
Jin the Silent
Post Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:10 pm  Jin the Silent
Cassiel took the words of those who insulted the angel. the celestial being said nothing while watching them quarrel in words and only gazed as he observed the attacks made by revan. he noticed that the advesary uses magicks to perform manuevers unimaginable. cassiel dared not to use the blade of purification that was housed on his back, a promised made by alister has caused cassiel to fail at his attempts to destroy the city with a summoning. knowing now that there are others that desire their piece of destruction. the celestial being had no choice but to bring destruction with his bare hands. and with that said, he thought about that motive. he gazed at his fists and the city below him. the angel was ready to risk it all. his mind for revenge ignored the revans taste for battle. but suddenly he saw kain. the blood boiled within him... his trance costed him the opportunity to strike kain using the blade to do so. instead, he was determined to swoop down and prepare to attack from below. he first wanted kain to be weakened by his own people who dwell the city. with a blink of an eye. the angel vanished, as the shadows of his whereabouts began to lurk in the darkness.
DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Post Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:44 am  DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Revan: *he merely huffed and awaited Cassiels move for a mere minute longer, then vanished as he laughed at the mans pathitic attempts from earlier*
Samantha Reaver
Post Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:08 am  Samantha Reaver
Gesturing with a brisk wave towards the male Samantha huffs against the current of the cool air. "He is boring more then you and if you wish to turn the world into your whore, well you just enjoy that Revan." With a quick glance back at him she shakes her head before diving down towards the ground, the wind screaming past her ears, while forcing her eyes to tear up from the force, silver hair blowing straigh back down her back
DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Post Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:00 am  DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Revan: Because if I wanted to really do harm I could. Even from beyond the grave. But haven't. Besides you saw the benefits for yourself before I died. *he paused and turned again to Casseil* What I want? Heh, you have no idea? I want to do as I please. Turn this world into one great big pussy, and fuck its brains out!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! Take your leave as you so long to be by your husband, events in the near future will properly answer your question as to what I want. *he then waved his hand at her as he turned to face Casseil again* Or we can do as you earlier proposed.
Samantha Reaver
Post Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:27 pm  Samantha Reaver
"Why should I believe a word you say?" Samantha flaps her wings harder, having had more then enough of this little chit chat and anxious to return back to her beloved where she belongs. Lightening streaks the sky at increasing intervals with her growing irritation and anger. "Just tell me what it is you want!" She demanded, her lips still pulled back in a snarl.
Post   Sponsored content

The Skies

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Creed of Eternal Darkness :: Role-Play (RP) Topics :: Free Range-
Jump to: