The Creed of Eternal Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Creed of Eternal Darkness

Be the broken or the breaker. Be the giver or the undertaker. Unlock and open the doors. Be the healer or the faker. The keys are in your hands. Realize you are your own sole creator of your own masterplan.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lake of Echoes

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Samantha Reaver
Administrator
Administrator
Samantha Reaver

Location : With my husband, my eternal love where I shall always remain.

Lake of Echoes Empty
PostLake of Echoes

A black lake that lays within a valley of tall cliffs and mountains. The surface of the water glass like and smooth, reflecting the light of the moon and the twinkling of the stars. Many sounds are heard in almost silent whispers that bounce off the cliff walls, or is it something darker that lurks amoungst the shadows?
Back to top Go down
https://creedofdarkness.forummotion.com/index.htm
Share this post on: reddit

Lake of Echoes :: Comments

Samantha Reaver
Re: Lake of Echoes
Post Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:13 pm  Samantha Reaver
Pausing once again in her steps, Samantha glances around the area around the lake, feeling eyes of other creatures of the night upon her form. With no expression upon her face she simply phases into the ground, vanishing from site.
Samantha Reaver
Post Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:37 am  Samantha Reaver
Footsteps fall upon pebbles, causing several to go rolling along before coming to a stop with another pile of rocks just waiting to be kicked again. Samantha walks slowly from the water needing to find her love as well as needing to find something that reminds her of the vampire she once was, so fiery and passionate, the vampire that her hu ksband fell in love with, always sharp witted and quick with her tongue. Stopping in her steps the grzvel grinding together softly beneath her leather clad feet she knows why she changed, her focus and main importance had been to tend to Kain during his illness, but now she felt lost. With a sigh crossing crimson lips, her silver hair ever falling softly down her back she begins to walk once again, although seemingly aimlessly.
Samantha Reaver
Post Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:52 pm  Samantha Reaver
Softly Samantha lets her hand fall back to her side and the moment she does the spout of water fades away leaving the lake serene as though nothing had ever happened. Slowly turning her form from the water she places one foot before the other as she begins to walk away needing to find her love for their was a couple of items that the two of them needed to place within the inner circle.
Samantha Reaver
Post Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:27 pm  Samantha Reaver
Raising her slender arm before her with her palm facing the night sky a spire of water begins to rise from the lake, spining around like a water spout and growing larger before it covers half the lake and reaches towards the heavens pulling in moisture from the storm clouds, feeding it's appetite. Samantha stands silently on the bank watching the specticle before her that she had created, hair of silver whipping wildly about her head and body.
Samantha Reaver
Post Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:55 am  Samantha Reaver
Exhaling a deep breath she was unaware she had drawn the ever growing wind blows across thd lake causing the reflection she had been to ripple before the wind caresses her porcelin skin. The feeling is gentle and almost soothing. Her eyelids fall closed over her eyes while she continues to stand silently, a lone figure in the night, hair of silver fluttering behind her as a wave.
Samantha Reaver
Post Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:28 am  Samantha Reaver
A hallow laugh danced across Samantha's lips and then echoed off the cliffs surrounding the lake. Never taking the eyes of the picturesque moonlit scen before her she gracefully clasped her hands behind her back sensing that the young girl had departed.
DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Post Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:24 am  DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Vladmeria: I see. Well I will ensure that this information gets out. Hopefully the people here see that the senseless killing of us vampires is just as wrong as slavery or mistreating another simply because of what they look like or what have you. *a smirk played across her lips* A pleausre meeting you Samantha. Perhaps we may meet again and you will hear of this information upon the news, that I promise you. *she then ran off, heading towards a nearby bush which was actually a hidden doorway that led to the underground, although not all its inhabitants were as open-minded and as Vladmeria, anyone who needed to lay low and could fit it amougnst the vampires would surely be there* Goodnight my queen. Live well till next time. *she said before pulling the bush to the side, revealing the growth underneith to be fake as hard steel lay just under the artifiscal grass, a small manhole door was the next step to Vladmerias safe heaven. A loud metal thud rung out as she closed the bush shut behind her*

