The Creed of Eternal Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Creed of Eternal Darkness

Be the broken or the breaker. Be the giver or the undertaker. Unlock and open the doors. Be the healer or the faker. The keys are in your hands. Realize you are your own sole creator of your own masterplan.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Underground

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Samantha Reaver
Administrator
Administrator
Samantha Reaver

Location : With my husband, my eternal love where I shall always remain.

The Underground - Page 2 Empty
PostThe Underground

The Underground - Page 2 Derinkuyu1

Beneath the city streets are several tunnels that if you don't learn to navigate you will quickly grow lost. The dampness and squeeking of rats greet you as you enter, this is the underbelly of the city. The creatures of the night that refuse to try and hide who they are live here and have formed their own society. Here you will be able to hire a professional killer or find shops with items that you wouldn't be able to find in a normal store, such as potions and the sort. Odds are you will be able to find a blacksmith so you may acquire a properly made blade.

Last edited by Samantha Reaver on Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://creedofdarkness.forummotion.com/index.htm
Share this post on: reddit

The Underground :: Comments

DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Re: The Underground
Post Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:07 am  DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Kaien: *with a grin from his electric form he disappears, leaving the crowd in shock and awe as nothing had ever been seen quite like what Kaien and Sam had just done*
DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Post Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:26 am  DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Kaien: *passing through Sams watery body, Kaien twists his own body, spining him around just in time to see the electric ball hurtling towards him, for a moment he pauses, then lunges into the blast with his free hand extended towards it, as his hand and blast meet the orb soon begins to shrink, electric archs spark out from Kaiens body as he uses his material meld ability to merge with the blast, flesh skin and bone soon become a massive electic entity in the shape of a nekojin, he speaks as his voice echos like that of giant being* Come on Sam, you running scared like a chicken finally? All that stress shoved you into a dark fearful corner? Boo-hoo!
Samantha Reaver
Post Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:33 am  Samantha Reaver
Samantha allowed her form to take on that of water, allowing Kaien to simply pass through her, her body rippling like a pond on a windy day. Laughing with malice she began pulling in all the static charge around her, letting it surge through her body and building up it's electrical charge before unleashing it towards Kaien before she phased away through the ground.
DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Post Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:27 am  DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Kaien: *Kaiens body phased through both Sam and Zexem becoming transparent and fading away slowly as he appeared before her again, his blade horizontal and in front of his shoulder this time, however he was now coming in twice as fast as air burst backwards from behind him, thus quadupling the force of impact*
Samantha Reaver
Post Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:08 pm  Samantha Reaver
Samantha looked down at her wrist as she felt the warmth of her blood spilling from the wound. Sensing Kaien behind her and coming in quickly she sidestep and spun around towards him with her weapon extended forward, her movements just as quick as his, to a meer human it would have seemed as though she had somehow turned without even moving. Samantha baredbher fangs even more, a deep growl from her throat echoing off the tunnel walls.
DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Post Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:53 pm  DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Kaien: *his aura bit deep into her wrist, the fangs piercing through her arm, after the bite he vanished appering behind her thrusting his shoulder towards her back with vampiric speed, appearing as a blur*
Samantha Reaver
Post Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:35 pm  Samantha Reaver
Samantha yawned, feigning boredom and yet didn't move an inch in an effort to avoid the attack, the only move she made was to bring her blade before her keeping it held in a horizontal position. "If you think you can kill me then please do your best...friend." the last word she said she almost spat out venomously
DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Post Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:18 pm  DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Kaien: *he smirked as the aura grabbed his wrist, a red flaming aura slowly rose from his blade soon merging and forming the face of growling Jaguar, as it lunges at Sam its teeth ready to pierce her as it aims for her wrist, Kaien then brought his free hand to take aim at Sam, a dark red flamming orb forms over his hand* You figure it out... *the orb hummed as its red glow cast out upon the room, his mind now blank, as he wanted to put up a screen against her mind reading, but of course he doesn't want to kill her, yet his orb said otherwise*
Samantha Reaver
Post Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:17 pm  Samantha Reaver
Snarling more, her fangs flashing in the dimly lit tunnels the aura of the blade acted of it's own and as a hand it struck out towards Kaien's wrist holding his new weapon as she read his thoughts freely. "Want to shut me up do you? Would that be permanetly?" She asked with a low growl while crouching just slightly allowing for easier movement and quicker reaction, beings in the tunnels begiining to gather around the two.
DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Post Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:09 pm  DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Kaien: Ohhh I'm really scared Sam! *he said in a mock tone as he hovered a few feet ahead of her, and slowly landed on the hard floor, he then conjured the only known blade able to go blow for blow with Zexem and Kains Revear, he had created it himself with the knowledge of Sam and Kains main weapons, and was intended for times when.....matters became violent, or when they didn't see eye to eye, its blade was golden as was his enchanted katana, Zeiruyu, but its hilt was white and made of pure crystal. This would be the weapons first trail run, however Kaien was more concerned with shutting Sam up than showing off his conjuration progress, his heart rate clearly showed his irritation as did his motoins with the blade, which he pointed at Sam* Bring it!
Samantha Reaver
Post Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:39 pm  Samantha Reaver
