The Creed of Eternal Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Creed of Eternal Darkness

Be the broken or the breaker. Be the giver or the undertaker. Unlock and open the doors. Be the healer or the faker. The keys are in your hands. Realize you are your own sole creator of your own masterplan.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lake of Echoes

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Samantha Reaver
Administrator
Administrator
Samantha Reaver

Location : With my husband, my eternal love where I shall always remain.

Lake of Echoes - Page 2 Empty
PostLake of Echoes

A black lake that lays within a valley of tall cliffs and mountains. The surface of the water glass like and smooth, reflecting the light of the moon and the twinkling of the stars. Many sounds are heard in almost silent whispers that bounce off the cliff walls, or is it something darker that lurks amoungst the shadows?
Back to top Go down
https://creedofdarkness.forummotion.com/index.htm
Share this post on: reddit

Lake of Echoes :: Comments

Kain Reaver
Re: Lake of Echoes
Post Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:45 am  Kain Reaver
Kain took the detonator from Kaien, nodding to him as he did so, and then held the device in front of him and Samantha, his thumb on one half of the button, the other half for Sam's thumb to rest on. "Are you ready my love?"
DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Post Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:41 am  DemonLord_FuriousPyro
Kaien: *he arrived again, beside his friends, detenator in hand, this hand extended towards the both of them. He had wired an atomated voice recording to play when the button was pushed, two actally but he would let them find out about it. May make the moment a bit less negative for them* You may fire when ready.
Samantha Reaver
Post Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:35 am  Samantha Reaver
Standing beside Kain, her katana in hand and the book still tucked under her arm her gaze too looked up to the skys at what had been their home for so long, at this distance it still seemed so grand, but it's need had run out and it was time to move on.
Kain Reaver
Post Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:31 am  Kain Reaver
Kain appeared with his beloved wife, and he turned and looked to the sky, looking up at the palace that floated high and proud in the clouds. He waited for Kaien to appear with the detonator so that him and Sam may push the button. He felt it was their right.
Kain Reaver
Post Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:47 am  Kain Reaver
Before they vanished, Kain looked to the jacket just as his vision began to blur from the teleportation. In an instant, and not knowing if he'll be able to make a rift in space, his eyes flash red, and the jacket bursts into flames. As their forms completely vanish, the jacket burned completely, leaving nothing but ash.
Samantha Reaver
Post Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:41 am  Samantha Reaver
"Of course my love" stepping in close to her husband and wraps her arms around him, unsure where to take them, she hesitates for a moment then they once again vanish into thin air, the only trace of them left behind was Samantha's jacket of crushed red velvet still laying in the cave, left forgotten.
Kain Reaver
Post Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:35 am  Kain Reaver
Seeing the look on her face, the look that meant she was being careful about what she was saying, he answers simply. "Yes. Let's do that first." He too looks around, and his eyes flicker to white in an attempt to use his infinite awareness, but retun to ice blue as his ability had failed from not being utilized for so long. His teleportation may also be affected. "Take us away from here my love. I fear my abilities may be hindered for a while."
Samantha Reaver
Post Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:24 am  Samantha Reaver
Casting a weary eye around to make sure there are no others around she simply nods to her beloved's question. "Should we find a place to stay do you think before we do anything else? Seems pointless to gather any belongings and have no place to put them" she says then draws in deeply of the night air, always preferring to be out in the open then closed up somewhere. Her slender hand remains clasped with Kain's almost afraid that if she let's go he will be gone from her again.
Kain Reaver
Post Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:19 am  Kain Reaver
A look of surprise crosses his face as they exit the cave, and into the night, but the surprised look fades as he chuckles, knowing Kaien is resourceful as always. "So, he became a vampire, did he not? That would be the only way he would have survived." The crisp night air calms his senses, the sounds of distant traffic linger in the midnight air, a sound he's not really used to.
Samantha Reaver
Post Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:12 am  Samantha Reaver
Samantha slide's her arm about Kain as he leads he out of the cave and upon hearing his words she raises her head to look at him and can't help stifle a chuckle "oh, Kaien is a live and well. And the palace should be fine, as I was always by your side my love except on times I needed to hunt"
Kain Reaver
Post Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:07 am  Kain Reaver
"If Kaien's even still alive that is. Hopefully he turned vampire a long time ago. I don't know how Nekojins age, but I sure hope he's still around to mouth off at us." Laughter fills the cave as Kain wraps an arm around his beloved wife, and begins to walk out of the cave with her. "I wonder just how bad the palace looks. I know the centuries of unkeep probably haven't been too kind."
Samantha Reaver
Post Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:55 am  Samantha Reaver
