The Creed of Eternal Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Creed of Eternal Darkness

Be the broken or the breaker. Be the giver or the undertaker. Unlock and open the doors. Be the healer or the faker. The keys are in your hands. Realize you are your own sole creator of your own masterplan.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

City Square

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Samantha Reaver
Administrator
Administrator
Samantha Reaver

Location : With my husband, my eternal love where I shall always remain.

City Square - Page 4 Empty
PostCity Square

City Square - Page 4 Citysquarep

In the centre of the city lays a perfectly square plot of land that is covered with lush grass the color of emeralds. Magnolia trees dot the landscape haphazardly, providing a nice place to read a book, or perhaps you seduced a wayword human who has now become your prey and here you have brought them so as you may feed. This is also a gathering spot for many of the land to get together for a picnic maybe, put just what will be served?

Last edited by Samantha Reaver on Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://creedofdarkness.forummotion.com/index.htm
Share this post on: reddit

City Square :: Comments

Re: City Square
Post Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:32 pm  Guest
Time was passing by slowly for Gale by himself. The only problem was that other than his family he had no other friends. This presented a big problem for him at times like this but other times it was a good thing. He didn't have to worry for others and fewer people could truly hurt him. Still a friend or two would be nice to have.
Post Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:10 pm  Guest
"I wish something interesting would happen around here. I am itching to have some fun." Gale says as his hand goes into his pocket and pulles out some money. "I wonder what this could get me?" He wasn't sure what yet to do for the night would come soon and then everything comes alive.
Post Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:00 pm  Guest
Gale hadn't realized that he had begun to doze for when he awoken it was later in the day. "Well, I have to be in bed sooner it seem" He gave a small chuckle and stood. He began to stretch and move around a bit to wake his body up.
Post Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:28 pm  Guest
The cool breeze touched Gales skin and he leaned back apon a tree that was behind him. The grass was soft and full of life. This time of year was always nice and Gale's favorie time.
Post Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:05 pm  Guest
Gale enters the square and looks around. He normally doesn't come around here because all of the children with the luxery of going to school and having fun with money tends to get to him. He simply sits in the grass and waits to see who may show up around this place.
Post   Sponsored content

City Square

Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4