The Creed of Eternal Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Creed of Eternal Darkness

Be the broken or the breaker. Be the giver or the undertaker. Unlock and open the doors. Be the healer or the faker. The keys are in your hands. Realize you are your own sole creator of your own masterplan.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Streets of Shadows

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Kain Reaver
Administrator
Administrator
Kain Reaver

The Streets of Shadows - Page 6 Empty
PostThe Streets of Shadows

The Streets of Shadows - Page 6 1838527_f260

A maze of ever turning and intercrossing roads, lined with tall oak tress and drip with spanish moss that sways soundlessly in the breeze casting their lacy shadow where you tread. There are many dark alleys and heavy shadows where creatures of the night may lurk. Gas lanterns line the streets with the soft amber glow that just creates more ever dancing shadows
Back to top Go down
https://creedofdarkness.forummotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

The Streets of Shadows :: Comments

Kain Reaver
Re: The Streets of Shadows
Post Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:46 pm  Kain Reaver
Feeling her happiness, just makes him smile even more all for her. The song changes on the radio and its one of his favorite songs. He remembered the day he burst out singing this song while traversing down the grand staircase in the palace, and he was sure she had heard it some time ago, possibly even realizing that was the song he sang out loud such a long time ago. The song is Avenged Sevenfold: I Won't See You Tonight Part 1.
Samantha Reaver
Post Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:39 pm  Samantha Reaver
The corners of her mouth lift in a smile as well, as she has always found his to be so very charming and contagious. "Well don't be to surprised if one or two of them do make their presence felt at our home" Samantha continues to gaze at her husband's handsome face, beyond happy that he had returned ti her, and even with the short time they had been reunited it was as though they had never been apart for that is the strength of their bond and their love.
Kain Reaver
Post Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:34 pm  Kain Reaver
The thought of not being the only night creature wasn't too surprising to him. He had grown used to not being the only thing out at night. "Well, hopefully they won't cause attention to us. And as long as whoever it is doesn't barge in our home while we're trying to spend time together they'll be left alone." He catches Sam admiring his profile out of the corner of his eye, and he smiles softly for her to admire him even more.
Samantha Reaver
Post Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:29 pm  Samantha Reaver
Still keeping her head against the headrest she thinks over Kain's question for a moment. "For the most part it is just like any modern city that you have seen in your time, but let's just say you need to watch for things that go bump in the night. We are night the only creatures of the night" slowly she turns her head, looking upon Kain's profile, she takes notr of the slight joy in his eye, and she marvels at how much more well suited in this time then he ever had in the past.
Kain Reaver
Post Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:23 pm  Kain Reaver
"Ah I see." He says with a smile and places his hand over hers, squeezing it softly as the light turns green. He accelerates the car and shifts the gears before making a turn and heading down the road towards the store. "So my love, is there anything else that I need to know about Cimmerian?"
Samantha Reaver
Post Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:18 pm  Samantha Reaver
"It is a habit I have picked up over the years, but one that I very seldom indulge in" letting her hand wander over the armrest she finally locates the buttong that causes the window to go down, pressing it she lowers it a few inches to allow the so called fresh air enter the car while the cigarette smoke escapes. Leaning her head back against the head rest she places her left hand upon Kain's leg and gives it a gentle squeeze, the baseball hat that she wears irritating her slightly, but one of many necassary evils.
Kain Reaver
Post Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:10 pm  Kain Reaver
Kain picks up the sound of her inhaling, and he turns his head to catch her exhaling as if she were a smoker herself. He takes the cigarette from her as he smiles. "Thank you my love. Since when did you start to smoke? I thought the stench of cigarettes bothered you?" The cigarette is placed between his lips and he takes a deep inhale as he returns his focus to traffic, switching lanes in order to make the first turn before coming to a stop at a traffic light. He rolls his window down to let the smoke exit the vehicle and listens to the heavy metal being played over the radio.
Samantha Reaver
Post Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:04 pm  Samantha Reaver
Using the tip of her index finger and thumb she withdraws the cylinder filled with tobacco from the slightly crumpled pack and places it between her lips. Not wanting to distract Kain as he drives she presses in the car's lighter and waits for the sound of it to click before removing it and placing the glowing end to the tip od the cigarette. Inhaling deeply she ignites the smoke and puffs a couple more times, the smoke rising up before her face as she replaces the lighter and withdraws the cigarette, handing it to Kain "here you are my love"