Grasping Kain's hand with her own while returning the soft squeeze that says more then words, she pulls herself to her feet with a soft groan and pop of her back. "Yes I do believe there is a bed somewhere calling our names. We do need to go to the palace if anything to find Kaien"
Kain Reaver
Post Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:52 am  Kain Reaver
Laughing softly, he sits up and stands on his feet, and reaches down to help his beloved off the cold ground of the cave. As he helps her up, he squeezes her hand softly, telling her just how much he loves her.
Samantha Reaver
Post Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:47 am  Samantha Reaver
"It seems you are reading my mind my love. I am getting to old to sleep on the ground" she says with a soft laugh that bounces off the walls of the cave causing several bats to fly out the enterence and out into the night, the sound of their leathery wings replacing the sound of Samantha's laugh. She squeezes her beloved again in a hug before reluctantly pulling away.
Kain Reaver
Post Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:42 am  Kain Reaver
Loving the sound of her voice, and hearing the only words that have ever mattered, a soft proud smile crosses his lips, loving everything about her and all they have become. He then stretches, and groans from the discomfort of being on a cold hard surface throughout the night. "Well, shall we get a move on? I'd like to find some other place to sleep. I'd rather not sleep here again." He chuckles softly and continues to hold his dearly beloved in his arms while they try to figure out where they will go from here.
Samantha Reaver
Post Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:37 am  Samantha Reaver
As his lips touch hers in the loving kiss, she can't help but smile against it while wrapping her arms tighter around his form. "I love you too my husband" she says with pride and happiness, so blessed that her one love had returned to her.
Kain Reaver
Post Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:31 am  Kain Reaver
Awakening from a deep slumber, ice blue eyes greet the night, and he hugs his beloved closer to his form. Smiling with happiness, he lets out a sigh of relief that his eternal love was still in his arms, glad that the memories of last night were not a dream. "I love you my darling wife." he says as he kisses her cheek lovingly, and holds her ever closer to him.
Samantha Reaver
Post Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:01 pm  Samantha Reaver
To the feel of arms about her Samantha awakes abruptly, wondering who's arms they could be, thinking that her beloved returning to her had all been a dream until her eyes fall upon his sleeping face. With a soft smile she brushes her lips against his and snuggles deeper into his arms as he still slumbers, while she enjoys the long forgotten closeness.
Samantha Reaver
Post Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:16 am  Samantha Reaver
"I love you too my king. Forever and always my everything" with that the pull of slumber grows stronger and she gives into it, slipping peacefully into sleep in her love's arms where she belongs
Kain Reaver
Post Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:13 am  Kain Reaver
Even after being in slumber for 200 years, he knew he wasn't well rested as he should be, and the reason was because his beloved wasn't in his arms. Tonight and forever afterwards, that will no longer be. He knows that no matter what, his arms will have a deathlock upon her form while he slumbers tonight, and he takes solice in that as his eyes close and he whispers softly. "Goodnight my love. I love you my queen. Forever and always my eternal love."
Samantha Reaver
Post Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:09 am  Samantha Reaver
"It is all becoming just a dim memory my love" feeling safe once again now that she is in her husband's arms once again she feels the long forgotten pull of slumber and knows her first restful sleep in centuries lays before her
Kain Reaver
Post Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:05 am  Kain Reaver
With a soft smile as he kisses his dearly missed beloved, he wraps his arms around her and will never let her go throughout the night as they sleep. "You're welcome my love. And thank you for all the centuries of protecting and watching over me. I know it must have been extremely hard for you to be without me by your side, and it will never happen again."
Samantha Reaver
Post Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:58 am  Samantha Reaver
Samantha removes her jacket before eagerly laying down in her beloved's arms. Bloodtears of happiness brim in her eyes while she lays the jacket over the top of them to serve as some sort of blanket. Gazing upon Kain's face she offers him a soft, loving smile. "Thank you for returning to me my dark love" she then burries her face against his chest and knows now that everything will be ok.
Kain Reaver
Post Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:37 am  Kain Reaver
"We'll be in a beach condo before you know it my darling." he says half jokingly as he takes her hand in his, squeezing it softly and leading her to the cave. Once they arrive, he finds a suitable place to sleep and lays down with open arms for his beloved to join him. This night, they will sleep in each others arms closer than they ever have been before, and he won't ever let his beloved leave his side.
Samantha Reaver
Post Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:31 am  Samantha Reaver
With her love once again at her side she feels herself returning to her former self, a self almost long forgotten, but she falls back to it naturally and it feels as home. Nodding her head in the direction of the cave she releases her arms from around Kain's waist, letting them fall to her side. "That should serve our purposes at least for one day"
Post   Sponsored content

Lake of Echoes

Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Creed of Eternal Darkness :: Role-Play (RP) Topics :: Cities :: The City of Cimmerian :: Public Sector-
Jump to: