The Creed of Eternal Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Creed of Eternal Darkness

Be the broken or the breaker. Be the giver or the undertaker. Unlock and open the doors. Be the healer or the faker. The keys are in your hands. Realize you are your own sole creator of your own masterplan.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Skies

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Samantha Reaver
Administrator
Administrator
Samantha Reaver

Location : With my husband, my eternal love where I shall always remain.

The Skies - Page 2 Empty
PostThe Skies

There is no land here for any being to land upon. Just any being to land upon. Just the clouds, the wind, and the vastness of the skies. May the wind be at your wings, take in the solitude and the air drumming in your ears. (Only characters who can fly or have wings may roam here.)
Back to top Go down
https://creedofdarkness.forummotion.com/index.htm
Share this post on: reddit

The Skies :: Comments

DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Re: The Skies
Post Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:50 am  DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Revan: From the time of your marriage and till time ends. Do you not remember that the parasite allowed me to see through your eyes? And that it seeced to allow you to bleed and nullified pain to a great degree. You agreed to it in fact. I knew you'd dabale in necromancy and that ability to stop your blood flow yet keep you alive wouldve greatly helped your necromancy abilities. But as I said, it wasn't until after you remarried that even in death, I could see through your eyes. It worked both ways until I died, and since the ability was derived from me, the first party, the second party looses such abilities in the event the first party dies. However, the first party can continue to see through the second parties eyes. Fear not, things that where meant to be between you and your husband have remained so. Wether you believe this or not, I do not care. *he was undaunted by her growing anger as he has seen it first hand more than most care to admit or even live to tell about. He in fact, hovered closer, more within ear shot as the black hole was still swallowing clouds violently* So I ask you now, for what reason did you banish my gift to you, that would only help and benefit you? *his tail slowly moved to a restful posture, the barb retracting to that of a typical tail ending, further showing he would indeed bring no harm*
Samantha Reaver
Post Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:26 am  Samantha Reaver
Feeling the wound in her shoulder mend, her lips pull back in a snarl while looking down towards Revan. "I know not why you ever did anything Revan! And what do you know of me now?" Her anger slowly began to flare, causing small bolts of lightening to pulse through the air around them, her body coming to life with the electrical charge around them.
DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Post Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:14 am  DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Revan: *he quickly removed the barbed tail from her shoulder, her blood trailing through the air as his tail recoiled around his body* Relax Samantha. I'm only testing you. You may not have forgotten the gift, but it is not completely what I once had given. *raising his right hand to Sam, her wound would quickly heal, damaged bone, flesh, veins and skin all would quickly heal, undoing the damage he had done* You bleed yet again Samantha. *his voice was steady and deep, not very maniacal in tone but still one could hear his insanity in his voice, stranger or no* And I now know why you haven't progressed as far as you should have in your necromancy abilities. I gave you a key to door and you threw it away, deciding to take the hard road like always. *his voice slow boiled with frustration as he quickly forgot about foolish Casseil and turned his full attention to Samantha* ...................you fool........do you even know why I gave such a gift...? And no, the obvious answer is furthest from the truth.
Samantha Reaver
Post Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:33 am  Samantha Reaver
Feeling the piercing slice of the barbed tail, Samantha growled deep from within the back of her throat as blood poured from her wound and down her arm as well as her chest. The blade that had minutes ago vanished withon her arm now reappearing while she flapped her wings with a strong downward thrust sending her higher into the air. "I knew I couldn't trust you Revan!" Samantha spat with anger.
DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Post Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:03 pm  DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Revan: *he turned to see those same markings from all those years ago upon her arm, his glowing sockets returned to their normal brightness as he nods to her* I see. I'm greatful you hadn't disposed of it after my death. *he paused for several minutes, his skeletal jaw hung slightly open, vampiric teeth slicing through the air as he hovered motionless in the sky, until suddenly, his tail lashed out at Sam shoulder attempting to pierce the very bone on her shoulder as the long sharp pointed barb struck out at 10 feet per second*
Samantha Reaver
Post Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:48 pm  Samantha Reaver
Retracting her blade back into her arm, she uses her hand to push up her sleeve, revealing the tribal like markings that cover her arm and shows them to Revan. "How could I forget, seems it was the gift that kept giving after your death." Her tone heavy with sarcasm as she spoke.
DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Post Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:43 pm  DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Revan: For over 200 hundred years? I don't remeber you being dead that long. *he senses her catuious glances as his tails slightly turns its long sharp pointed edge towards her* You should relax a bit, I'm not going to harm you. So long as you don't lose what I gave you. *he said as the tail coiled up more, as if a snake preparing to strike, its point however is neither Sam nor Cassiel* Do you remember what I gave to you?
Samantha Reaver
Post Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:19 pm  Samantha Reaver
"Thanks, I've tried death once, or had you forgetten Revan?" Keeping a safe distance from the two she continues to watch both cautiously although growing a little bored with the situation
DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Post Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:07 pm  DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Revan: Why not? You know why I would, you just don't want to admit it. *he then turned to face Casseil* In any case, now is not the time or place for me to tell you how much fun death was. Its quite the opposite of what people expect or fear. *he then chuckled* I recommed it as a vacontion spot! Hahahah!!!!! *a long boney tail suddenly extended from the base of his back wrapping loosely around his body, at least two feet from actually touching himself*
Samantha Reaver
Post Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:34 pm  Samantha Reaver
Samantha's look of distaste turned into a scowl, her eyebrows knitting together, while her eyelids narrowed to meer slits. Her hand tightened it's grip around the hilt of her blade, her wings flapping silently behind her allowing her to maintain her altitude. "Watched me why Revan?" She asked ignoring everything else he had said, her eyes occasionaly darting to the other male.
DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Post Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:06 pm  DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Revan: Did I really treat you that badly before my death that you reek of the smell of distaste? *he said still holding the tiny black hole in his skeletal palm, his other hand slowly seeces to burn of the black humming flame, deeming that he would do Sam no harm. It is then that he glances over his shoulder to Sam* I've been watching you....even death could not blind me. Do you still remember how such was even possible? *his red eye sockets dimmed in glow, as he wouldve narrowed his eyes at her if flesh was upon his bones*
Samantha Reaver
Post Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:56 pm  Samantha Reaver
Samantha's clothing rustles around her in the soft breeze flowing on the current around them. Drawing in a deep breath through her mouth, her chest heaves as her lungs fill with the crisp night air. "I am not cat woman, nor bat girl, but to bring this fool down I will fight beside you if need be" distaste flashes across her face at such a thought, but watching the manical fallen angel she deemed it that there wasn't much other choice.
DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Post Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:33 pm  DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Revan: *a simple huff of air from the nasal area of Revans demonic skull was all the response he gave to the female being as his other skeletal hand turned to face Samantha* You see how everyone thinks they are gods until they find death firmly holding their throats? Have you remembered that which I gave to you? And this is not my doing dear Sam. I have no alliance with this pathitc fool or his childish ideals. Today, I play the Batman. Ha hahahahaha! So what say you Catwoman? Or be you Bat-Girl? *his hand slowly began to burn of a black flame, a low steady hum eminating from it as he awaited her answer, careing little for the female which earlier had tryied to mock him, for he knew it would be re-paid in time*
Samantha Reaver
Post Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:31 pm  Samantha Reaver
Samantha feels the presence of the dark femme before she hears her words. With a laugh that lacks all humor she doesn't bother to turn her head to look at the female. "Think as you wish stranger" Samantha says, a sneer drawing across her lips, fangs of ivory gleeming in the moonlight as the female departs, Samantha's attention remaining fixed on Revan and the other male.
Kain Reaver
Post Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:21 pm  Kain Reaver
Darkness at its evilist, enthralled by the presence of tormented souls being consumed, death incarnate. Plagued and intrigued by the unholy blackness, a female figure floats nearby, the swirling vortex of infintesmal destruction nullified by the female's power, having no effect on her. Her face shrouded by the shadows of black, a deadly smirk plays across her lips. "Such power, yet so weak." With a chuckle, the female departs from the skies to find more worthy opponents.
Samantha Reaver
Post Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:27 pm  Samantha Reaver
Black angel like wings flap silently, the form of a vampire rising as if out of nothing behind Revan and the male. Cold amethyst hues look upon the backs of their forms, watching in silence while her blade slid from her arm, the hilt resting perfectly in her right hand, slender fingers wrapping around it, the aura of black and green swirling around the blade hungrily pulling on any of those that have a soul. "I should have known you would have a hand in this Revan"
DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Post Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:46 am  DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Revan: You really think that's going to do damage to the city? Flaming arrows? HAHAHAHAGAHAAAAAAA!!!!! Your crazier than me!!!!! Let me save you the trouble of this ridiculous attempt at revenge. *raising his left hand into the air, his palm facing downwards, Revan silently called upon his command of black magika and his onw new aquired energies to create a small black sphere at the center of his boney palm* What do you know of science...hmm? *he didn't wait for answer, his skeletol hand slowly tunred up-right, the instant his hand was level with the horizion a gargantuian gravitational force suddenly pulled objects inward, Revan himself was uneffected however the horsemen where not so lucky, the very clouds from which they flew through begain to violently spiral around at high speeds, far surpassing any windspeed achieved by hurricane or tornado, the horsemen as well fell prey to this invisible yet obviously powerful force, stretching their atoms and molecules causing their bodies to stretch as well before bursting into a thin stream of blood and flesh, at which point they enter the final stages of death by this tiny golf ball sized orb, the fast moving streams of blood and clouds continued to spiral towards the small black orb, upon reaching it the streams simply vanish into blackness* Your turn Casseil, darkness awaits you in this tiny orb of death. *oddly the powerful pull of the orb left the city below as well as earths atmosphere unharmed, due to Revans own intervention, otherwise earth would be in its final moments*
Jin the Silent
Post Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:37 pm  Jin the Silent
Cassiel said nothing to revan, for he was already in a trance. his concious mind has opened before he can react what was surrounding him. inside his own mind, his brother Alister spoke behind him. "is that what you desire little brother?
more bodies for me to collect? wheres the dignity in that?" he said smoking his Cigar as the Chains wrapped tightly on his angelic body. "I will do this.... you are dead because of me.." cassiel said in his trance as he responded to revan in reality ,making revan think hes gone insane. "Raviel killed you Alister..... he killed my wife.... he killed the last of my entire life... now here I am... hoping to die... when this blade forces me to survive in this world full of lies... I must do this... Darkness must.. PERISH!!" psychotic eyes madly revealed Cassiel's face as he gazed at revan smirking. "Darkness destroyed my only love... now I must destroy darkness itself! WARRIORS OF FIRE! PREPARE YOUR ARROWS!!" above the very clouds reveal an army of animated fire angels riding on horses consumed with fire in a formation which covered the entire city. ashes began to rain down as the entire army raised their bows, loaded their arrows of consuming fire, and aimed downwards towards the city. they waited on Cassiels command to attack. Cassiel gazed at revan again and said. "I fear no beast or creature.... I worry for nothing... the power I contain is no other than you can imagine... now witness my wrath into this city... the chaos has just begun!"
DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Post Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:45 am  DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Revan: *appearing just behind the being, Revans skelatol face takes in the view of Cassel preparing his enchantment, a look down to the ground below then back to Casseil before speaking* Nice little tea party you've cooked up. But unfortunatly for you, it won't last very long. For you see, the creatures you seek to destory are the very least of your worries.
Jin the Silent
Post Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:11 pm  Jin the Silent
over the skies reveals Cassiel in his truest of forms, gracefully flying the skies over the entire city. his face covered with
rage and laughter darken his desires for instant violence. "thats it my golems!... destroy everything!!" he said with a enthusiastic smile in his face. with his final act for destruction in this city. he prepares a firestorm summoning torain havoc over the city of cimmerian once and for all. The angel raised his hand, commencing his incantation, as the clouds darken and the smell of smoke has begun to fill the city.
Kain Reaver
Post Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:06 pm  Kain Reaver
Falling at terminal velocity, Kain streaks through the skies, plummeting downwards at an alarming rate. Memories click in and brace his confidence, knowing that his dark brown, leathery, bat-like wings will keep him from crashing into the ground. Minutes pass, the air blasting past his face, his long jet black hair trailing behind him as the cool air stings his face, freezing yet burning his skin as he continues to fall closer to the kingdom he thought was below. His crimson eyes spot something through the clouds, a trail of numerous lights. He had seen them before from another time, and he had no idea that the lights he was seeing was in fact grid locked traffic on the local streets that had used to be what he knew as DVK. Bloodlust sets back in, and his hunger pangs grew even more irresistable. He must have blood, and soon. Or he will die. His body is using what little energy it has left in order to obtain the substance he needs to survive. Such was the nature of the Nosferatu.
Post   Sponsored content

The Skies

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Creed of Eternal Darkness :: Role-Play (RP) Topics :: Free Range-
Jump to: