The Creed of Eternal Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Creed of Eternal Darkness

Be the broken or the breaker. Be the giver or the undertaker. Unlock and open the doors. Be the healer or the faker. The keys are in your hands. Realize you are your own sole creator of your own masterplan.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Overlook Motel

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Samantha Reaver
Administrator
Administrator
Samantha Reaver

Location : With my husband, my eternal love where I shall always remain.

Overlook Motel - Page 5 Empty
PostOverlook Motel

Overlook Motel - Page 5 41822369_f91d19c9c0

A rather run down motel, the exterior looking as if the whole building should be bulldozed to the ground. The sign in the window once upon a time flashed the word 'office' now it is just a lone 'I' that flashes. You won't find much here, but it does provide a bed, and a shower, maybe if you're lucky enough the water will even be hot.

Last edited by Samantha Reaver on Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://creedofdarkness.forummotion.com/index.htm
Share this post on: reddit

Overlook Motel :: Comments

Samantha Reaver
Re: Overlook Motel
Post Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:16 am  Samantha Reaver
Raising her glass to his she finds herself again looking deep into his and not turning away "to things yet discovered" she says in responce to his toast, her voice barely above a whisper. "Would you mind if I slipped into something a little more comfortable?"
Kain Reaver
Post Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:13 am  Kain Reaver
He reaches out and takes her hand in his while gazing into her eyes and leads her to the bed where he sits down with her, never taking his eyes off of her. His heart was teemed with life and a warm sensation like never before flooded every part of it. He hands her a glass and pops the cork of the bottle, then slowly pours her a glass, then himself. Setting the bottle down, he lifts his glass up a little, toasting just as he speaks. "To a beautiful night with a true beauty of the night."
Samantha Reaver
Post Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:58 am  Samantha Reaver
Turning away quickly to hide her blushing cheeks from him at his words she closes the door. Turning back to face him she is met with his offer of wine. "I would love to share a drink with you Turel" his name almost came at as a purr and her heart fluttered just saying it. She was falling for him quick and deep, but she couldn't just give in, men only use you and leave she reminded herself.
Kain Reaver
Post Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:53 am  Kain Reaver
Turel chuckled as he saw her tremble, though slight, his keen eyesight picked it up much better than a human's would have. His hearing also picked up the nervousness in her voice, and this made him chuckle even more. He found that he was starting to adore her. "Well for someone who flirted so openly at a bar, you sure sound nervous to see me again." He asked with a soft chuckle as he stepped inside. He turned his body so that he was always facing her, and she would notice he had one arm behind his back. Before she could spot it however, he waits until she closes the door behind them and once she turns around, a bottle of a fine quality bloodwine is shown held in his hands along with 2 wine glasses. "Care for a drink?"
Samantha Reaver
Post Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:45 am  Samantha Reaver
Her stomach felt as though hundreds of butterflies had suddenly made their home there and her heart had risen into her throat, while she trembled ever so slightly, her gaze staying locked to his, almost as though he had cast a spell over her. Finally she swallowed audibly and stepped back from the door to allow him to enter. "Yes, so much better without that mask, now I can see that marvelous smile." As soon as the words about his smile were out of her mouth she wished she could take them back, her tone held a tinge of nervouseness mixed with excitement which lent itself well to her smokey voice.
Kain Reaver
Post Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:39 am  Kain Reaver
Smiling beneath the mask, he takes it off as she requested, revealing the soft smile that played upon his lips just for her. His eyes locked to hers, and he stood there for a moment, staring right into her soul, seeing the divinity within her and finding himself somehow falling for her. It was as if she was Medusa, and she had him under her spell. But this wasn't the "stone casting" gaze, it was more like compelling him to seek out her heart.
Samantha Reaver
Post Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:34 am  Samantha Reaver