Not being in the mood for his attitude Samantha quickly stopped and looked up at Kaien, a snarl upon her crimson lips. "Are you finished, or are you going to try and further anger me, for if you are I do not intend to control my anger!" As she spoke Zexem extended down her right arm and appeared in her hand, the black and green aura swirling wildly about the blade as if feeding off her irritation.
DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Post Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:28 pm  DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Kaien: *with a growl he took a step foreward and teleported, appearing just above her, using his power of flight to keep up* And everyday I thanked you except the day that you know what happened! So don't try to tell me off with that bullshit! And even if I hadn't you should better than to drink more than half of what someone offers you in one go! No matter the circumstances! Or have you forgotten your manners? If that's the case then..*he burped loudly behind her head then in a mock tone* Ohhh, big belch there!
Samantha Reaver
Post Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:51 pm  Samantha Reaver
With a mocking look Samantha slowly turned her form to face Kaien. "Oh please do forgive me. How dare I drink YOUR rum after undreds of years of giving you a place to live and feeding you mouth that never shuts up!" With that she quickly began walking away from him, the rum that she had consumed having almost no affect on her, while anger flashed in her eyes and she growled at any being that came to close to her, her vlvet jacket fluttering softly behind her as she moved swiftly and silently through the tunnels.
DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Post Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:41 pm  DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Kaien: *he sighed with an irritant tone as the empty bottle slowly faded into a glowing mist that gradually fell to the ground, slipping out of Sams hand* The bottle wasn't even half empty when I handed it to, greedy! Didn't say you could have the last 3 qaurters of my rum, I was offering another sip!
Samantha Reaver
Post Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:10 pm  Samantha Reaver
Lowering the bottle from her mouth she brought her free hand up and wiped away any of the rum that had dripped onto her chin and shrugged her shoulders in a rather nonchalant way. "What?" She asked upon seeing the look on the nekojin's face which to anybody other then herself might have been viewed as comical.
DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Post Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:46 pm  DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Kaien: Yea, let's hope you don't have to endure what I have for the last-! *he looked to Sam just as she began to down the rest of the rum, his jaw dropped slightly as the last three quarters of the alchoal was drained from the bottle, his eyes slowly grew wider the more she drank reaching the widest they could go when the beverage had vanished* What the hell Sam??!
Samantha Reaver
Post Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:05 pm  Samantha Reaver
Taking the bottle from Kaien she nodded her head, getting lost in thought for a moment as she looked at the contents within, watching how the glowing firelight refracted through the bottle then through off a dance of amber sparkles against the wall. "Yes I do. If Kain were to be lost to me I would never love again either." She then brought the bottle to her mouth with a shrug and with one long gulp she drained it of it's last drop of alcohol
DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Post Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:47 pm  DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Kaien: *he arched his eyebrow and hande the bottle of rum to her* Do you really? *he stood beside her holding the qaurter empty bottle in his left hand*
Samantha Reaver
Post Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:21 pm  Samantha Reaver
Samantha simply blinked at Kaien as he finished speaking before slowly shaking her head, her hair brushing against the damp wall with the movement. "Right. More then I needed to know honestly, but I do understand what you mean." She watched him drink from the bottle before she cast her gaze about the tunnel in which they stood.
DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Post Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:51 pm  DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Kaien: Not in the open. I only use the term simply because I know the only pleasure I can possibly get out of them would be from sex. As far as I'm concerned I'll never love again and I'm fine with that. So any female, whether she is actualy whore or not, will in essence, be peseved as such by me. But alas, no I don't see anyone throw themeselves at you outright. *he sipped from the bottle of rum yet again, taking his time before swallowing*
Samantha Reaver
Post Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:30 am  Samantha Reaver
Stepping back Samantha leans on a slightly damp wall and folds her arms before her form. "Maybe you only appeale to whores my friend. You don't see anybody throwing themselves at me do you?"
DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Post Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:40 am  DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Kaien: *he chuckled and took the bottle back downing a hefty amount himself before speaking* Saying you'd just stand there as they crowd me with god knows what they have unless I pay you? Aww Sam I'm hurt! *he chuckled and chugged more of the rum as they walked*
Samantha Reaver
Post Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:07 am  Samantha Reaver
Quirking her perfectly arched eyebrow at Kaien while wrapping her hand around the bottle of alcohol, she tilts her head slightly "since when am your bodyguard?" She asked with a laugh before bringing the bottle to her lips and tilting her back as she drank deeply, handing the bottle back as she felt the warmth grow in her chest.
DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Post Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:01 am  DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Kaien: *he rolled his eyes as he looked away, figuring shed rather use her energy to maintain a constant barrier as she did those years ago* Fine I'll browse you just keep me company and fight off the whores that try to snatch me up in their claws for the night then, huh? Besides when was the last time we've been able to hangout together like bro and sis? *he conjurs up a tall bottle of rum, opening it and offering Sam the first sip* Come on it'll be fun.
Samantha Reaver
Post Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:38 am  Samantha Reaver
"That's your area of expertise, not mine." Samantha responds, not having the first idea about security and all that, in so many ways she was still very old fashioned and hung up on the old ways. "I would prefer to create a barrier around the home and be done with it." Withdrawing her right hand from her pocket she runs her fingers through her hair while wondering how much longer she's just going to wander.
Post   Sponsored content

The Underground

Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next