Kain Reaver
Post Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:58 pm  Kain Reaver
"True. I hadn't thought about that." Quickly he turns the GPS off, but remembered the route planned by the device, and follows traffic as it flows. Kain turns his head to Sam at the mention of the cigarettes, and his eyes widen. "Oh how I've missed modern cigarettes! Pass me one would you my love?"
Samantha Reaver
Post Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:53 pm  Samantha Reaver
Watching as he turns on the GPS she pulls out the pack of smokes "you know love as usefull as the GPS is, that also makes it easier for us to be tracked, and these cigarettes are the only thing I found" reaching out she pushes a button on the stereo and begins to scan through the stations to find some decent music and stops when she hears a hard driving drum beat and let's her hand fall back to her lap*
Kain Reaver
Post Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:47 pm  Kain Reaver
Pulling out of the beachfront condo in their BMW M3 GTR, Kain and Samantha drive the streets towards their destination. Kain abides by the speed limit as to not attract any attention to themselves. He notices Sam rummaging in the glove compartment. "What are you finding in there my love? Anything useful?" he asks as he activates the GPS navigation system and inputs their destination, then follows the route planned by the computer.
Kain Reaver
Post Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:52 pm  Kain Reaver
The police and ambulances arrive on the scene, and the forms of Kain and Samantha are no longer present. Groups of do-gooders run and point the way to the 'monster' that had attacked the man, yet no body was seen. The police conduct their investigation as the ashes of the feast victim blow into nothingness. Only the trail of blood remains. Confused and bewildered, those who witnessed the carnage were left to wonder if anything even took place, and those who were adament about having seen the attack were taken to an insane asylum where they will spend the rest of their lives trying to convince others that vampires really did exist.
Samantha Reaver
Post Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:45 pm  Samantha Reaver
With a slight nod of her head she gives approval to the disposal of the body, the sounds of the sirens growing closer, the arrival of ambulances and police cars eminant. "Time for discretion" stepping into Kain she wraps her arms around him and with the absence of her normal theatrics they vanish into thin air, nothing of them ever being there remaining.
Kain Reaver
Post Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:39 pm  Kain Reaver
The sounds of the sirens were like music to his ears. How he longed for the sounds of the modern era and such was his answer for that longing. Nodding his head, he rises to his feet. "Take us away from here my love. I don't want police and authorities near me." Lifting a hand, he aims the palm to the body he drained the life out of. The body instantly bursts into a raging flame, and will burn completely, even down to the bone, leaving nothing but ash. Not even DNA will survive. Thus covering up what happened here.
Samantha Reaver
Post Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:28 pm  Samantha Reaver
Rising once again to her feet she dusts herself off. "There is much I need to tell you my love, and we need to leave this area quickly" the sounds of several sirens begin to draw near and Samantha glances in their direction before looking back to Kain. "Remember things are not what they one were"
Kain Reaver
Post Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:21 pm  Kain Reaver
Laughter fills the air as Kain hears his beloved reference a Star Wars movie, something he never thought he'd hear from her mouth. "Well I see you've seen the epic movie Star Wars huh?" He laughs again and hugs her so very tight before looking around, taking in the new environment. "Well, I see DVK has grown into a marvelous city!" He has no idea that DVK had been abandoned and that it had been taken over by the rising popluation of humans whilst he slumbered. He was eager to see his subjects once more, to see all his friends that were once there, the knowledge of them actually not being there surpasses him, but he always kept an open mind about situations. No matter how grim they were.
Samantha Reaver
Post Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:13 pm  Samantha Reaver
Pressing her lips against Kain's she chuckles as she hears his thoughts almost like they were that of her own. Pulling back from the kiss ever so slightly, having forgotten about the carnage and screams of terror about them. "Something like that, a jedi mind trick" she says forgetting that he might not get that joke, but as he already had knowledge of this time he might know the reference she made. "When we return home I will fill you in on my doings while you slumbered" even with all the time that had passed she still spoke as she always had, the modern vocabulary rarely creeping up in her speech, her mannerisms had remained much the same as well, but she had adapted to the modern world despite these things.
Kain Reaver
Post Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:05 pm  Kain Reaver
Happiness floods Kain's heart as he's reunited with his beloved once again, thoughts wandering to what she's been up to this entire time, wondering how she's adapted to modern life. Kain had lived it once before, and wonders why the palace wasn't stormed by police or government units during his slumber. He can only believe that Sam had protected him all these years, watching the palace and possibly even making anyone who dared enter the palace believe that it was haunted or cursed. He chuckles at this thought, wondering if she had actually done that. He looks at her and kisses her deeply, loving their reunion after many centuries of being apart.
Samantha Reaver
Post Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:53 pm  Samantha Reaver
"I love you Kain, and I will always be by your side, you are all that matters to me" Her arms again wrap about his form as sobs consume her, overwhelmed by the fact that her husband has finally awakened and returned to her. Strands of silver hair stick to her dampened cheek, so many emotions flooding her. Even after all this time she had never grown accustomed to being without Kain by herside. Slowly the sadness that had been in her eyes for so long begins to dim being replaced with happiness, and life. The sparkle once again returning.
Kain Reaver
Post Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:45 pm  Kain Reaver
Smiling so huge and with eternal pride, he wraps his arms around her and squeezes her tight to his form, overwhelmed with happiness and gladness that despite all these years, all the things he has lost, the kingdom, the servants, everything, the only thing he knows he'll never lose is his beloved, and that's all that matters to him. Bloodtears of happiness stream down his face as he embraces his true love tightly to him, never to let her go ever again. "I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry I got sick. I don't know how I got ill. I'm glad that you're here. I don't know what I'd do if you weren't here with me now my love."
Samantha Reaver
Post Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:39 pm  Samantha Reaver
Placing her left hand before Kain's face she shows him their wedding ring that has never left her finger "for eternity" a soft smile dances across her lips briefly while looking upon Kain's handsome face, part of her not believing that he is here before her, finally after all this time, her beloved has returned to her and she collapses to her knees as well. The years of waiting and sadness pressing upon her shoulders like a lead weight
Kain Reaver
Post Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:34 pm  Kain Reaver
Shock and surprise set in and Kain's legs begin to weaken, not from the lack of energy, but from the sadness of being in slumber for so long. "2010? I.... I've been out for 205 years?!" he asks somewhat quietly. Sadness sets in deeper, and he slips to the ground on his knees, still gripping onto his wife's legs for dear life. He then looks up at her, directly into her eyes and stands, backing away a little. " Are we..." he glances to his ring finger, seeing his wedding band still there, then looks to her finger to see if her wedding band is still there, hoping she hadn't found another during his centuries of slumber.
Samantha Reaver
Post Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:26 pm  Samantha Reaver
Standing before her beloved clad inblack leather pants that fit her slender form perfectly, a man's button down shirt of black cotton, unbuttoned to reveal a small amount of cleavage and a coat that of crushed red velvet that falls to her mid calf she draws in a deep breath, her arms falling to her side as she looks away for a moment "It is 2010" she says just above a whisper
Kain Reaver
Post Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:16 pm  Kain Reaver
Feeding deeper of his wife's blood, Kain clenches tighter to her form as his bloodthirst begins to fade away, his hunger becoming more and more sated with each ounce of the life bearing liquid. He continues to feed off of her, his eyes slowly returning to normal, the hue of ice blue eyes begin to show once more. After a few minuted, his hunger for blood is but meer thought, and he slowly removes his fangs from his beloved. Conscious thought and clarity begin to settle, and Kain soon realizes he's no longer in DVK. The times of primitive lifestyle are over, and modern times have arrived. He looks to his beloved Samantha as blood trickles down his chin, confusion shows upon his fair face, dirtied from the dust of the impact. "My... my love! Where are we? ... Wait... what's the year?" he asks in an almost panic.
Samantha Reaver
Post Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:08 pm  Samantha Reaver
Instinctively Samantha's arms wrap around Kain's form, while tilting her head to the side, exposing more of her porcelian flesh to her beloved, a sensual gasp sounding from between her slightly parted lips "Yes my love feed from me" she says in a sensual whisper, her fangs beginning to extend from her pink gums. Steppeing incloser to him she presses her slender body tightly to that of his, tighten her arms about him as much as she can considering her diminutive size.
Post   Sponsored content

The Streets of Shadows

Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next