Lilith's breath caugh in her throat as she stood there for several moments just staring at Turel, completely at a loss for words for the first time that she can remember. Finally regaining herself she gazes at his face, letting her eyes meet his. "Only if you take that mask off. You are much to handsome to be hiding behind that thing." She said with a laugh that seemed a little forced, for all she wanted to do was throw her arms around him.
Kain Reaver
Post Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:29 am  Kain Reaver
Standing before Lillith is the man who gave all of himself to her, the one who accepted all of her, the one who wanted to come back to see her. Turel. "Good evening Lillith. I... I just wanted to come and see you again. If you don't mind of course. May I come in?" he asked politely. Politeness wasn't his best strongsuit, but he did his best, and he's sure she didn't mind.
Samantha Reaver
Post Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:25 am  Samantha Reaver
Lilith turns and looks at the door, her head tilted softly to the side as she looks at it wondering who it could be. 'Perhaps the police tracked my 911 call' she thinks slightly annoyed and opens the door, placing a warm smile on her face as she does.
Kain Reaver
Post Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:21 am  Kain Reaver
A knock on the door sounds upon Lillith's hotel room door. The sound echoing throughout the room where she will stay the night. Who could it be?
Samantha Reaver
Post Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:33 am  Samantha Reaver
The lady at the check in desk gave Lilith an odd look as she still had a few bruises and fresh blood as well as dried blood on her, yet the smile was so warm and welcoming, the face so tender. Lilith pulled a couple hundred dollars from her back pocket and the lady slid a key across to her. "Thank you" Lilith said while picking up the key and walking out of the office, a fleeting thought crossing her mind hoping Turel would find her here. Opening the door to the roomsee saw it was very basic and not overly clean, but it gave her a place to shower and to stay so it suited her perfectly.
Samantha Reaver
Post Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:59 pm  Samantha Reaver
"I think ya are in tha wrong parta town lady." The male said to Lilith as she approached. She raised her hand and laughed nervously while switching her weight back and forth between legs and alternating between looking at him and the ground, playing up the nervous, innocent act. "Yes, I seem to be lost, you couldn't be able to help me could you?" She batted her eyes several times at the male as he stepped in closer to her. Forcing herself to tremble with nervousness and fear she looked to the male wide eyed, as if unsure what he was doing. As the male roughly grabbed her hair and then her waist he pulled her tight and began groping her. "Ya gotta help me first lady" the male sneered followed by the sound of his zipper being undone. He grabbed her hand and forced her to grip his manhood and stroke it. "This couldn't be more perfect" Lilith said with a low growl, her smoky voice taking on a darker tone. She begins to squeeze his manhood tightly, first causing the man to moan with pleasure, but as Lilith's grip gets tighter with her unbelieveable strength the man begins to scream with pain and pull away. "You won't be able to do that again." She said laughing more, her grip ever tightening before she gives a strong pull forward, a blood curdling scream sounding from the man as blood pours down his crotch area and Lilith holds the males manhood in her right hand. " of course we want you to survive this so let me call 911 for you." Tossing the man's unit beside him as he lay curled in a ball on thhe ground, holding what's left of himself while still screaming, Lilith produces a cell phone from her front pocket and places an anonimous call to 911 before she steps into the motel office and smiles brightly at the woman behind the desk.
Samantha Reaver
Post Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:33 pm  Samantha Reaver
Stepping from a heavy dark mist about a block from the motel Lilith took the time to gather her thoughts and pull herself together. Drawing in deeply of the cool night air thoughts lingered over Turel as she walked, her footsteps echoing softly as she hears the catcall of a man near by. "Ah a distraction" she said with a dark smirk. Running her fingers through her hair she turned and walked towards the male, her hips swaying and her face looking even softer and more tender beneath the moonlight. As she approached the male and eyed his neck and flashes of the taste of Turel's blood lingered on her tongue. She had no desire to feed from this male, only to shed his blood.
Post   Sponsored content

Overlook Motel

Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Creed of Eternal Darkness :: Role-Play (RP) Topics :: Cities :: The City of Cimmerian :: Public Sector-
Jump to: