The Creed of Eternal Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Creed of Eternal Darkness

Be the broken or the breaker. Be the giver or the undertaker. Unlock and open the doors. Be the healer or the faker. The keys are in your hands. Realize you are your own sole creator of your own masterplan.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Underground

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Samantha Reaver
Administrator
Administrator
Samantha Reaver

Location : With my husband, my eternal love where I shall always remain.

The Underground Empty
PostThe Underground

The Underground Derinkuyu1

Beneath the city streets are several tunnels that if you don't learn to navigate you will quickly grow lost. The dampness and squeeking of rats greet you as you enter, this is the underbelly of the city. The creatures of the night that refuse to try and hide who they are live here and have formed their own society. Here you will be able to hire a professional killer or find shops with items that you wouldn't be able to find in a normal store, such as potions and the sort. Odds are you will be able to find a blacksmith so you may acquire a properly made blade.

Last edited by Samantha Reaver on Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://creedofdarkness.forummotion.com/index.htm
Share this post on: reddit

The Underground :: Comments

DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Re: The Underground
Post Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:17 am  DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Revan: *he nodded to her as she became one with the shadows of mystery, his glowing sockets gazed forward as he stretched his skeleatol hands out to his sides* Hmm dear brother, your hidding in plain sight. Clever. *an observation made from his powerful sense of smell, locating his brother but not the way to reach him. A set back if he held a grudge against him and sought to do him in imeddiately. However a far more intresting toy grabs his intrest, as an age old technquie and link paves the way for his eyes to witness an odd sight of exciting discovery* Hanging gutted corspes? My my Sam you are still as interesting as ever. *in that same instant his form vanished, leaving only the horrid stench of sulfur behind*
Eroticavampyria
Post Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:18 am  Eroticavampyria
Venomonus eyes turned away blankly daydreaming into the capturing darkness which loomed night and day. "I think there is more to you than what meets the eye" spoke the Dark Elf as her body twisted around morbidly in a tiredsome way. "Ahw, I must retire now. Even the wicked need to rest" her voice cracked with one subtle laugh drifting away into the blackened void stroking the damp air with a departing wave "Fair-be-well".
DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Post Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:43 pm  DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Revan: Its much less dangerous to go through the portal if your dead. For the portal itself can kill the living if not properly mastered or summoned. *he felt somewhat annoyed with the questions but he also felt that they would come sooner or later, if their partnership were to work such questions are to be expected* As for if I'm undead. What do you think?
Eroticavampyria
Post Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:03 pm  Eroticavampyria
"M'dear, I was on about a vacation not a date with death!" amused the Drow with gloomy laughter as she brushed her hair of silver. Her mind constantly electric with thoughts and questions, the strife for knowledge and power fed her like a leeches with blood. "Hmmm, so one cannot go to Hell without dying. But what about you? Are you... erm... undead?!" asked Lythrana with an awkward tone. The more she knew about him the more she was baffled. Perhaps curiousity could kill the cat, if she wasn't careful.
DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Post Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:26 pm  DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Revan: Simple. Drink a nice tall glass of bleach and ammonia and you'll be there in no time flat! I guarantee it! Ha ha ha! *Revan chuckled again as the boy he created began to walk off into the halls* Feeding time eh my boy? Carry on, eat till your hearts content. *Revans said as he crossed his arms in front of his chest, the small boy instantly vanished, Revan then turned to Lythrana* Unlike the myths you may hear, Hell does not exist at earths core. Well it does, but not in this dimension. It is located where earths core would be if they resided in the same dimension however. *he then paused* I'm curious as to why you would even ask.
Eroticavampyria
Post Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:50 pm  Eroticavampyria
"Interesting. So how would one migrate there, if possible?" in sheer curiousity, Lythrana perhaps wanted to visit one time. After all, the Drow civilizations have been surviving underground for milleniums, to think of the power and resources Hell would provide would be like discovering Kiaransalee slaying Orcus the Abyssial and later the dreaded mother Lolth, oh how it made her mind tingle. To think of disobeying her god would result in a swift and destructive death. But still the Drow retained a confident smile.
DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Post Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:39 am  DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Revan: *he remained motionless as the drow applauded and laughed. How much her reaction would change if she knew the truth in his words made him chuckle aloud to himself* Extremely hot as they say. However its also dark in some places. Pitch black but the heat doesn't change. *he would continue further but he figured he could show her better than he could tell her. As for his origin, he was born a normal nekojin like all others, but events both past and future changed him into what he is today*
Eroticavampyria
Post Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:27 am  Eroticavampyria
Lythrana was taken by suprised from his answer, somewhat baffled as at the same. Her dark purplous lips crept with a smirk "A neko-jin from Hell?! Now thats classic..." the Drow bounced back with witchy laughter clapping her hands applauding him amuseingly. "So what is Hell like? I'm intruiged" her voice slowly changed tone loosing its humor, silver eyes pierced with a hawks glare as her posture straightened up.
DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Post Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:37 pm  DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Revan: What am I? *he said in his normal voice for the first time since his escape from death. He grew silent for this was a question that at times even puzzzled him. For all the changes he's gonna through, the differences only add to the confusion. He smiply decided now wasn't the time to try and explain, he wasn't even sure if he and her were to be partners in slave trade or whayever it was she proposed to him* That answer will have to wait. I can however tell you what I was born as. I was born a neko-jin. As for where I hail, the answer is Hell. *he chuckled at her earlier response to the boys look*
Eroticavampyria
Post Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:32 pm  Eroticavampyria
Lythrana gazed down at the boy his big sorrowful eyes swirled so delicately, but it did not melt her dark soul instead she simply said "Oh please..." most unimpressed she turned around to Revan with questions in mind, perhaps enlighten some acknowledgment as to his origin "So Revan, where do you hail from and what exactly are you?" the Drow raised a brow dying from curiousily.
DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Post Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:16 pm  DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Revan: *he chuckled at her comment and pointed at the boy* I don't think he liked your comment Lythrana Zaraun Hune. *the boy was now standing in front of her, his eyes staring striaght into hers* But I do believe that I could create a supply of slaves for you however these two are neither for sale nor would they be controlled by a meer mortal. I could demonstrate if you'd like. Oh and I am Revan by the way, and I must agree with you, however I find the pets of hell to be just as good as the earthly companions.
Eroticavampyria
Post Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:48 pm  Eroticavampyria
The Drow did not laugh at his comment but simply caressed her pet snake kissing its scaly nose before introduction "I am Lythrana Zaraun Hune and this is Lily, pretty name for such a dangerous creature huh? I once had Shriek but sadly enough I had eat him..." Lythrana gazed into Lily's eyes shushing her to sleep with a malicious grin, slowly looking back at the being. "You see we Drows- Dark Elves you prefer to call us somewhat value such a prize. Where there are slaves there is trade, and trade equals money. You sir have a particular talent which I find myself interested in." she frankly told him.
DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Post Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:24 pm  DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Revan: Indeed I can. *he then turned his skull to her, his mouth hanging open as he spoke* What does the fair lady wish to start a family with me? *he says in a similar manner to her eariler question, not as a rude joke but as a way of showing respect for how she spoke* Do you hail from the birthplace of vampires I wonder? *the small black haired boy wandered off into an open room where he was greeted with a slight gasp from the young female occupying them room, she then gave a sweet small and asked if he was lost, he vampric teeth pearly white as she smiled. Revans creation shook his head and simply asked for some spare clothing. The female, scrtached her head for a moment before nodding and going into a closet to retrive a pair of baggy jeans, a John Cena t-shirt as well as John Cena hat and WWE champion necklace, all of which she gave the boy and helped him into the attire. 'There you go little one. Now how does it fit?' The child smiled at her a bit before his exspression went blank again. 'Do you know where your parents are?' Again the child nodded. 'Want me to walk with you back to them?' He declined politely, and proceded to return to Revan, however the female couldn't just let him leave on his own and watched as he walked calmy and almost blankly to Revan, her eyes suddenly widened at the sight of him and she quickly returned to her room as Revan caught sight of his creation returning to him* Seems he has found his clothes. *at that moment the clone of Areil also returned to his side, no longer nude but her skin was still covered in blood* Welcome back Areil, about time. *he then turned to the silver eyed female who asked if Revan could create more of his creations* What is your name if I may ask?
Eroticavampyria
Post Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:40 pm  Eroticavampyria
Lythrana mischievously chuckled at his last remark and creation silvery eyes dashed backwards and forwards processing thoughts perhaps too deviously. "I say, can you make two or three of those at a time?" she asked in the most formal tone whilst her long finger pointed over to the boy.
DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Post Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:46 pm  DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Revan: *he paused for a moment before answering her, if his skull held warm bleeding flesh on it, she would see he was grining to his hearts content* Let's see if any here have a childs best intrests at heart. *at that instant a stream of blood extended from his finger, slowly making its way to the end of the hallway, once there the blood slowly began to swirl as flesh formed and soon bone, all while the the floating stream of blood continued to flow from his dead finger, soon it took humaniod shape as skin developed over the flesh and long flowing hair grew as well, the young child looked to age about eleven years before the stream of blood supplying it seced to flow from Revan* Meet my creation.... *he said as the young boy opened his eyes reveling them to be a light pink color, his muscels slowly became ripped and defined as Revan again spoke* Find yourself some clothes boy.
Eroticavampyria
Post Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:40 pm  Eroticavampyria
The Drow turned around to face the way he was pointing yet still keeping a close eye on him intruiged about his untold power "Hmmm, what trick do you have up your sleeve this time?" Lythrana anxiously awaited the show.
DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Post Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:36 am  DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Revan: I was indeed. But I'm only getting started my sweet. *he pointed down the hall behind her, his boney fingers holding untold amounts of strength* Want to see a magic trick? *he then giggled insanely*
Eroticavampyria
Post Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:43 pm  Eroticavampyria
Her eyes grew in curiousity as the strange being approached especially at his eight legged friends which hung effortlessly but one name came to mind, the dreaded Lolth Drider worshiped by many Drows. Rolling back to the matter at hand she found the being to be very odd, much different from everyone else and certainly interesting. Eyes traced back down to the merchant with a vicious glare "Humorous non the less. He could have done much better, but alas his existance was coming to an end anyway, quite pathetic really... Are you amused?" Lythrana asked.
DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Post Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:45 pm  DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Revan: *the smell of sulfur and CO2 began to grow think within the room as Revan glanced at the woman, his glowing eye sockets gazed over her appearance mapping every square inch into his brain, his fangs showed clearly on account that his demonic skull lacked any sort of flesh or lips, even a tongue in which to help pronounce words was nonexistent. His cloak was worn yet, it portrayed his horrifying and murderous image quite well, its black coloration held no shine from any nearby lights, not from the burning spiders which hung from its sleeve casted a glow on the ragged cloak despite that these flames which encased these seemingly immortal spiders was hell fire. The eight legged creatures dangled from a line of web paying no mind to Revans sudden movements if he made any or the flames which had swallowed them* I believe that is a splendid idea. You find this merchants misfortune funny?
Eroticavampyria
Post Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:52 pm  Eroticavampyria
The Drow's silvery eyes swirled beneath soft shadows witnessing the brutality displayed before her, finding most amusing she chuckled maliciously twisting her hand caressed the pet snake lovingly coiled around her throat. "Care to share the profit?" she confidently asked glaring over the merchants mangled corpse.
DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Post Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:46 pm  DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Revan: Why buy when you can steal? *said Revan as he appeared behind the merchant, his boney right hand resting upon the merchants shoulder whilest his heavy dark murderous presence spread throughout the underground* Hello there pretty young thing. Care to enjoy a bloody good show? *he said in a maniacal tone, pressing his left pointer finger against the merchants head, slowly causing intense pain, as the merchant tried to attack, Revans finger entered the poor mans brain, as the blood sprayed out from the wound Revan gave a slight thump to the mans neck, all that was needed to break the neck bones of the merchant and disconnect the head from the body. As the bodyfell headlessly to the floor spraying more blood as well as blood from the bottom of the head which now rest on Revans finger, he began to act as if the head were a puppet, moving it to the sylables as he spoke, the limp jaw closed n opened due to Revans movement of the head* 'Hello young lady! How can I be of service to you today?' HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
Eroticavampyria
Post Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:55 pm  Eroticavampyria
Venturing deeper into the murky tunnels she followed the sounds. Closer, and closer the Drow arrived into a small ominous area which bloomed a working civilization. Merchants stood miserably, and blacksmiths hammered a sealed fate, one particular stall caught her eye, Alchemists paradise. The Drow casually strolled forward carefully examining its goods "What do you want?" the merchant asked crossing his arms and squinting from the molecule wedged in his eye. "Black Lotus, how much do you charge?" Lythrana demanded shuffling in for a closer inspection "10 gold per pouch. Take it or leave lady" he answered.
The Drow instantly bursted out with a single laugh, her hand dug into the bowel of Black Lotus its texture dry and brittle "You call yourself an honest merchant? Your price is ridiculous and the quality is appaling. See... Without care and attention, over time its properties are lost. Uh, you wouldn't be able to poison a human with that, let alone rats!" her voice was not raised but calm and strict. The merchant choked slightly taking away the bowel "Now shush! Your making me look bad in front of my customers... Ehm. I have some real beauties behind the back, I'll even throw in some Bayamber if you shut up! 20 gold, what say you?" he frantically whispered digging into the inside of his jacket. Lythrana grinned "Deal.." they both exchanged hands as they exchanged goods within greedy palms. "Nice doing business with you".
Eroticavampyria
Post Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:14 pm  Eroticavampyria
Upon entering city Undergrounds, the warm, dark and damp conditions instantly clenched her lungs. The Drow felt a familiar presence, a sense of being at home brought a tingle to her purpleous lips. Sewage clenched at her ankles as subtle vibrations rippled through the water, rats and other beings were present. An metal sound of hammer greeting blade and then anvil rang through out its beat steady and sweet, lulled the Drow deeper into the underground oblivious to what lies ahead.
Kain Reaver
Post Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:01 pm  Kain Reaver
As the unknown figure vanished at the same time Kaien did, another unknown figure seemed to watch him with shadowy eyes, and slowly turned with the crowd around him as they moved. His form seemed to glide upon the darkened walkways as he moved towards the darkness. Once covered in the absence of the light, the figure was no more. Vanished into nothingness.
DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Post Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:36 am  DemonLord_FuriousPyro
????: *just before Kaien leaves a figure standing amougst the crowd smirks, his fangs along with his face hidden under his dark modern clothing* In-fighting now are we? Interesting. *as Kaien vanishes the being does so as well*
Post   Sponsored content

The Underground

Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next