{[Paragede Event End]}

Samantha Reaver
Post Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:43 am  Samantha Reaver
Keeping her gaze fixed on the reflection of the moon a soft smile begins to tug at the corners of her crimson lips. "Yes we are happy with this life, we do not have the burden of a whole kingdom upon our shoulders weighing us down." Samantha didn't even bother to look at the girl as she spoke, but stood with her arms hanging softly at her sides, the storm threatening the beach having not reached inland yet Samantha's hair fell softly downly her back, shimmering softly in the moonlight.
DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Post Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:38 am  DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Vladmeria: I see. I noticed the King in a trance back at the beach. Surely you both have something in mind? *she was eger to the underground again, but felt a sense of loss as she looked upon the former queen and remembered how things used to be when she was a mere child* Your happy with this life?
Samantha Reaver
Post Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:30 am  Samantha Reaver
"Things are very different, most of us are on our own." Samantha again looks awat from the femme, but she fails to walk again and insted fixes her gaze of amethyst hues at the moon reflecting against the surface of the water, many memories of times past flooding her memory.
DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Post Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:25 am  DemonLord_FuriousPyro
*she hears the queens sharp sigh and the words that followed were none of the sort that she wanted hear. Never the less, she was determined to ensure that the information she held would be seen and made known throughout the world. * I see...well that's not what I wanted to hear, but thank you... Guess some of us really are on our own out here...Thank you Samantha. I am in your debit. Ever need anything from me, I'm in the underground. Names Vladmeria.
Samantha Reaver
Post Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:11 am  Samantha Reaver
Inhaling sharply through her nostrils Samantha paused in her steps only to glance back at the girl. "DVK is no more and Kain nor I rule nowhere, not even in secret." She said simply, and while she wouldn't have told the girl if her and her husband did rule in secret, the simple fact was that the were just mere vampires now with no control.
DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Post Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:06 am  DemonLord_FuriousPyro
*she took a moment to recollect herself and regain her composure before she found herself calling out to Sam* Wait! Wh-whats happened to DVK? If your still alive...still here I mean. Do you no longer rule, even in secret? *she patted her sides to ensure the information she had stolen was still with her and indeed it was*
Samantha Reaver
Post Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:24 pm  Samantha Reaver
The fog that had so abruptly arrived and vanished upon the beach now rolls heavily across the glass like surface of the lake before depositing the the two female forms on the bank of the lake. Samantha releases her arms from around the girl and takes a graceful step backwards before turning her form away from the femme and the water. "You're safe here for now." With that Samantha begins to walk away.
DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Post Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:06 pm  DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Kaien: Well then guess I've had enough of sitting here. *he had sat down in the grass to watch the cloud of dust rise into the nightly heavans, but he was bored now, getting to his feet he vanished moments later*
Samantha Reaver
Post Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:50 am  Samantha Reaver
Samantha looked to the detenator she still held in her grasp then with a light under hand toss towards the water she watched as it left her hand and arched through the air before making a slight splash as it hit the water, small droplets of water rising into the air before falling back down where they had been born from, the detenator making it's slow decent to the bottom of the lake, Samantha then turned on her heel with not another look to where the palace once was and stepped into the shadows, vanishing from site.
DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Post Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:44 am  DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Kaien: *he nodded to Sam then pointed to the detonator* Might want to toss that thing in the lake. Can't afford to leave evidence behind. Our finger prints are all over that thing. *he glanced and saw a small crowd running out of a bar towards the dust cloud, he assumed they were going to help those they could*
Samantha Reaver
Post Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:21 am  Samantha Reaver
Samantha wanted to linger and watch longer, but being out standing there watching not in shock or horror might give them away if they were spotted. Kain, reading her thoughts hugs her tightly again before kissing her cheek and telling her that he loves her before he vanishes to explore the secrets of the city. With a sigh Smantha slowly turns to face Kaien "we should leave here as well."
DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Post Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:15 am  DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Kaien: *he glanced over to Sam and Kain, his eyes returning to their normal color as he noticed their saddnes at the events that had just taken place. He wanted to offer friendly encouraging words but knew that this was only momentary and to add to that fact he could find nothing to say at the moment. He then turned to the trail of smoke that the palace left behind just before exploding above the city, the gargantuain dust cloud from the collapsed buildings made him feel like an ant stairing up the leg of Godzilla, the cloud seemed to only grow taller and taller yet its thickness was steady. Helicopters could be seen and heard flying towards the scene. News choppers and abalance choppers dotted the skies, their onboard blinking lights resembled fire-flies against the huge cloud now looming above*
Samantha Reaver
Post Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:58 pm  Samantha Reaver
Samantha watches in awe while Kain has a childlike grin across his face, pieces of debris raining down around them and breaking the glassy surface of the lake. Saddened sigh crasses Samantha's lips as she slides her arms around her beloved in a tight hug, his arms holding her close with comfort as the childlike grin gives way to a moment of sadness as well. Husband and wife stand silently looking to where their home once was as they each say their own goodbyes.
DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Post Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:53 pm  DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Hardly a milisecond passed after the detonater sent its signal to the various C4 explosives before they went off, lighting the dark night sky as the palace walls shook with pounding shockwaves, the earth benath the palace itself is transformed into a firey giant ball of rubble, buildings below rattle seconds after the bright light shines through the clouds, soon after the clouds themselves are blown away by yet another shockwave as the palaces flaming mass plumets towards the ground, C4 still plaguing it as it draws near, chuncks of burninf rock could be seen trailing behind the main mass growing smaller and larger in number until finally the former home of the King and Queen exsplodes just above the city in a orb of fire, sending its shockwave outwards ravaging the nearby buildings shattering glass, cracking concrete, and setting of car alarms, few buildings even suffered enough damage to begin to collapse. Screams from all over the city slowly rise as the horror strikes the citizens, a total of three sky scrappers fall to the ground producing a humonguos cloud of dust that rises silently above the other buildings, slowly the sound of crumbling concrete, shattering glass and clanking metal also rises to meld into the storm of sounds already blanketing the city* MOTHER NATURE JUST PISSED HER PANTSUIT!!!! *says a recorded voice from the detonater in Sam and Kains hand, a large devilsh grin creeps over Kaiens face as his eyes glem to a blood-red color*
Samantha Reaver
Post Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:05 pm  Samantha Reaver
With a meer nod of his head Kain signals to Samantha and together they press the button that releases the explosion, the C4 that had been placed throughout the palace doing it's job, the sight of the palace exploding evident before the sound even reaches them.
Samantha Reaver
Post Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:15 pm  Samantha Reaver
Samantha's amethyst hues remain fixed upon the floating palace while her anticipation and slight sadness grow within her, knowing as soon as Kain and her press that button that part of their lives will be forever gone, but it is what is needed and it is time to move on. The palace had more then served it's purpose and now she held more sad memories then good ones, she was ready to let it go into oblivion.
DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Post Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:04 am  DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Kaien: *he nodded to Sam and looked to the palace as it hovered in the sky for the last few minutes before Sam and Kain pressed the button. A slight grin on his face as he anticipated the destruction and horror upon the news*
Samantha Reaver
Post Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:51 am  Samantha Reaver
Placing her thumb beside Kain's she gave a look to Kaien "please let Kain and I do this without you my friend" with that said she inhales deeply, her chesting heaving with the intake of breatth and then nods slightly. "I'm ready my love."
Post   Sponsored content

Lake of Echoes

Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Creed of Eternal Darkness :: Role-Play (RP) Topics :: Cities :: The City of Cimmerian :: Public Sector-
Jump to: